Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4952467 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 27 and snowing here. I would guess 4-5" of snow this morning and blowing. Made for a slow drive into work this morning. Only supposed to get up to 31 today according to TWC. Glad the leg is not getting any worse Mike.  Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 38* now & gonna hit 40*, I hear. We had a little rain move through earlier this mornin(~5). A couple little things on the list for today. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We too have a good 4" here and more in spots where it has drifted.  Still coming down pretty hard too. So I will shovel everything when it stops and plow us out.  It's a tough life.  LL  Not much else going on.  Good thing you went in and got that leg checked out Mike.  A day may make a big difference in something like that.  Have a nice drive down to the cities if there is such a thing. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.........no precip here.........yet??????????? just another day of union thuggery.  also gonna stir da pot some!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning all. 38* headed for mid 40's with rain/sleet later. Snow and ice sure is melting away fast. Should really go when it hits the 60* they say it will this weekend!  Some are still chancing ice fishing down here, bad idea...

https://kttc.com/2020/03/04/attempted-dog-rescue-ends-with-three-people-and-the-dog-pulled-from-lake-zumbro/

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. 38* headed for mid 40's with rain/sleet later. Snow and ice sure is melting away fast. Should really go when it hits the 60* they say it will this weekend!  Some are still chancing ice fishing down here, bad idea...

https://kttc.com/2020/03/04/attempted-dog-rescue-ends-with-three-people-and-the-dog-pulled-from-lake-zumbro/
seen that on IDO, they say that lake is dangerous this time of year!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's actually the Zumbro River...was dammed up to "create a lake". That's me fishin' spot.  :fish2:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It's actually the Zumbro River...was dammed up to "create a lake". That's me fishin' spot.  :fish2:
you mean thats where you and Del go have picnics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :evil: :evil:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Why you liddle... :oscar: :taz: :fudd:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 34 at choretime, staying steady then falling by afternoon. Had .06" of rain in the overnite at the ranch & .09" in Bugtussle. Snow depth is about 1" - 2" left after being about a foot 2 weeks ago. More lambs in the overnite as well. Whittling them down. Be nice to have it done for another season after starting back in November. More bird activity but we'll put that in the backyard bird thread if I can find it.  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so....i gotz a text from Mikey a while ago. he's staying in da hospital till monday the way it sounds. the only thing he told me and i didnt get real nosey was the incision is about 7 inches long and there was infection at both ends, enough to get them a bit excited, in his words.

personally, since my bride went through that MRSA infection.........i take this infection stuff a whole lot more seriously!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
O crap....he sure didn't need that. Hang in there, Mikey! Get better!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: March 03/05/20, 02:19:36 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
O crap....he sure didn't need that. Hang in there, Mikey! Get better!  :happy1:
I know, he wax planning on coming down to the wild game feed. :confused: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Pack some up, and take it to him, ya schnozzle!  :bonk:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Major bummer. Those surgical infections are nothing to mess with. So glad he was on top of it.

Better send him that Plymouth Navy Strength gin. Should probably include the amoxycillin leftover from treating that lamb while I'm at it. Get better mikey! That's an order.   :drillsergeant:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Pack some up, and take it to him, ya schnozzle!  :bonk:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: i for certain will be in no condition to drive!!!!!!!!! :happy1: momma be designated driver.......

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, since ya put Momma out back, I know who's gonna be driving you...yer best buddy. Right?   :rotflmao:   :bonk:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope he brought his Nurses Lounge sign to hang on his door!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Major bummer. Those surgical infections are nothing to mess with. So glad he was on top of it.

Better send him that Plymouth Navy Strength gin. Should probably include the amoxycillin leftover from treating that lamb while I'm at it. Get better mikey! That's an order.   :drillsergeant:

Maybe some teramycin like my uncle the dairy farmer used for everything...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope he brought his Nurses Lounge sign to hang on his door!

*Sigh* Looks like I'll have to put another call into Nurse Lotta Luv, aka "tons of fun".   :cheerleader:
« Last Edit: March 03/05/20, 05:37:46 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Me thinks he just wants another spunge bath from nurse ratchet. :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I wondered that too Glenn.  Is there ulterior motives here????  Under the guise of medicine.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:mooning:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Hope Mikey is healing. We are thinking of him!! Had 5 above at home this morning and -4 on the way into work. Supposed to make it into the mid 30s today and close to 40 tomorrow. Will be a nice weekend for ice fishing. The kid and his woman are coming up to fish. Bringing there castle up. So we will have some company. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 25* now & headed to 37*. Still have some of that NW wind though,10-15 for most of the day, so it won't feel that warm. Looks like we're heading back to Austin for a few days after lunch. Not much else new here, hope your Friday is a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Bright sunny day here.  I chopped some of the big chunks of ice on the east side of the house yesterday.  Not big but it bugged me.  May do a chunk on the other side today.  Thinking of getting the fish house off of the river in the near future.  Maybe next week.  Can always use the portable if I get the urge to fish.  May take a run to the Falls tomorrow for something to do.  Fun to go for a ride and get out of town.  TGIF.  Hope all is well Mike..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........... mikey said no sponge bath............. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: he's on his own for the most part. i did tell him youz guyz though he hadthat alterior motive of sponge bath's as why he's there. he blamed reb!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: March 03/06/20, 08:48:29 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a good one Rebs!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: