Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902661 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1:

Mornin' gang! 21 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. A trace of snow & liquid equivalent precip measured from yesterday at both the ranch & in Bugtussle. 4 ewes came in between yesterday & last nite so we had to move some to the other barn to make room at the inn. Unloaded the trailer full of hay this a.m. while the ground was froze. Didn't stack it but it's under a roof. Can stack it mañana. Mañana is soon enough for me.

Hope yer doin' better mikey! You should be back dancin' in no time. :blues brothers:

David Gilmour's 74th Birthday today. Dedicated to mikey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjpF8ukSrvk&list=PLNXMG3vilp1_M52uk7jZFjkYCCfz-N3D1&index=4 
« Last Edit: March 03/06/20, 05:51:12 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
David Gilmour's 74th Birthday today.

He is very under-rated.  At least in the sense that he isn't mentioned in the same breath as other guitar legends like Clapton, Hendrix, Page, Van Halen, et al.

It probably has to do with the style of music Pink Floyd played and even considering his epic solos on "The Wall," he seems - to me at least - to be a very unselfish guitar player.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
He sure isn't under-rated in MY rating system........

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Watching Mahtomedi just spanking Warroad.  5-1 at the end of the second period.  Surprising me.  I worked at Mahtomedi for 11 years so I like both teams. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  it's been a crazy ride this week and thank God it's over. Mommas been fighting the crud so our dinners have been pretty light and no chasing on her part, but I'm thinking on hitting the grocery store in the morning to find some fine grilling grub to get her back on her feet  :happy1:. Good chance I'm turning on the outside water tomorrow and if the whipper snapper behaves I'm might just let her warsh my truck..  :happy1: Looking like I gotta mix up the meatloaf cuz it wont mix itself.. See ya!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Afternoon peoples,  it's been a crazy ride this week and thank God it's over. Mommas been fighting the crud so our dinners have been pretty light and no chasing on her part, but I'm thinking on hitting the grocery store in the morning to find some fine grilling grub to get her back on her feet  :happy1:. Good chance I'm turning on the outside water tomorrow and if the whipper snapper behaves I'm might just let her warsh my truck..  :happy1: Looking like I gotta mix up the meatloaf cuz it wont mix itself.. See ya!!
maybe ya need to give her a shot if Dr. Boober?? :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 29 already here this morning. Supposed to be around 40 today. Yah the Warroad hockey team was getting spanked for sure. Bunch of them were watching it at work. I never did here the final. I am sipping some decaf and making some biscuits. Making biscuits and gravy out in the fish house for breakfast. I bake the biscuits in the house and bring them out. No oven in my fish house. Well off to the races have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, it's 37* now & we're on our way to 53*. We got to Austin a little before 3 yday & needed to do some runnin right away, as usual. Lots goin on today too, so I better go. Looks to be great weekend weather wise for everyone :happy1:, hope you get out & take advantage of it. :cool:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice day here.  30 now.  Just going to take it easy.  Put the tracks on the Grizzly yesterday.  Gonna take the fishhouse off one of these days.  No hurry.  Gonna watch the Hockey Championship at noon today. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folk. Those biscuits sound great, JB. 39* and sunny here.  Headed for 50's. No plans other than get outside, putter, and do some grillin'. Remember to bump those clocks ahead tonite, hopefully for the last time if the new time law passes. Have a good one guys.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 33 at choretime heading for a high in the low 50's. One more ewe came in last nite so we're down to just a few left. Got my eyes checked yesterday after having some concerns involving a floater and blurring of vision in one eye. Relieved to find it's nothing serious for now and part of getting old. Prescription didn't change appreciably so that was also good news. On tap for today: Stack the hay I unloaded yesterday after I'm done coffee, head to the bank & then get a batch of bagged feed. The bottle lambs need to be fed at lunchtime. Might have a frozen pizza for lunch. I was thinking of that yesterday when I ran across the attached photo out in the lot: A Lotzza Motzza! See? It even kinda looks like it has pepperoni in it. Reminds me of that Dean Martin song. Look what you did Barry!!!  :rotflmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bt_uJvlKK8 

« Last Edit: March 03/07/20, 09:11:11 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I imagine a lot of those floaters are dried spots on the bottom of that G&T glass.... :evil:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I imagine a lot of those floaters are dried spots on the bottom of that G&T glass.... :evil:

Especially after several when the spots start to move around... :doofus:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning. Wild game feed day!! :dancinred: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :drinking: :drinking: :toast: gotta get some stuff done. Gonna go look at a truck that's for sale.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:whistling:        ;)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Lazy skwirrel snoozin' outside my window....was like that for 20 mns.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Probably too late for Dotch to send that placenta up for the wild game feed Glenn.  :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
On a more positive note, tomorrow marks 20 years since I've smoked a cigarette, I would say it was a difficult accomplishment for me. I must have attempted to quite at least a dozen times prior to that.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1:    15 for me.....

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Look at the cash you guys saved yourself their.  Afternoon peoples was at fleet farm earlier checking out hoses, wall mounted reels and all kinds of other yard stuff now just gotta wait fer sales. The pooches took me fer a stroll seen my first motorcycle but wow is that wind stiff. Well gots lots of putzin to do not in the house.. See ya!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Probably too late for Dotch to send that placenta up for the wild game feed Glenn.  :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:
don't kid yourself Roony, Dotch saves that fer himself. :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
No, the postmaster asked me what was dripping from the package I mailed you this a.m. I told him it must be raining out!  :evil:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I imagine they're just gonna start issuing you bio-hazard boxes.  :rolleyes:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Happy spring ahead day. :puke: Like Deb's said, hope this is the last one. But we know the reality of that. Anything that makes sense they won't get done. Going to head out fishing shortly. Going to pull my big house in this afternoon. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks, but don't call me Deb's.  :rotflmao: I think maybe Spring has sprung.  Howz that virus cold doing, JB? Hope ya got it whipped. Got the sniffles and sneezies myself.  46* and breezy, headed for 60* and a ribeye outta the freezer on the grill/deck later kinda day. Have a good one, all.
« Last Edit: March 03/08/20, 08:31:51 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I quit in 1987.  Best thing I ever did.  Well one of them.  LL  It is 30 here right now.  The wife has the movie In Laws on.  Pretty good movie.  We are heading to the Falls today just for something to do.  Will do some shopping and eat there somewhere.  Have a fun day all of youse.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is the In Laws with Michael Douglas from 2003.  Pretty funny.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ever see his '93 movie Falling Down? Danged good!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't remember it but we will look it up. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman