Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905342 times)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope Glenn feels better soon. It is not a fun crud to have.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Wonder if ya haveta wear a mask at the nude beach?  :scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  good to hear everything went good Mike!  We did lots of tree work on one of the maples last fall and every cut has sap just dripping otta of it, should tell the neighbor to bring the sponges if he wants more..lol. Better quit yapping and get dinner going or I'll be sent to someone's room again!!  :sleazy:  See ya!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Afternoon peoples,  good to hear everything went good Mike!  We did lots of tree work on one of the maples last fall and every cut has sap just dripping otta of it, should tell the neighbor to bring the sponges if he wants more..lol. Better quit yapping and get dinner going or I'll be sent to someone's room again!!  :sleazy:  See ya!!
oh darn!! :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy hump day, y'all. 🐪 Foggy and boggy here. Rained most of the nite; 34*.
Have a good one, guys.

https://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2020/03/11
« Last Edit: March 03/11/20, 07:17:55 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, up early but I got some decent sleep..  man sleeping in one's own bed sure makes a difference!!  and then not get woken up several times a night for vitals and IV's....  coffee is almost ready so this day is starting out great!!!  18 here going for the mid 30's...  now I'm waiting to hear from an outfit in Alex that are supposed to be coming out here to change bandages and dressings for the wound..  it will be a good day no matter what!!  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.   Glad you got to sleep n your own bed.  I do understand that sleeping in your own bed.  Those hospitals are not a place to get sleep.  Beds are awful and about the time you get to sleep they come in and wake you for something.   Not sure what is on the agenda today.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Glad you got some good sleep Mike. I hear ya about being home in your own bed also. 13 here this morning heading for close to 40 today. Otherwise just another day in the slat mines. Have a good boys.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we have 36* now & it's gonna hit 52*,they're sayin. We got back to town 'bout noon yday, stopped to pick up the mail right away & then went for some lunch before comin home. We had some light rain yday too startin around 5:30-6. It was a bit heavier than Monday's in Austin but still not a lot. Almost all the snow disappeared as we got south of St Ansgar yday except for some of the ditches & fence rows. The ice on the Cedar above the dam went out while we were gone too & the river is way up. Not much flooding yet but I think it's comin. Some more windshield time in store for today, headin south,Waterloo, this time. Better run, hope you have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, up early but I got some decent sleep..  man sleeping in one's own bed sure makes a difference!!  and then not get woken up several times a night for vitals and IV's....  coffee is almost ready so this day is starting out great!!!  18 here going for the mid 30's...  now I'm waiting to hear from an outfit in Alex that are supposed to be coming out here to change bandages and dressings for the wound..  it will be a good day no matter what!!  have a good day all!!!
maybe a sponge bath too!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........still feel like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: just ty to muddle thru the day!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe a sponge bath too!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

maybe!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 32 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 40's. Lotzza Slopzza after last nite's snow & drizzle. About a half inch of sloppy wet snow on the ground so everything is white again at least for a while. In Bugtussle, .32" of liquid precip w/only .4" of snow. The LeSueur River was down this a.m. when I went by the golf course so that's a plus.

Need to file my monthly tax chit today. Would've done it yesterday but got a panicked email from a farmer wondering where his fertilizer recs were. Puzzled, I was sure I'd sent them to him months ago. Sure enough, I found the email sent on Dec. 13th. Even better, I found the email confirming he'd received them. :shocked: Wasted the better part of the afternoon redoing the recs as he'd added fields, included manure analysis & application gallonage, all stuff he should've given me the 1st time rather than using chart values & past history. We have a saying, if you want to lose something, just give it to a farmer.  :rolleyes:   
« Last Edit: March 03/11/20, 11:00:07 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Gonna get up to 41 here they say, then no more 40's for at least 10 days.  Hope they are wrong.  I did get the fish house off the river yesterday so the wife is happy about that.  Went pretty smooth.  So that is nice that they come to your house and change bandages Mike.  Is the incision close to your crotch?  LL just wondering.   :sleazy:  Well it is that time of year again.  St Pats is closing in on us so corned beefs are on sale now.  $3.99 lb here so I am heading all of the way to town and gonna look for 3 big ones.  4 lbers I am hoping.  Also have some bills to pay.  We had a pot luck lunch at the County Hwy Dept that we went to yesterday.  They take donations from it to fund the County Christmas party so we donated for that event.  Stayed for almost 2 hours BSing with everyone.  Good time.  We still have lots of snow here.  I haven't even seen any black spots in the fields yet.  May have to take a ride around one of these day.   Oh ya wacked red squirrel #2 yesterday with my pump Remington and .22 CB shorts.   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You wear Charlie Brown shorts?!  :scratch:  :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
The are a couple of fields on our way home from Warroad that are starting to show some black.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
The are a couple of fields on our way home from Warroad that are starting to show some black.

I always like spying on youse guys up north. May make a run to Canada in early April so was looking at snow depth maps yesterday. From today's episode:

https://www.nohrsc.noaa.gov/snow_model/images/full/National/nsm_depth/202003/nsm_depth_2020031105_National.jpg 

https://www.nohrsc.noaa.gov/nsa/ 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I always like spying on youse guys up north. May make a run to Canada in early April so was looking at snow depth maps yesterday. From today's episode:

https://www.nohrsc.noaa.gov/snow_model/images/full/National/nsm_depth/202003/nsm_depth_2020031105_National.jpg 

https://www.nohrsc.noaa.gov/nsa/ 
i'll alert the border patrol!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe you'd best just try some work.   :mooning:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 29 here heading for mid 30s TWC is claiming. I think I heard something about white flakes too. But I don't think it is supposed to amount to much of anything. Did my chores last night. Loaded the wood shed full of wood for another week. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, man I sure slept good last night!!  36 here and light rain going for 37...  nothing on the menu today, so will just go with it.. maybe cook something up..  time for coffee!!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 43* & it's been rainin since 4 ish. This time it's a little heavier so 'bout all our snow should be gone pretty quick. They're sayin we're goin to hit the mid-50's today, I think they were right with yday's high which was 52*. Made it back home by 1:45 yday & found almost no snow south of Waverly, ~ 30 miles. A couple things in mind for this am, nothin pressin. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man I slept like a log.  I had a hard time getting out of bed.  I wonder if it is DST messing me up?  Maybe coffee will help.  Cloudy here.  Went down river (towards town) yesterday on our sleds and checked out where a guy from Canada hit a wooden dock and smashed his legs all up and maybe more.  It is a tamarack pole dock.  Has 5 2 x 6 stringers going the length of the dock and then the wooden deck boards.  He broke through all of it and went another 20' from his momentum.  It was about midnight.  He laid there and yelled until some friends of ours heard him and got the rescue crew out there to save him.  Lucky to be alive.  He must have been flying to break through all of that.  Lucky he didn't hit a post. I should find out more in the paper today.  I bet he is hurting.  Will keep you posted. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......... :blablabla:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that sounds bad LPS!!!!  I'm going with day light savings time too!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: