Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902118 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
No more visitations in prisons in the paper today.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I wanna see it say no more work!! Stay home people, I'd probably hafta swipe a bunch of tp of I  did that.  Afternoon peoples,  a drizzly kinda crappy day here  but its friday tomorrow so that helps. Well best get the tater tot hotdish rolling..See ya!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I wanna see it say no more work!! Stay home people, I'd probably hafta swipe a bunch of tp of I  did that.  Afternoon peoples,  a drizzly kinda crappy day here  but its friday tomorrow so that helps. Well best get the tater tot hotdish rolling..See ya!

don't forget the green beans too!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:shocked: your gonna get corona from tater tot hotdish!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Administration moved this to the food thread.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Long Day. Got up at two thirty and hit the road at 4. Merrilee had a five thirty check in time for her knee replacement. Just got back home in time to feed our pets. Long story short, the surgeon said everything went well. Hope to bring her back home tomorrow.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Those knee replacements are like a miracle.    Do the PT and stuff.   Ice is your friend.  Or hers.
Wife has had both knees done.   Life changing

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good to hear roony!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
 :doah: I thought the surgery WAS tomorrow......ah damn! O well, glad it went well!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad it went well for the wife Roony! Morning boys. 16 here heading for high of 19 today. Had a few white lovelies falling from the sky at home. Big plans for the weekend are to try and catch some fish. Been a struggle the last couple weekends to find fish. A buddy is going come out with me tomorrow. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 29* now & on our way to 43*. We've got more of that pumped up WNW wind again today though so it won't feel quite that nice again today. :pouty: Got a little runnin to do again today otherwise it's a roll with kinda day. Hopin your Friday's a good 1.
« Last Edit: March 03/13/20, 07:49:44 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all; slept good again last night, not as many hours but good...  got a few things to do around the house today, just small things but they need to be done..  maybe some cooking on the agenda today and this weekend too!!!  they say the weather is cooling off and the temps show it will..  22 now going for 25 and still some wind..  have a good day all!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Got to hit the grocery store this morning for more supplies.  I won't dawdle neither.  Get my stuff and get out.  With all of the fisherman that come up here from all over the less exposure time the better it is.  Gonna stay cold today too.  Will start a fire in the garage to keep things warm too.  TGIF.  Not that it matters to me.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers............feeling just a wee bit better, but............... :pouty: :pouty: :confused:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers............feeling just a wee bit better, but............... :pouty: :pouty: :confused:

then quit chasing your wife around all night!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

then quit chasing your wife around all night!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:pouty: :pouty: :tut: :tut: i'm not DEAD!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's good to hear!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang! 27 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Was typing this in this a.m. then had a sudden flurry of business to attend to. Had an early lunch meeting, went home to feed the bottle lambs and after that got a batch of bagged feed. Productive day overall even tho I know there won't be any Big 10 BB to watch. Was also contemplating going to a Birthday Party in Maple Grove tomorrow for my brother. They cancelled it so can cross that off the list. May prune some apple & pear trees tomorrow. Get my smoking wood supply restocked.  :happy1: I know the Mrs. thinks I should get the creep feeder up and going. Ditto on the electric fence. Patience, grasshopper.  :rolleyes:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm not a big BB fan yet Dotch.  I did try to tune into the Gophers yesterday cuz I wanted to see them play without fans there.  They canceled the whole thing obviously so I got nothing!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It's a real drought for sports fans in general. Guy in the office here had rented a hotel room in the TC for the boys BB tournament. Decided he's not going shopping with his wife for two days. Go figure.  :scratch: Good thing I like Gunsmoke, Bonanza & westerns in general cuz I suspect I'm gonna be watching a lot of them  :confused:.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  good luck wit the pruning Dotch just make sure the Mrs. is occupied or that could lead to trouble  :sleazy: . I went and Sallyed up a whole chicken,  seasoned , bagged and in the oven,  but I did inject it if that helps with the man card. After this week,  I'm looking forward to doing whatever comes along, maybe even go thru the summer fishin stuff.. :scratch: See ya!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man that sounds good Bob.  I hope to see pics of a "Sallyed Up Chicken".  In a bag also...   

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Big ole zero here this morning. Heading for a high of 20 today. Little nippy I would say. My friend Mike should be here about 8:30. Then we will head out fishing. When I augered the holes last night I found out I parked it on top of a bunch of busted up ice. Had to come back in and get the extension and still just barely made it thru. Took forever to clean out a hole and I only got 2 done. We can get the other two today. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all, 17 here going for 29 they say...  did get several things done yesterday which was great!!! not much going on today, I am going into Alex and check a few things out...  have a good day all!!!

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Nippy 5 here this morning heading to 26.  Truck cleaning day. Those couple days when it was warn I noticed an “Oder” so must be something in there that needs finding.  its a fishing truck...could be anything. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we have 29* with some very light snow comin down. They're sayin we'll hit 35* later. Got most of my stuff done yday so I'm not sure what's up for today. We'll see, hope you have a good un.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup it is a cold morning here.  Just gonna stay warm and eat some good food and I don't even know what it is yet. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ice is all off Mississippi/Lake Pepin.....looks like the river barge season is now open for business. That might be the safest place to be right now....on a tug.   :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The ground is turning white here. Still pretty light so it's not completely covered yet. :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Keep it there, wherever ya are!   ;)