Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901617 times)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Now children.  :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon boys.  Went with the wife to Bemidji for her annual Dr. visit.  I just stayed in the truck and read whilst I waited.  Thought about going to Wallyworld but decided no way.  Not with all of the people there.  And there were a lot of people there.  Had a Whopper at the drive thru.  The cases in MN went up about 50 today.  That was the total a week ago.  I have been doing the stay in place thing for a month.  Yes I am bored.  Have only been to the gas station a couple of times and the local grocery about once every ten days.  BUT I can't believe anyone could not take this seriously.  Oh well I guess we are all very different in our priorities and that is what makes the world go round. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow people are getting cranky already sitting at home..lol. Afternoon forum fellas,  the dance floor is almost set, patio furniture is out but I gots a few other things to do then its game on. Gotta be the first year that the patio heaved and the walkway  :angry2: . I hear ya lps, but   I'd like to hit menardos and FF this weekend so thinking with my grey hair I can pass for the geezer hrs.. :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Wow people are getting cranky already sitting at home..lol. Afternoon forum fellas,  the dance floor is almost set, patio furniture is out but I gots a few other things to do then its game on. Gotta be the first year that the patio heaved and the walkway  :angry2: . I hear ya lps, but   I'd like to hit menardos and FF this weekend so thinking with my grey hair I can pass for the geezer hrs.. :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: wear sunglasses and bring the pooches...…...guide dogs.....that should help!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You are right bob.  I too feel cranky with all of this going on too.  I even mentioned to the wife on the way home that maybe I should not watch and read so much news.  I like to read stuff from both sides.  Sad that each side is so black and white.  Shouldn't be like that.  Hate to not be up to date though.  BUT one must not let that take the humor and fun out of our day. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm not cranky, I'm like to this everyday. :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
So maybe we all need to work in our grundies????  :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 20 to start the day here heading for da 40s today i do believe. I hear ya about getting cranky Barry. Especially when you do listening to both sides and one side sounds like the world is ending and then in the same breath say that 85% of the people that get it will hardly know they have it. So which is it, doom and gloom or just another virus? Well tomorrow a few of us from work are going to get our essential outdoor activity in. We are going to take snowmobiles across the lake to the NW Angle and go fishing up there. Get some good old fresh air and hopefully catch some fish too. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 29 here going for the low 50's...  good luck fishing Jb!!!  got a few things going on here today, but I don't have to go any where I think..  and only 2 more weeks of hiding!!  oh well.. have a good day!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, it's 39* & we're on our way to 56*, I hear. :scratch: I'm with you LPS as I haven't left the house since Monday & we're in week 2 of our own SIP here. Probably will need to get out for at least a little while today even if it's just for a cruise around town. Have a good time tomorrow JB. That's it from the southland today, stay healthy, be safe, & have a good Friday all.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I may go for a drive east to see where the open water is just for something to do.  We were getting phone messages from Sanford the last few days telling us what to do if you have a cough etc.  Said to only bring one guest to your appt. if needed.  By the time we got home yesterday we got a message saying no guests allowed at your appt.  There is at least on virus confirmed in Beltrami so they are being careful.  You all have a good day.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...…...well day 2 of working from home is in the books...…….the adjustment is just weird getting used to. need to hit st cloud later to get me a printer compatabile to my laptop so I can copy off emails I need to keep.

yepper looks like indoor activities tomorrow!!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

everyone stay healthy!!!!!!! :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...…...well day 2 of working from home is in the books...…….the adjustment is just weird getting used to. need to hit st cloud later to get me a printer compatabile to my laptop so I can copy off emails I need to keep.

yepper looks like indoor activities tomorrow!!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

everyone stay healthy!!!!!!! :happy1:
  you sure are running late this morning!!  that stay at home stuff must be really getting you!!!    and maybe it took ya awhile to figure out what undies you wanted to wear!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I moved my operation down to the man cave so I did some stuff upstairs first, then dealt with emails.

oh and no alarm clocks!!!!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 41 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-50's. Sun peeks out once in a while so it's making a person feel a little less ornery. A few sprinkles in the overnite but didn't amount to much. Made the circuit in town since the wife is off now. Stopped several different places to drop off leftover flowers from the floral shop while we were at it. Back home and fixin' to feed bottle lambs shortly. May hafta go outside and burn up a bunch of stuff if the wind stays out of the east. Wait till tonite to burn those tractor tires tho... :shocked:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples  sure is nice out, the pooches took me fer a stroll and the people are all over the place out n about,  good to see. Thinking if I have enough ambition I'll get a fire going on the patio and perhaps cook some thighs over it later, that'll get momma to chase me around the backyard   :sleazy: . You guys hear that?? That was beer # 2 getting cracked!!  :happy1:  See ya!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I gave some serious thought to a cooler of iced down beer and a fire to but...….meh.  :pouty: :pouty:

got my printer...st cloud looked like business as usual considering. mayhaps it was the last minute chasing around. :scratch: :scratch:

now I may need a 5 year old to help me setup this wireless printer.  :confused: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples  sure is nice out, the pooches took me fer a stroll and the people are all over the place out n about,  good to see. Thinking if I have enough ambition I'll get a fire going on the patio and perhaps cook some thighs over it later, that'll get momma to chase me around the backyard   :sleazy: . You guys hear that?? That was beer # 2 getting cracked!!  :happy1:  See ya!!
sure doesn't appear to take either Mrs boober or Mrs Cheviot much to to get them frisky!!!!!!! :sleazy: :smoking: :scratch: wadda add to there grub???????? i need to get some!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :scratch: Maybe while you got 'em there you could get 'em to help you with that other thing. :whistling:                                 ;) :smiley: :smiley:
« Last Edit: March 03/27/20, 03:51:47 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :scratch: Maybe while you got 'em there you could get 'em to help you with that other thing. :whistling:                                 ;) :smiley: :smiley:
:nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea maybe!!!!!!!! :pouty:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Glenn is beyond help... :bonk:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I gave some serious thought to a cooler of iced down beer and a fire to but...….meh.  :pouty: :pouty:

got my printer...st cloud looked like business as usual considering. mayhaps it was the last minute chasing around. :scratch: :scratch:

now I may need a 5 year old to help me setup this wireless printer.  :confused: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It is at midnight tonight that they start shooting people that leave the house.  Did you ever watch Purge???  You all better get it on Netflix.  There are two or three of them.  Have a few and watch that.  Wow!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Glenn is beyond help... :bonk:
training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

NO I'M NOT!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

It is at midnight tonight that they start shooting people that leave the house.  Did you ever watch Purge???  You all better get it on Netflix.  There are two or three of them.  Have a few and watch that.  Wow!!

I'm thinking about purging my punkster neighbor. Buddies are rollin' in left and right with booze. He obeys no state ordinances or city laws. Think it's time for an azz thrashin'. Wake him up a bit.
« Last Edit: March 03/28/20, 07:14:51 AM by Rebel SS »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
The warden's knee ain't healed enough yet for her to get away from me.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The warden's knee ain't healed enough yet for her to get away from me.
just make sure she ain't got that cane within reach  :rotflmao:

And LPS, nobody is gonna get shot!!! :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/27/20, 06:52:57 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning folk. 44* and soggy here. 1/4" rain overnite. T-storms (so they say) today. Got the gutters all  blown out last evening a half hour before the rain started. Exercise is good. This sequestering had gained me back a couple pounds after losing what I wanted. Got a paint project going on in the garage spraying the deck chairs. Base coat is down; lookin' good. Other than that...not much. Have  good weeknd guys. :coffee:
« Last Edit: March 03/28/20, 07:41:41 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  18 here.  Lots of snow here yet.  Gonna be awhile before it is gone too.  Filled up yesterday and it only cost $35.  Usually $50 +.  Seeing my gonna fire up the grill or smoker today.  Just need to come up with a plan on what to cook.  I have heard that Ozarks is a real good series so we may start watching that today.  I heard season 3 just came out too.  Hope its as good as Justified or Yellowstone.  You all have a good one.