Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4952635 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
AND  you can keep it down there too!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: just chilly and windy here.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
AND  you can keep it down there too!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: just chilly and windy here.
:scratch: :doah: Too much HOT AIR up there maybe :scratch:, 'specially to the south of St Cloud. ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: The last radar showed that its 'bout done. :tut:  :mooning: :pouty:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I did see that spot on the map as you pointed out Gunner.  :rotflmao: White again here too. Left the hose hooked up inside the barn today and the hydrant froze up. Had to haul water in buckets tonite. Will have to do it again tomorrow a.m.  :bs:  :angry: Effitt! Time for a G&T!  :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I did see that spot on the map as you pointed out Gunner.  :rotflmao: White again here too. Left the hose hooked up inside the barn today and the hydrant froze up. Had to haul water in buckets tonite. Will have to do it again tomorrow a.m.  :bs:  :angry: Effitt! Time for a G&T!  :happy1:
:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :laughroll: :laughroll: :nerd:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

nothing wrong with HH!!!!!! :toast: :Clap:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 13 here going for the low 40's today..  some blue sky too!!!  the ice on the trees and stuff should be gone today..  just have a few small things to do today.  it will be interesting to se how much traffic goes by that I can see today too..  have a good day all!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Sunny calm and cold here.  Couldn't use the ol Ford which Buddy likes to ride in the most cuz it had a quarter inch of ice on it everywhere.  Tried to break it off the door handle but gave up and took the new truck.  Buddy came along but can't sit in the front seat in that truck.  He likes to lean right on me when we are out for a drive.  Hopefully it thaws out today.  No plans for today.  May go get the trail cams and see what is on them from last fall.  Probably binge on more Ozarks cuz I want to watch that Tiger thing on Netflix.  Well have a great day all of youse. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 25* startin out & we're sposed to make the upper 40's, I hear. The yard still has a tint of white to it & there's a hint of some graupel ;) on the front steps, so I threw a little ice melt down. A very short list again today here, hopin your Saturday's a good 1.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Love the ol Ford.  This is the truck I drive the most.  Straight 6 cyl. 5 speed.  Power steering AM FM radio.  That's it for the options.  LLL

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
those were good trucks!!! the 6 cyl with the 5 speed were great!!  :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just turned over to 84,000 miles.  Runs great.  Too bad it is so rusty around the edges.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Can't beat the basics can you Barry. 21 here this morning, made it down to 7 last night. Ice on everything. Trees are glistening in the sunshine this morning. Looks cool. Well, we think the first covid case is in Roseau county. Warroad to be specific. Heard a man was life flighted out of Roseau hospital Thursday night and they are pretty sure he has covid. Apparently the son came back from college in California. The kicker is we have to offices at work and the one office was locked down and no one could go in. Had a cleaning  crew there yesterday to clean. Well, the person that is in the hospital is one of my coworkers. I started getting a head cold yesterday. Hopefully that's all it is. Their whole family is sick now. Wonder how long it will take to show up on the map. I planned on fishing today, but we will see. Might just lay low and keep this cold from getting any worse. Have a good one boys.
« Last Edit: April 04/04/20, 08:56:12 AM by Jerkbiat »
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
84,000!!  low mileage too!!  what year??  and yes they did like to rust...  my last ford, a 95 was that way too.... 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's a 94.  A friend of mine bought it new.  His kids drove it to school and it was his hunting and firewood collecting truck.  He died and I always liked it and I ended up with it.  SO I call it Jerry.  That is my late buddies name.  I pat the dash and say "Hi Jerry" once in a while. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
It's a 94.  A friend of mine bought it new.  His kids drove it to school and it was his hunting and firewood collecting truck.  He died and I always liked it and I ended up with it.  SO I call it Jerry.  That is my late buddies name.  I pat the dash and say "Hi Jerry" once in a while.

that is so cool Barry!!!!  my hat is off to ya!!! :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...…….gotta go help mom today. she still has only one arm!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You are a good boy Glenn. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You are a good boy Glenn.
thanks.....but will still never get to that #1 status!!!!!! :doofus: :pouty: oh well at least i'm #2. sometimes in more ways then 1.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
#2 is better than zero!!!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well she only has 2 boys...…………………. :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
So what are you sayin?  :scratch: Your not worried about being #3? :confused:   ;) :laugh: :laugh:         :nerd: :nerd:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So what are you sayin?  :scratch: Your not worried about being #3? :confused:   ;) :laugh: :laugh:         :nerd: :nerd:
:happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

that she told ya about!!!  just sayin!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

that she told ya about!!!  just sayin!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut: well those other ones aint holding up there end of the bargain!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :bonk: :bonk:

dang...…i got this urge to burn up some firewood today!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: i'll maybe wait till tomorrow when its a bit warmer. really throw my normal sunday routine out the window!!!! :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Good afternoon gang! Was 23 at choretime and has made it a blistering 40 degrees. In the past 24 hr. period, another .17" of liquid equivalent precip melted out of the snow and sleet, not to mention graupel in the gauge. .31" 48 hr. storm total from the gauge in Bugtussle proper. Muddier than snot on top by the barn. At least the hydrant thawed out.  :happy1: Finished aome accounting stuff, read bug traps & entered data. Otherwise a pretty laid back day. Supposed to be low 70's here Tuesday. We'll take it!  :happybounce:   
« Last Edit: April 04/04/20, 03:58:40 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well mom's list for me is done. Boats home, time to self medicate!! :happy1: :drinking: :drinking:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  it's great to see everyone is doing good. Jb take care of that cold, I have one too that we dont need getting worse. For f@#$%n sake does this sucks what's going on with the world right now. Kinda wish I wasnt an "essential " worker,  I'd be dug in deep with the only sign of me would be on here!! 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 30 here going for the low 50's...  and it sounds like rain in the forecast too..  just a few things to do today and then back to watching the world go by again..  I'm OK with that...   have a good day all!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 27* presently but we're headed for the mid to upper 50's here today. There's still a little snow in front of the bushes in the front yard but I'm thinkin that'll be gone today. Good to see the sun if just for a little while yday. A few out but not me. Got some more rakin I can do but think I'll wait 'til Monday & Tuesday. Have a good day.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 27 and cloudy here this morning, I think we will make it into the upper 30s here today. Pretty much just laid low yesterday trying to keep this cold from getting any worse. So far so good. Just really stuffed up. I will do about the same today. Maybe tinker in the garage a little bit again today. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!