Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4953238 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
6" and artwork.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
No snow on ground here.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
No snow on ground here.

even less here!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, la-dee-dah-de-doo!     :mooning: :moon:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It changed to snow ~ 3 here, barely enough to turn the ground white at last peek though.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Snow's almost outta here. Still blowin' pretty good tho. Measured 6.5" earlier and it's snowed some since. Will need to move some of it in the a.m. with the tractor & bucket. Thought about hooking the blower up but as wet & sticky as the snow was, not sure it'd be worth it. It might be different once it cools down in the a.m. Could still hook it up I guess to clean some of the Ruby terds off the lawn and blow them out in the road.  :laugh:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folk. 24* with 7" total of rock-hard solid snow out there. Gonna be fun for some trying to clear THAT today. I ain't trying. Was heavy wet stuff. The plow came up MIDDLE of street late yday afternoon, and never came back. Now there's a 5' wide strip on each side in front of driveways of rock hard boulders and piled snow. Sure glad I pay those sky-high taxes for good work like this... :angry: Actually, I'm gonna leave it, just like everyone else around here does. It'll melt sometime. Got a 2.5 lb Carnita pork shoulder goin' in the cork pot this am wrapped in bacon, then dumped with hickory BBQ sauce. Got the corn-dusted kaiser buns, gonna be pulled pork later today. Wish I had some cole slaw.....oh well. Got big dill pickles anyway. Have a good manic Monday guys. That should  get Dotch thinking about Susanna again... :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/13/20, 05:33:04 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 15 to start the day here and heading for a high of 25. No snow up here in da North country. Had some flurries yesterday morning and that was about it. Was pretty much a lazy day yesterday. Didn't go fishing and not sure if I will go after work today or tomorrow. The weather is not looking to nice. If it was going to be nicer I would go after work for th last 2 days of season. So, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a brite clear day out there!!  not much going on besides what I have already done this morning..  hope all is good with all the snow down there fellers..  that meal sounds real good Reb!!  have a good day all!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Not much going on here neither and that is ok.  Cold out so I think I will leave it out.  May work on some Rigs and mayhaps finish a book I have been reading.  Of course I'm thinking of ham and eggs for breakfast.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 24* out & they're sayin we'll hit 39* later. The snow was pretty much done here by 6:30-7 here. I can see a little green in the yard out front & the sidewalk/street is clear. The NW wind is sposed to hang around 'til Saturday so it's lookin like a cool week. A pretty low key day here too, have a good1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.  :scratch: :scratch: what's dis snow stuff you fellers are talking aboot!! :rotflmao: 25 and plenty of sunshine. Should be able to get my laptop back today. Bigger keys to hit. :happy1: :happy1: today we also start our reduction in wages  :confused: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.  :scratch: :scratch: what's dis snow stuff you fellers are talking aboot!! :rotflmao: 25 and plenty of sunshine. Should be able to get my laptop back today. Bigger keys to hit. :happy1: :happy1:

;D

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.  :scratch: :scratch: what's dis snow stuff you fellers are talking aboot!! :rotflmao: 25 and plenty of sunshine. Should be able to get my laptop back today. Bigger keys to hit. :happy1: :happy1:

;D
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: you should see my calculator at the office. :rotflmao:

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
G'morning.   The ground is white and dumping snow.  It started about a half-hour ago.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
G'morning.   The ground is white and dumping snow.  It started about a half-hour ago.
well mister... You just keep it up there too!!! :tut: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
My tandem- dump driver wants to know if he can back down yer driveway... :evil:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 20 at choretime heading for a high around the freezing mark. 6.7" of snow total at the ranch with .81" of liquid equivalent melted out of it. Haven't melted the Bugtussle gauge out yet but guessing it'll be similar. Yard was a bitch to clean out. Heavy snow on top of thawed ground is never a good combination. Opted to use the bucket due to the time factor & slop underneath. Be some sod to replace once the snow piles melt.  :rolleyes: Did so well all winter long otherwise. Wasn't even a scoop shovel full of crushed rock to pick up before this.  :confused: 

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-weather/here-is-the-easter-sunday-snowfall-leaderboard-in-minnesota    
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Who do you think is buried under that snow in the chair?? :scratch: Del of Reb??? :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Might be both!  :scratch:  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh, you are awake....so you just ignore my questions, huh?   Ok....

He said ya can back in and dump it anywhere, Dotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :moon:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Why yes, yes I did. :evil: :rotflmao:

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
well mister... You just keep it up there too!!! :tut: :rotflmao:

I was taught to share.......

It has been white here, brown and then blizzard again.  Off and on all day.   And of course, have to have WIND too.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Snow is just roarin' down here......can't even see across the street. I don't believe this sh**. I just don't believe it.....sidewalks are all covered again.
« Last Edit: April 04/13/20, 06:16:52 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Just an inch, you'll be fine...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya sure. what's an inch on top of total saturation? I think I'm past caring down here.
« Last Edit: April 04/13/20, 06:26:56 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
did snow some here too......

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Buddy called today and said his basements seeping all over....never did that, he doesn't know what to do. Didn't want to tell him wait until this 8" snow melts...... :rolleyes:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
dehumidifier, and wet dry shop vac.   Get everything possible off the floor.   Up on blocks, etc.   

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Exactly what Del said.
Hey look your bobber is up!