Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905417 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats Glenn,  curbside works, or just good old fashion home cooked dinner fer 2. Mornin peoples,  gotta warsh the mow lawner and figure out where its leaking oil, thinking the base of the dip stick tube. Other than that just fart around the yard. See ya!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
You don't have restaurant delivery apps on that fancy phone of yers?
I might...…...haven't mastered the picture posting yet...….don't push it!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Believe it or not, just trying to help ya out!  :shocked:
I know you where...…. :happy1: :rotflmao: i'm having a hard time with moving past the 1 ringy dingy, 2 ringy dingy.....hello???? and all dis stuff you can do on a cell phone. not to mention my complete incompetence with modern technology......…and short memory. :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I don't even have one.....and my old one died. If this stuff ever ends, gonna try to get one. Doubt Verizon can match my 20 yo  Mayo employee program though, which I'm still on...$35 month.   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats Glenn,  curbside works, or just good old fashion home cooked dinner fer 2. Mornin peoples,  gotta warsh the mow lawner and figure out where its leaking oil, thinking the base of the dip stick tube. Other than that just fart around the yard. See ya!!
yep..i prefer home cooked meals, but its nice to take momma out for special occasions.

i'm on the same lines as you...……….out and about soon. I did check and replace fishing lines yesterday.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 31 overnite low, 36 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 50's. Breezy today so that should make farmers antsy to go play with their toys. Congrats glenn & smurfette! Not sure how she put up with you this long but stranger things have happened. Could always have one of them Lotzza Motzza's I sent ya!  :evil:

On April 18th in 1975 ZZ Top released Fandango.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPTfIPHLUcw 
« Last Edit: April 04/18/20, 11:53:06 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Meh... It's 5 somewhere. :toast: :toast:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't even have one.....and my old one died. If this stuff ever ends, gonna try to get one. Doubt Verizon can match my 20 yo  Mayo employee program though, which I'm still on...$35 month.   :rotflmao:

Tmobile over 55 plan.   Check it out.   Verizon not for me, it doesn't have signal at our cabin.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, I don't plan on calling you.   :crazy:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 28 here going for 47..  sure was a good day overall yesterday..  but then the wind and clouds rolled in and it cooled off fast...  but at least with my friends and their kids we got the dock and boat lift in the lake.. now to get the boat home and ready!  that shouldn't take long once I get it home..  have a good and safe day!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 21 here this morning heading for the low 40s today. Same weather here as Mike yesterday. Was really nice then the clouds and wind came in and it cooled down. We went for a drive down in Beltrami yesterday afternoon. It started raining on us down there. Some of the roads are still snow covered where the sun can't shine in. We were still able to get through yet. Luckily it was still pretty frozen. Lake is still ice covered here, so it will be a while before we can put the dock in here. Not sure what the plan is for today. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 39 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 40's. Lost most of our snow yesterday with a few scattered patches left in fencelines, north sides of groves and road cuts. Frogs had it cranked up again last nite altho not quite as loud as they were back on the 7th. Need to get another load of hay today. Could've hung on for a while yet but with things likely to break loose in the fields this week and a forecast looking promising for two weeks better get it done now. Have a good 'un!  :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We did go for the drive in Beltrami too JB.  Went down the Nelson for a ways then Faunce campgrounds and down the Bankton to the Pitt Grade.  Then south to the Rapid River trail and took it to Rako.  Fun drive.  Were home by 1 oclock.  Then we had a fire in our fire ring and once we got relaxed the wind came up and had to have hoods on to keep the wind off our backs.  May do the fire again today.  Gonna put some ribs in the smomer today too.  Having my second cup of the Palmero Dark Roast.  I usually only have one cup.  Pretty good stuff.   :happy1:  Have a great day all of you!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning gang, nice sunny morning but still breezy and cold hi going to 60. Glad u guys are enjoying the coffee. Not much here today but to watch the smoker and cut grass. I put a small brisket on at 9am. Using the flavored charcoal again, that stuff adds so much flavor. Well y’all have a good day and be safe. And also a few  :toast: :toast:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 Mornin boys, we gotz 44* & gonna hit low 50's today. We got a bit warmer than predicted yday, I seen 66*, but it got awful windy by late mornin. I made 2 trips to the compost site yday just to clean up under the big oak on the east side of the garage. Still pretty nice in the afternoon so I went for a cruise around the outskirts of town & caught 1 farmer out planting a small field just north of town. Not much else new today, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...…….gotta head up to moms today. she decided to go through the garage and wants to clean up/get rid of a bunch of dads tools. see who wants what and decide what should head to the cabin.

other then that not much. had a nice fire and some beers yesterday and that sure was enjoyable....relaxing. I clunked out early last nite.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys. 40* headed for 50* Hit 66* here yday, but was awful windy.  Sure got lots done. Pushed last of snow off deck (which was gone by days end) and replaced some bottom lag screws with larger on a deck rail post that got knocked loose over the winter. Pulled the AC cover off, brought the hose reel out and hooked that back up.
Pulled the deck furniture out of garage so all I have to do is get buddy to help carry it around back. Cleaned and swept out garage. Gave Mr. Sparkles a sudsy bath and a full top to bottom detail and polish. That took me right up to 7:30 last nite. Time for a good, big bfast now...that blackened pizza left me hungry all nite. :angry:
Have a good day, guys.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin amigos,  sure was a nice day yesterday to do the mess around outside.  Took the pooches for a stroll in the afternoon and some kid up the street had a big hop scotch in sidewalk chalk  on the street and yep I embarrassed the whipper snapper by doing that lol, momma laughed tho. Sun is out but sure is a cold breeze now, garden is getting tilled later but we'll probably lay low til then...See ya!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: April 04/19/20, 01:20:03 PM by Dotch »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now you are talking!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now I can't get LA Woman out of my mind.  And that's ok..   :happy1: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup good music, and I heard yesterday morning on the radio the long version of In a gadda da vida by Iron Butterfly!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard a goose.   *HONK*

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I would hope so, Cawchester is over run  with geese!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Geese, crows, and  :bs:  !!      :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got the Turfbuilder and overseed down on the front yard (rain tomorrow),
and the landscape lights all cleaned up and put back in. Did a bunch of edging, too.
Looks like it's sit back now and wait for the rain and warm wedder!  :smiley:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Dethatched and put down the fertilizer w/ crabgrass preventer too in hopes of rain and warm temps to follow.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 36 here this morning and that is going to be the high for today. Supposed to be cloudy and crappy for the next couple of days. I went and pulled a couple of my ladder stands out of the state land up by the house yesterday afternoon and found I had one that grew a pair of legs. There is someone in that area that has gotten me more than once.  :angry2: The SOB better hope I never catch him. There will be hell to pay if I do. Think I need to get me one of them cameras that sends a picture to my cell phone. Just don't understand why other hunters have to be like that to other hunters. Well, just another day in the salt mines. have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, thats too bad Jb..  too many folks like that in the world..  had a good day yesterday, made a ham salad that turned out darn good!!   did get a few things done too and talked to my friends in Worthington, they are no happy with the way things are there..  have a good day all!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, it's 32* presently & gonna hit the low 60's for us today. a little cooler tomorrow but they're talkin 70's by Wednesday. Rest of the 10 day looks to be more normal temps, a little rain around here too but not in our hourly fcast. Still some more rakin I can do but with todays wind I may let it go. One other errand in mind & that shouldn't take long. Too bad about your tree stand disappearin, JB. :mad1: :sad: No more for now, have a good Monday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Boy would it be fun to catch that scumbag JB.  Let me know if I can help.  We didn't do much outside yesterday.  Went for a walk on the property and then watched some movies.  Nothing real great but just fun to kill time with the wife.  I did that rack of ribs and they turned out great.  Then I proceeded to overeat.   :happy1:  Overcast here now like JB said.  A little rain may green things up here so that would be ok with me.  Not sure what the farmers would think of that though.  I did forget to mention that when we went for our ride in the forest the other day we saw a big bear on the road ahead of us.  That was cool.  Also saw some deer too. Lots of coyote scat on the roads too.   Having some of Coffee's Tanzanian coffee today.  On my second cup.  Pretty darn good stuff.  I would say it is my favorite so far.  Got a nice background flavor to it.  I will see how jazzed up it gets me.  LOL   Well you all have a nice day!