Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903064 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Liking the Garage Scenic, but I too agree. They are never big enough. 30 here this morning heading for a high of 61 TWC says. Clear calm and frosty this morning. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 35* now & goin for 65*. Our company left 'bout 5 so they should be somewhere around Moose Lake right about now. Not sure what's on the list today, have to figure it out over bfast & go from there. Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats on the new boat LPS!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like a great rig LPS, congrats!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers. yep I smoke..a pipe.  keeps me somewhat out of the frig. I know its bad fer ya but I gotta have 1 bad habit.

congrats on the new boat LPS!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: Still aint gonna help catch fish. :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ask boar!!!!! :rotflmao:

today is blood donation day. then stopping at fleet farm to get my garden plants. wind shouldn't be bad so I plan on sticking some seeds in the garden today!

good luck chasing  :Turkey: Markn! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 45 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-60's. Farmers should get back at it again today after drying well yesterday afternoon. If the weather holds almost everything should be planted by Monday when the next rain event is forecast. And even then the predicted amounts are from .1" - .25". What a difference a year makes. Nice garage Scenic and congrats on the new boat Barry! Am sure they'll both come in handy.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Thanks glenn. Thanks mike, I'll have to take the other road home to stop at Eldens after work today.. Good luck with the new boat lps, I'm alot jealous now. Maybe next year after (if) I retire.   :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
anytime Markn, coming home now went by a produce processing plant and they had 2 pallets of 50 pound bags of onions set out!!  scored one bag and now am sharing it around with friends... 

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like a lot of you got some action going or planned.  Should be a very nice boat your getting there LPS. Garden planning for a lot of us.  I got tomatoes, peppers, seed potatoes, and onion set yesterday.  Transplanted most to bigger pots as they will out grow the small 4 packs they came in before I get around to putting them in the garden.  Heading up to the land this afternoon with my son and grandson who plan to do some turkey hunting and dirt bike riding. Should be a nice few days.  Them turkeys better run for cover. :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
have fun deadeye...….weather sound be excellent. :happy1:

well  got the blood donation out of the way. shouldn't hear from them again till August. think i'm half way to my 7 gallon pin!!! :happy1:

stopped at fleet farm, got all my plants I need. easiest trip threw there in a while although they moved things around, but that didn't sucker me into buying stuff on my list!!!!! :smoking: :smoking:

also found out I will be headed back to the office in Ramsey come Monday. now i'm trying to decide if i'm gonna like it! :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
have fun deadeye...….weather sound be excellent. :happy1:

well  got the blood donation out of the way. shouldn't hear from them again till August. think i'm half way to my 7 gallon pin!!! :happy1:

stopped at fleet farm, got all my plants I need. easiest trip threw there in a while although they moved things around, but that didn't sucker me into buying stuff on my list!!!!! :smoking: :smoking:

also found out I will be headed back to the office in Ramsey come Monday. now i'm trying to decide if i'm gonna like it! :pouty:

da wife will I'll bet!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea she hasn't wiped that damn smile off her face yet  :confused: :banghead: :banghead: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!!!! 54 here this morning and going to be around 60 with rain. TWC says rain this afternoon, but we hit some rain on the way into work. Sounds like you will be getting a nice boat Barry. Which boat are you trading in? The Lund that you got last year? Are you still going back to the office Glenn with the order extended to the 18th now.  People here that are working from home were told at the beginning of the week that they will continue to work from home thru May 31st. About all I know. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, gray here with a chance of rain..  54 goin for 70 they say..  that 50 pound bag of onions I get yesterday is 1/2 gone, get a bunch more given away today.. use them before they go bad!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
G'morning.   Looks like rain here this morning for a while and then later this morning some more.  As of right now just dark.  Hate to say it but we could use some rain.

Nice boat you are getting there LPS   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 50* to start & headed back north of 60*, I hear. :scratch: We almost made 70* here yday as I seen 68* on the garage thermometer ~ 4. There's some badly needed precip in the fcast for this afternoon. :happy1: We had some business in DR yday so we continued on down the road to GR. Quite a few people out, 'specially @ WW about 10 or so. We've got more company but this time they're next door & Mark(Dad) came over soon after we got back out here. Got to know him last year pretty well & even shared his Ranger with him on 1 occasion last season. Going to get the 1st section of dock out today so when the barge comes he knows where we'd like the roll-out section. That's about it for now, hope your Friday's a good 1.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning. Kinda windy out there. The warden and I did a little dock fishing last night. Pretty slow, more bottle bass than anything. I think the water needs to warm up a bit. It was good to wet a line thpugh.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Boy I overachieved yesterday.  The body is aching today.  Got the dock all installed and looking good.  Took a lot of lifting and pulling as I can feel it today.  Yes it is the boat I got last year I am trading in JB.  It is a 2002 Lund Fisherman.  It is a great boat but just didn't trip my trigger.  Should have spent more and got a newer one.  So I am doing that now.   :sleazy:  So after my gourmet Spam and egg that I am eating at my desk now I am heading to Bemidji to drop it off at Rays Marine.  May have to go get me a whopper whilst there.  I agree Scenic we could use some rain too.  Mayhaps will get some this evening.  Have a great day!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Boy I overachieved yesterday.  The body is aching today.  Got the dock all installed and looking good.  Took a lot of lifting and pulling as I can feel it today.  Yes it is the boat I got last year I am trading in JB.  It is a 2002 Lund Fisherman.  It is a great boat but just didn't trip my trigger.  Should have spent more and got a newer one.  So I am doing that now.   :sleazy:  So after my gourmet Spam and egg that I am eating at my desk now I am heading to Bemidji to drop it off at Rays Marine.  May have to go get me a whopper whilst there.  I agree Scenic we could use some rain too.  Mayhaps will get some this evening.  Have a great day!
:scratch: So is there anything else :confused: that trips your trigger that you can tell us here about LPS? :sleazy: ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. looks like some rain here too. got some seeds in the ground yesterday! :happy1: more today and by Saturday I should have all my cool weather stuff in. hopefully a fire and beer is in order for late this afternoon!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

JB yes as of now we are still going in Monday. Offices where allowed to start going back I believe on the 27th. I didn't think we would then but for sure on the 4th.  just the office staff will be allowed inside the building, members and visitors will only be allowed in our foyer area. its a small area where you enter, 2 doors and a sliding glass window to the girls.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: So is there anything else :confused: that trips your trigger that you can tell us here about LPS? :sleazy: ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea curious minds wanna know!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. looks like some rain here too. got some seeds in the ground yesterday! :happy1: more today and by Saturday I should have all my cool weather stuff in. hopefully a fire and beer is in order for late this afternoon!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

JB yes as of now we are still going in Monday. Offices where allowed to start going back I believe on the 27th. I didn't think we would then but for sure on the 4th.  just the office staff will be allowed inside the building, members and visitors will only be allowed in our foyer area. its a small area where you enter, 2 doors and a sliding glass window to the girls.

:scratch: Bars around your desk would probably be good for protection too.................................................... for everybody else. :nerd: :nerd:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: Bars around your desk would probably be good for protection too.................................................... for everybody else. :nerd: :nerd:
:tut: :tut: :tut: i'm a lovable and likeable feller!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
So, Can we ask what they are giving you for your trade in? Wish I knew that you were going to trade it. Might have been something we might have been interested in.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
raining here!!!!!!!! got my garden plants out just in time for the free watering!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just got back from an adult beverage run, now they are saying an aluminum can shortage??   :confused: :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just got back from an adult beverage run, now they are saying an aluminum can shortage??   :confused: :confused:
I suspect a lot of so called shortages in the near future so they can jack up prices. :confused: :confused:

momma picked up a couple cases yesterday!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :toast: :toast: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 50 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. Some light sprinkles thru the area altho unlikely anything measureable given how light and quickly it's moving. Got the pruning aftermath cleaned up last night so lawn mowing can commence. Have been thinking about getting a new mower for a long time but my old mowers are sorta like the Tin Man, after setting I just lube them up and they limber up after a while. Sorta like me. I get lubed up & after a while I'm good to go!  :happy1:

https://youtu.be/O3fI0mLz3ks 
« Last Edit: May 05/01/20, 11:15:49 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 50 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. Some light sprinkles thru the area altho unlikely anything measureable given how light and quickly it's moving. Got the pruning aftermath cleaned up last night so lawn mowing can commence. Have been thinking about getting a new mower for a long time but my old mowers are sorta like the Tin Man, after setting I just lube them up and they limber up after a while. Sorta like me. I get lubed up & after a while I'm good to go!  :happy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGl4PP9xaaQ    
BUT...………. WHY does it take so dang much lube for you????? :scratch: :scratch: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

PUTZ!!!!!