Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902942 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL  I wondered if anyone would notice.  I am not the first one to post in the morning very much.  The dogs come in the bedroom about 6 to get one of us up to feed them.  So of course it is the fake asleep thing so the wife will get up.  I had an itch so when I moved to scratch it the wife made me get up and feed the dogs so I made coffee and stayed up.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

now she will know she can do that everyday now!!! 
Or he has to learn :scratch: not to scratch his itch.    ;) :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe he was hoping to scratch something else!!  just sayin!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The itch was right beside my nose and I laid there trying to think it away.  I even wiggled my nose like Bewitched but it didn't work.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning boys. Same forecast as LPS here. TGIF!!!! Well, starting Monday here it will be Mandatory to wear a mask. Figured it was coming. Oh well, just go with the flow I guess.  Not sure what the weekend will bring yet. If things go well, maybe  get the dock in. If not oh well. The one thing I will be doing is going to a friend that farms and getting rock for the shoreline. Need to add rock to the south side of ramp. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
your not the only place JB, one of our shops started that yesterday.

2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, not sure whats up for  the weekend. saturday and sunday morning sound like rain/snow.  maybe a fire and beer tonight!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
boy LPS you are up early too I see!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
well.......... you check in and see what time dotch checkout out the fishing gals............ :pouty: :banghead: my gawd what a pervert!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 33 for the overnite low & 35 at choretime, heading for a high in the upper 40's. Snow likely, <1" for Sat. nite into Sun a.m. Dodged a bullet last nite but prolly won't be so lucky tonite. Forecast low is 29. I have enough garden hose to wet down all the fruit trees prior to the temps getting into the danger zone. Good news: The 42 degree water may keep the blossoms and flower buds intact if I'm timely. Bad news: I'll likely hafta get up about 4 - 5 a.m. to pull it off. Potential for a freeze again Sunday & Monday nite. Crops will do very little in the meantime. Fortunately very little of it has emerged fully. Gotta get feed today, maybe run to FF & John Deere to get air & fuel filters for the Gator while I'm at it. It's due.   
« Last Edit: May 05/08/20, 10:18:21 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well Jim and I went to grocery store and the last 4 turkeys that were $.99.  then we donated to the senior meals on wheels program, they were very happy!!!!  a small thing to do!!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You and Jim are good people!!   :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
one other fella donated towards them to, and I passed his message on to him that they thanked him too...  That was Reb, cause he sent $10.00 for the face mask that Linda and I scored for him...  I wanted him to pay it forward down there when he asked how much it was and this is what he asked me to do up here.. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Any idea how many meals those 4 birds will provide??

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
right now those folks are doing 50 plus meals a day..  those birds could maybe 150 meals with the sides dishes and all..  that's figuring 2 meals to a pound.. they can can get more meals per pound following standard guide lines I think too..  it helps them a lot... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
right now those folks are doing 50 plus meals a day..  those birds could maybe 150 meals with the sides dishes and all..  that's figuring 2 meals to a pound.. they can can get more meals per pound following standard guide lines I think too..  it helps them a lot...
:happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: pretty quiet here at the hall..............lookin to me like an early out!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well, if they know yer there...I'm just sayin'... :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, if they know yer there...I'm just sayin'... :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :confused: :angry2: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :nerd: :nerd: looks like i be da boss now.  :evil: i told our secretaries to plan accordingly, but i have no plans to stay till 4;30, and anything after 3 is fair game!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 38 here this morning, but the breeze is off the lake. So I'm thinking that the water temp is around that. Only supposed to be in the mid 40s today. 40s is it for the next 4-5 days now. Fired the wood burner back up last night. Need to keep the wife happy. Just a go with the flow kind of day. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 31 for a low heading for a high in the low 60's. Ain't done chores yet. Just got in from trying to protect the apple & pear blossoms by spraying them with the garden hose. Won't know for a few hours if it was successful but hey, I tried. Some of the other trees definitely look like they got zapped. I doubt my thermometer's accuracy sometimes but this is one time I hope it's right. 27 in Owatonna nd 28 in Waseca presently. Gotta finish up some Mother's Day stuff then pretend I'm glenn and putz.  :doah: Have a good one everone!    :happy1:

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning and Happy Fishn Opener.   Weather...its just like it normally is on this holiday.  Cold, breezy and about to rain/snow.   But the mosquitoes are not out and it will warm up at some point.   Plenty of season to get out on the water coming so I'm not in a huge rush this morning. 

Good luck everyone who makes it out and be careful out there.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 36 here going for mid 40's or so...  radar shows lite snow showers in the area with rain to west and north west...  I'm just gonna make it a lazy day today!!  I do have a few things to do but nothing big..  have a good day all!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is only 30 here JB.  Quite a difference so must be like you said and the lake temp is helping you.  Having a Columbian/Decaf right now.  Kind of getting into the combo thing.  Just a little caffeine jolt but not much.  I don't plan on going fishing unless I throw a line in off the dock.  I have done that before and have caught fish.  I do see a boat out on the river now too.  Gonna get 10-20 mph winds they predicted so things will change.  May just putz here too today.  I have to try to find out what channel that Australian soccer is on.  Later boys.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all,36* at last peek. Looks like we might make 50* not sure we did yday. Just heard the 2nd boat go out from the resort. Our dock & boat is not in but I may go out later this afternoon with the neighbor as his is in & he asked if wanted to go again yday. Not much else new from this neck of the woods, have a good 1.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...…..don't think it froze or had a frost here  :scratch: :scratch: when I looked at 7 am it was 39 degrees.

having my Tanzanian coffee, good stuff maynerd!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: not sure whats on the agenda today  :scratch: :scratch: already looks like rain. can always find something to putz with.

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: Mike.take it easy on HH!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
we will have to see!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Got the lawn cut already. :happy1:

My AccuWeather on my phone is now saying 1-2 inches of snow tonight. :pouty: sun is out now!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Feels like rain here but nada, so far. Checked the Bemidji station just before lunch & they were reportin snow then. :crazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Light rain for a bit here. Pretty crappy out now. Cold and windy.

When I went to pick asparagus about 1 car thermo said 62. It's 36 now.

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Feels like rain here but nada, so far. Checked the Bemidji station just before lunch & they were reportin snow then. :crazy:

And they were reporting correctly.   Snowed like crazy for a while.  Now the wind is howling.