Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903797 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Get up!! Time to go  :stillfish:  fellas

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service

Already been up fur tree hours but I'll have ta admit dat I do fall asleep on da puter at times. But dat's when I re-energize my system! Only takes bout 2 min er so and den I'm zzzzzzz  :oops1: :sorry: bout dat
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, had a great day yesterday... Linda made chicken cordon blu hot dish and it was great!!!  and a blue berry apple crisp for desert!!  ate dang good!!!  will be eating some darn good left overs too!!!  have a good day all!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Cold & windy here, I tried the site 2-3 times 'bout 7:30 but got an error message :scratch: so I gave up. A couple boats have went out this morning, with this wind the channel is rockin & rollin. :crazy: Have a good Sunday!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Cold & windy here, I tried the site 2-3 times 'bout 7:30 but got an error message :scratch: so I gave up. A couple boats have went out this morning, with this wind the channel is rockin & rollin. :crazy: Have a good Sunday!

Yup, I went to town for some garden plants....Sorry...
My friend fixed the file error  :happy1:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Not a problem, HD! :cool: Knew it'd get fixed when you had time.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:tut: :pouty: I snuggled in with momma this morning. :sleazy: :sleazy: :rolleyes:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :tut: That couldn't of lasted more than 5-10 minutes  :rolleyes: before she was ready to give you the boot. :sleazy: :nerd: So what've you been doin since then? ;) :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 05/10/20, 10:34:21 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Read the paper, watched da birds, fed the dog, got recycling together, stirred the pot!!! :mooning: :sleazy: :evil: :evil:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Anybody heard from Reb?  I figured he'd be on carping about the weather for sure.   Hope he didn't get the Wuhan Virus from the NL.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Anybody heard from Reb?  I figured he'd be on carping about the weather for sure.   Hope he didn't get the Wuhan Virus from the NL.

Yup, Muffinhead pissed him off so much...he ain't coming back.  ;)
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:pouty: :pouty: I even said I'm sorry. :pouty: his loss.

Apparently pissing people off is a specialty of mine. :doofus: :pouty:
« Last Edit: May 05/10/20, 11:09:28 AM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:pouty: :pouty: I even said I'm sorry. :pouty: his loss.

Apparently pissing people off is a specialty of mine. :doofus: :pouty:

there again if the shoe fits wear it!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
The rest of us keep coming back. We must be gluttons for punishment. :mooning: :mooning:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 36 at choretime heading for an afternoon high in the upper 40's. .27" of rain at the ranch & .30" in metropolitan Bugtussle If it snowed here I wasn't aware of it. I looked when I got up to pee ~ 3 a.m. Raining again now. Looking like a dreary afternoon, shaping up for a good ol' fashioned nap. Got Mrs. Cheviot covered with plenty of chocolate & a couple of potted dwarf euonymous bushes. I might even be able to sleep in the house tonite!  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 36 at choretime heading for an afternoon high in the upper 40's. .27" of rain at the ranch & .30" in metropolitan Bugtussle If it snowed here I wasn't aware of it. I looked when I got up to pee ~ 3 a.m. Raining again now. Looking like a dreary afternoon, shaping up for a good ol' fashioned nap. Got Mrs. Cheviot covered with plenty of chocolate & a couple of potted dwarf euonymous bushes. I might even be able to sleep in the house tonite!  :scratch:

I can see the chocolate covering, sounds tasty (and a little kinky).   But bushes?   That doesn't work for me...

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I ll bet that makes Dotch very happy......

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
He needed a break anyhow, can only post so much in a day. Can't give Glenn all the blame, I said a few things I wished I could take back , but Reb also went overboard on certain things that wouldn't fly elsewhere and he knew it. I guess the law turns their back on certain sites , but if Rh and Reb decide to come back someday it would be like they never left, if not I wish them well.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree 100%.  Would like to hear from them.  We all need to take care of ourselves.  We have no power over others.  AND we are all brothers!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee, I guess I must have missed something.   
Sometimes everything being political gets me down.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Had 30 at home this morning and 26 on the way into Warroad. Supposed to get to 43 today. Yep, I wish Rebs and RH would come back. Life's to short not to have fun with the boys on here. Got some projects done over the weekend. Got a bunch of field stone to put along side the ramp. The south side was a little more exposed than I liked. Looking good now. Otherwise, just another day in paradise. have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we had 29* at 1st glance & I'm thinkin  :scratch: we'll hit 50* again today. The last 2-3 days that wind has had an edge to it, 'sposed to be the same today, so it's been a bit of a challenge to find anything outside that needs my attention with the cold. Just a few out :fishing: early here yday, most waited 'til mid-morning & then again about 4 when the wind finally backed off a bit. Things will most likely quiet down a bit in the next couple days as usually there isn't many who come for the week. Some more putzin out in the big shed is all that's on my list except to maybe run the washing machine & see if I can keep the clothes on the line again. :crazy: Have a good 1.
« Last Edit: May 05/11/20, 07:18:21 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 30 here too going for 50 maybe...  yes life is short, it would be nice if those fellers would come back...  I had a good weekend and today looks good too!!!  clear blue skies now...  well time to drink some coffee!!!  have a good day all!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........31 this morning when i looked.  first morning it was below freezing here. nuttin earth shattering this way!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Done with coffee and my Raisin Bran Crunch.  I am waiting for the salesman from Rays Marine in Bemidji to call me.  I have a couple of boats I would like to see there so am excited about that.  Had a fun weekend with the wife and the pets.  Watched more Breaking Bad.  Sort of cold out so just went for quick little walks.  Sure looking forward to some warmer weather. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Done with coffee and my Raisin Bran Crunch.  I am waiting for the salesman from Rays Marine in Bemidji to call me.  I have a couple of boats I would like to see there so am excited about that.  Had a fun weekend with the wife and the pets.  Watched more Breaking Bad.  Sort of cold out so just went for quick little walks.  Sure looking forward to some warmer weather.

dang the wife working from home sure makes you late getting going I see!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

dang the wife working from home sure makes you late getting going I see!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:doah: :scratch: :scratch: :tut: :tut: yea whats up wit dat!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 39 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-50's. A trace of precip recorded in the past 24 hrs. at both the ranch and in the metro Bugtussle area. A lot of phone tag this a.m. but eventually we track people down. Letting it warm up and dry off a bit before venturing forth in the fields. Not much has changed other than the occasional frosted corn plant. Looks like one more nite of freezing temps & we're out of the woods a while. Hope so. This getting up at 4 a.m. stuff to check the thermometer is starting to get old.  :rolleyes:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 39 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-50's. A trace of precip recorded in the past 24 hrs. at both the ranch and in the metro Bugtussle area. A lot of phone tag this a.m. but eventually we track people down. Letting it warm up and dry off a bit before venturing forth in the fields. Not much has changed other than the occasional frosted corn plant. Looks like one more nite of freezing temps & we're out of the woods a while. Hope so. This getting up at 4 a.m. stuff to check the thermometer is starting to get old.  :rolleyes:
POOR BABY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :sleazy: :sleazy: :evil: :evil:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman