Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904780 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Whats his and Rhs gig anyhow?

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Just a little more drama than I need right now.  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:  You'd think it was the old hen's quilting bee.
« Last Edit: May 05/18/20, 01:51:31 PM by roony »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Just a little more drama than I need right now.  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:  You'd think it was the old hen's quilting bee.
:scratch: :scratch: roony..........care to explain how you know of quilting bees's????????? :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil: :evil:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Youtube
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i didnt see that one coming!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok fine, I'm done wondering.  Time to cut the lawn again..  :bonk:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok fine, I'm done wondering.  Time to cut the lawn again..  :bonk:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Yeaaaaaa....

I am gonna throw this out there.....We are all an outdoors family, we should be able to get along. You should be thinking.... Would I want to be talked to like this? Would I hurt someones feelings by posting this? You folks agreed, when you signed up, that you are solely responsible for your posts. The site is not liable for anything you post. You should be using your best judgement when you engage with other members.

We are all adults here, and I should not have to intervene.....And I don't plan on doing so.

With that being said, I love that you guy's are here and you poke at each other. (cause it's probably what we would do if we were sitting around a fire  :bs: 'ing)

All I ask, is that you think about others.

OK....I'll get off the soap box.......
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
ya glenn...sheez.. :rotflmao: :mooning:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man I loved Eddy Haskel!   Those were the good ol days.  And HD you couldn't have said it better..... 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
ya glenn...sheez.. :rotflmao: :mooning:

Our very own Eddie Haskell... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeaaaaaa....

I am gonna throw this out there.....We are all an outdoors family, we should be able to get along. You should be thinking.... Would I want to be talked to like this? Would I hurt someones feelings by posting this? You folks agreed, when you signed up, that you are solely responsible for your posts. The site is not liable for anything you post. You should be using your best judgement when you engage with other members.

We are all adults here, and I should not have to intervene.....And I don't plan on doing so.

With that being said, I love that you guy's are here and you poke at each other. (cause it's probably what we would do if we were sitting around a fire  :bs: 'ing)

All I ask, is that you think about others.

OK....I'll get off the soap box.......
I agree, but stand behind what I said.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers lookin like a nice day on tap!!!!!!!! watched a pair of bluebirds fighting this morning. fun to watch!!!!!!! stopping by my former employer this morning for a visit. HR lady wants me to see the new remodeled lunchroom, and I have some things to drop off!!!!!!

got the boat back!!!! :happy1: tonight I think its follow the lawnmower time.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
morning boys. 53 here heading for about 70 again today. Again today with that SE wind blowing off the lake. At least all the skeeters that get blown up here from Barry's get blown into the woods. Actually have yet to see any of those. Yet. Glenn the leaves are just starting to pop up here. The trees out by the lake are just starting to show the buds. Well, I got those dead bitch trees cut down yesterday and burned the brush. With the breeze off of the lake is was like having a constant bellows on the fire. Made it burn good. I will have to throw a dart at the old project board and see what is in store for today. Got all signed up for unemployment yesterday. Hope I got it done right. Guess I will find out next week. Just another day in Paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Barry the hummingbird is up here at our place now. Noticed it Saturday. Also noticed a Oriole On Sunday. You can keep the skeeters though.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
JB, as I understand it did you just start a claim???? from what I've been told you cant request a payment until next week????????? after you've been off?????? this from our president and dispatcher who used to work in the field and file often???????? i'm totally new to this stiff!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus:

I printed off a whole pile of UI information yesterday and will read it thoroughly again, as next week it's my turn.

it sure was different yesterday with 2 of our coworkers gone?????? :doah:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, still have not seen a hummer yet..  but I'm sure the little birdies are here...  49 this morning and going for 70 again..  sure was nice yesterday other than the wind..  got a few things to do today, and mow the yard too..  have a good day all!!
« Last Edit: May 05/19/20, 07:16:11 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
JB, as I understand it did you just start a claim???? from what I've been told you cant request a payment until next week????????? after you've been off?????? this from our president and dispatcher who used to work in the field and file often???????? i'm totally new to this stiff!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus:

I printed off a whole pile of UI information yesterday and will read it thoroughly again, as next week it's my turn.

That is what we were told too Glenn. On Sunday you need to go back in and claim your benefit. It said that on the last page yesterday also. You have up to 13 days to request it. There are a few people that have done it at work already, so alot was explained to us ahead of time. Hope it all goes well.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

That is what we were told too Glenn. On Sunday you need to go back in and claim your benefit. It said that on the last page yesterday also. You have up to 13 days to request it. There are a few people that have done it at work already, so alot was explained to us ahead of time. Hope it all goes well.
:happy1: :happy1: iseen something to where depending on what the last number of your SSN is is what day you apply. mine is on wed but everyone can on thur or fri.

let me know how it goes...…………...good luck to you too!!!!!!!!!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
G'morning all.  Another clear sunny day so far.  SE wind just will not quit.  Yesterday it was howling hard.  We had hummers come through a few days ago and hit the feeders but then POOOF gone.  Have not seen a single one in a couple of days.  We put out the jelly for Oriels only to get a bear like normal.  At least it was a polite bear.  Other than bending down the post to eat the jelly he did not destroy or take the feeders this time.  Guessing tonight could be different but time to pull the feeders again for a bit.   Have a great day all.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, I did mine yesterday since my last digit is 1. I thought it went well. Just read thru everything and answer the questions. I got on there a little after 6am which is the earliest you can get on I guess. Figured there would be less traffic then. Now that i say how easy it was, I probably messed something up. Been almost 30 years since I have had to do that. Good luck Glenn!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 46* at 1st peek & we're on way north of 70* again. We had 76* ~ 3 yday & pretty sure we'll get near that again today. Hey JB,our bitch trees are startin to turn green. ;) The Poplar & Ash got leg up on 'em though, the lilacs are 'bout ready to pop pretty soon too. No hummingbirds here that I've seen but the neighbor said he had 1 last weekend. We made an impromptu run in to GR yday afternoon & L & M was hoppin. Not sure what project is lined up for today, so I'm gonna wing it. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Still haven't seen that hummer come back here so he much like your place better JB.  TWC says a high of 78 here today.  I am going to start cutting up a big boxelder that came down last winter in a storm and knocked a few other trees down too.  Kind of a mess but I will whittle away at the bitch.  LOL  Oh ya we have extreme fire danger here for today too.  I will turn as much of this into firewood as I can.  The rest is for the wife's campfires.  I see the breeze is already starting up here.  I have to venture into the grocery store here soon too.  I don't look forward to that like I used to.  Instead of a fun social activity it is now a necessary chore.  And yes I will be masked up.  Have a great day to all of youse.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 51 at choretime heading for a high near 60. Oh well, at least it's cloudy. :doah: Trace of precip in the overnite but nothing measureable. Got my haircut yesterday! Feels so much better & the gal did a nice job especially considering what she had to work with. Should head to Mankato to see if I can find some work boots. Tried on a bunch over the weekend at Owatonna FF but anything I liked didn't fit, wasn't available in my size or had steel toes which I really don't need for ambling around fields. Hopefully have better luck today. Toodles...     

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
It takes me a good while to break in a new pair of work boots. I used a product called Tuff Toe on my present pair since the toes always wear out first for me. So far I am favorably impressed.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It takes me a good while to break in a new pair of work boots. I used a product called Tuff Toe on my present pair since the toes always wear out first for me. So far I am favorably impressed.
I'll have to try that stuff too Roony. My boot tips where out alot too. Usually on my knees begging my wife. :confused: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll have to try that stuff too Roony. My boot tips where out alot too. Usually on my knees begging my wife. :confused: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Snort!!