Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900645 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 61 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Another .30" of rain in the past 24 hrs. at the ranch with radar showing more on the way. Got the main lawn mowed again and may get a shot at the rest of it later today after the rain moves thru. If not will get that nap in I missed yesterday.  :cool: Would be nice to go for a cruise this afternoon too but not sure weather will allow before rain comes back again this evening.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers......started out pretty foggy here,,,,,,,,NO NOT ME!!!!!!!!! :confused: :banghead: :rotflmao: pretty damp out also. not sure whats up today, would like to go out and check the asparagus again today. made up 3 qts of pickled asparagus yesterday!!! :happy1:

weather idiots cant decide if its going to rain today or not. looking yesterday first it said no rain, then rain in the forecast, then not. now it says we could possibly have storms. we shall see.....puts a damper on having a fire.  :pouty: :pouty: oh well, saves on beer and firewood!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
man ur a whiner!!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hot dang...…….just cut the lawn, man its getting humid out. :confused: where's the  :snow5: :snow5: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: How does around 6/4 sound? :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                 
« Last Edit: May 05/24/20, 06:03:28 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Sort of cloudy here.  Not expecting rain the way things have been going.  It is 56 here now.  Today we bring the Grandson back to his Dad.  We will meet in Park Rapids so that saves us some miles.  Good day for a drive.  We have had a great time with him.  Not one problem or issue at all.  Just a good time.  He motivates us so we got a lot done with him.  All fun too.  Happy Memorial Day to all of you. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, tes hope it's a great Memorial Day for all!!  we can all reflect on what got us to here...   58 here going for the low 70's and no good chance of rain today, maybe tonight...  might get a bike ride in and pay my respects at Camp Ripley...  have a good day all!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 59* here & goin for 75*. It looks like we may of had a brief shower overnight as there's a couple small puddles but nothing in our gauges. Went out for a bit yday AM but very still as the 10-15 mph wind never came about, still a lot of boats out. Only managed a couple of really little picklers that glenn likes.  Not sure what's in store for today, too many skeets for much outside early I'm sure. Have a good holiday.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Upper 60's here in Roch.  Just had a quick pop up thunderstorm but looks like it's done.   Hang in there. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples,  cloudy and misty here. Not much on the agenda maybe get rid of some weeds in the garden and clean out the shed to get ready for the new one coming in a couple of weeks.  Most likely fresh fish on the grill later. See ya!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 63 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Another .30 of rain total in the past 24 hrs here at the ranch. Raining presently. Pretty good shower running up the west side of I 35. We've had .81" over the past 4 days. Not a washout but it dumps a few tenths at a time. Keep dawdling long enough & eventually it moves out. Heading to the cemetery today to leave a solar light on my folks grave. We replace last year's model with a new one every year so we're getting quite a collection. Sometimes they fall victim to the weedeater at the cemetery so if they get busted up too bad they become organ donors. Gotta keep moving.  :huh:     
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...…...spent some time in the garden weeding yesterday. should be able to scratch it off the honey doo list today!!!!!

not sure if the weather terrorist knw if its going to rain or not. could use some. oh well...….work on a few things and go with the flow. start getting things together to head north.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Starting to get bored? :confused: :surrender: garden is weeded, plants watered, pork lion with saurkraut is in the crackpot for supper with taters peeled, birdz are fed. Garbage ready to set out. If I don't be careful, I might just get the extension ladder out and clean windows. :doofus: :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 62 going for 66 they say...  maybe some rain too, nothing so far...  going to Sartell this morning, the periodontal folks are back to work..  I'm only 3 months behind so hoping things will be ok...   other than that not much going on...   have a good day all..   

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 60 here and a little rain. Think there is a good chance of rain most of the day today. We need the rain. Hope things go good for ya Mike. Well, we had a good pretty much rain free weekend in Effie. Didn't rain until 3-4 o-clock Monday morning. Must have been because Glenn stayed home.  ;) :rotflmao: Otherwise just another day in the slat mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 65* now & we might make the upper 60's today. We had a couple nice surprises yday as ~ 5:15 a strange lookin boat, it's 38' long & has a 15-20' boom on it, came around the point & into the bay. It was the barge service :happy1: :cool:, after they spent an hour over at the neighbors putting their dock & lift in then came over here. It took them 15 minutes to get our lift in & 5 minutes of that was  :bs: ing with us.They haven't been able to work very much because of all the wind this Spring so they were out yday. As they were leavin it started to rain, it came down pretty steady for an hour or so & we have just under a 1/2" in our gauges. I think we're going to make a quick run to town this am. No more here, hopin your Tuesday's a good 1.
« Last Edit: May 05/26/20, 01:21:56 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Oh ya you are back to work JB.  We have a nice light rain going on here.  Less than a quarter of an inch so far.  Hope it goes all day too.  Just going to take it easy and decompress from the fun weekend.  Having a cup of decaf now.  Have a good one...

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
getting some rain here too!!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...……….looks like we had a bit of rain here also. saying more is possible. going to head out to a friends farm and fill a bunch of 5 gal pails with rock for my trip north. the forestry  road I deer down has a low spot with a culvert that is nasty rough and deep ruts. been working on filling that in for a few years now. its unbelieveable how many 5 gal pails it takes. kinda hard on the trailer and truck when I pull the wheeler on the trailer back there deer hunting. it is getting better so I do see and end here soon.

udder den dat my first real day of unemployment.....furlough, see how it goes. finish getting things packed and loaded.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 68 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. More rain yesterday & in the overnite. .21" at the ranch & .05 in Bugtussle. It's been raining frequently, just not large amounts at a time. In the past 5 days we've had a fraction over an inch at the ranch & ~ 3/4" in Bugtussle. Talking more for today & tonite, 3/4" - 1". Steamy out there now. Made the circuit to the cemetery & the farm yesterday. Set off the security system there & had to replace the batteries in the touch pad. Scoped out the backroads on the way home. Looking for some smooth pavement for a cruise in the Stude soon. The A&W in Spring Valley was busy as all get out but it's a great destination for sometime when it isn't.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Man it's sure been t nice slow steady rain today, more like this afternoon. Hope it stays at it for a while yet. Nice soaker!!! :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The rain seems to have stopped here.  We got about a half inch.  The trees really greened out and now I can mow again before it dries out.  The last time I felt like I was in the desert with all of the dust blowing around cuz it was so dry. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Got an inch in 20 minutes starting ~ 5 p.m. Started again about half hr. ago to top it off.  :huh:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
4/10 th so far, but it's done now :pouty:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
It got pretty intense here about the time we were under a tornado warning, it was raining too hard for me to go out looking for tornaders.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
stay safe fellers!!!   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers!! :sleazy: see ya.... Off to the Northland  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker;

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, well this site will be quiet now!!  sorry Glenn!!  have fun!!  well everything went better than I expected at the periodontal meeting yesterday so I'm happy there.. and then when I got my mail yesterday my new drivers licence was there too.  only took 3 months!!  we at least 4/10ths of an inch of rain yesterday and we sure needed that...  oh happy day!!    have a good day all!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 59 here this morning and heading for 75 today. Like LPS said we got a 1/2 inch of rain at our place too. Looking cooler the end of the week. Maybe heading down to the cities this weekend to see the daughter,son in law and the grand kids. Daughter found out yesterday that she has breast cancer. Need to go see her. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!