Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900811 times)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats on 50 to you and the misses Deadeye!!! Happy Anniversary!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy anniversary DE to you and Mrs. May you have many more. I'm on-call for the weekend at work and that's my excitment for the weekend. Might have to build a backstop in the backyard for shooting 22s. Two pallets, a sheet of plywood and about eight pails of sand should do it. NO comment on MPLS. I'd go off and .................probaly say something I'd regret. Oh well. Have a great weekend everyone. :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is great DE.  Happy Anniversary!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Happy anniversary deadeye!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 46 going for 66 today..  about the same as yesterday...  got a few things done yesterday and about the same as today...  also going to fire up the smoker for for burgers and I'm also going to smoke some sliced onions..  I have grilled sliced onions but this will be a new one for me..  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, I saw 42* early & it's warmin up now. It looks like about the same type day, low 60's, as yday except a little less wind to me. Went for a boat ride yday afternoon & found a place out of the wind to wet a line. A small perch & a couple of missed  :fish2: that felt like a little nord type bites to me. Probably spend some time on the water again today if I get the chance. Got some clothes in the wash & they are about done so I better run. Hopin your Saturday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Gunner and Mike already have a plan.  We are going to head over to the Falls and do some shopping.  Will hit Menards so may have to borrow a buck from Glenn for a mask.  I made some great ham and bean soup yesterday.  May need to grill/smoke something today or tomorrow.  Gonna be a cool day today here so mayhaps we will have a fire too.  Have a great day!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 47 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-60's. Lots of sunshine on tap so should be a good day to ride the range. Crops have made the most out of the heat we've had and corn, height-wise anyway looks respectable. Color-wise it looks a little pale in areas but with the heat next week, should grow out of it. It always does sooner or later. Mrs. Cheviot harvested rhubarb for Auntie Mar Mar this a.m. and I tossed in a bag of radishes from the garden. Hopefully we can get a bunch of things planted tomorrow. I need to retire so we're not always behind the 8-ball at home. This working stuff is overrated.  :sad:
« Last Edit: May 05/30/20, 10:27:47 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples,  Congrats deadeye!! I hear ya dotch on the work,  and I hear you others guys on a great day to smoke something.  Although I hit 3 stores yesterday looking fir a brisket, I wasn't gonna pay 9 bucks a # for a flat.  So checked out beef roasts but couldn't find a tri tip so it'll probably be kaboobs tonight. Well the lawn won't cut its self fir the 3rd time this week.. see ya!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got my two pallets and seven pails of sand home for my backstop project. Once that is done I need to get a rack of pig ribs out of the fridge to season up for the smoker tomorrow. Have a great day everyone.  :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, sounds like a fun project Mark!!  45 here going for 75 today...  got a few things done yesterday, even scored a hand full of asparagus too!!!  the smoked burgers and the smoked onions turned out very good!!  got a few things to do today but nothing big...  have a good day all!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, seen 41* when I was in the garage the 1st time. We're gonna make the low to mid 70's today. Got a couple things on the list as we pack to hit the road early tomorrow & put an end to this stay. :sad: Kind of curious :scratch: to see how our trip around the TC's will go tomorrow. Thinkin we'll be goin around the east side again this time & normally we are down south of Boober by about 10:30 -11, so we should be OK. That's it for now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Had a fun day yesterday.  Picked up some things we needed.  The Menards did not make us wear a mask but we did anyways.  About half the people there had masks on.  People were standing right next to each other talking so noone was real worried.  The workers did have masks on.  Went to the grocery store and same thing.  The 80% ground beef was $7.99 a lb.  Yikes!!   The 90% was $8.99.  Didn't buy any of course.  I have some in the freezer.  We are still watching Breaking Bad.  We kind of took a break but started watching again yesterday.  Getting pretty good again.  Will probably watch more today or tonight.  Sounds like youse guys have some fun projects going.  I need to figure out what to grill/smoke today yet.  Have a good one.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples,  55 presently our 2 mile stroll with the pooches all done. I see the little liquor store down the street is all boarded up, musta been anticipating the worst last night. I see online even the town of Wilmar had 15 protesters walking around town.  A guy i work with tested positive on Friday now the whole crew was hitting the panic button yesterday,  sounds like a company is coming in today to sanitize everything.  Gonna be an interesting week... See ya!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The fun just never ends does it?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers...………... :evil: :evil: i'm baaaaaaack!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: now to catch up on all the naughty things youz guyz said while I was gone!!!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh my he's back and still thinks he's funny too!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

mornin Glenn!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
My wife and I planned a big blow out party for today.  We planned to invited 50-60 people and I was going to cover the restaurant and booze bill.  Covid-19 shot that out of the water so now it's down to my three kids, 4 grand kids and one spouse. That keeps us at the 10 person limit.  We will have 4 tables, KFC and eat outside.  So, that's how our 50th wedding anniversary is going down.   :censored:
happy belated anniversary.50 years...….quite an accomplishment!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Glenn.  Did you have fun at the cabin?  Did you get in any trouble?  Gunner was listening for you.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
oh my he's back and still thinks he's funny too!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

mornin Glenn!!!
morning troublemaker...…….. :rotflmao:

SAY...……..anyone here know of anyone living in Kentucky?????????????? :scratch: :scratch: Fridays mail had an unexpected package in it?????? there is also a female coconspirator involved based on the handwriting on the sticky note inside!!!!!! :confused: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

DARN TROUBLEMAKING INSTIGATORS!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: says something regarding going to menards now!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Glenn.  Did you have fun at the cabin?  Did you get in any trouble?  Gunner was listening for you.
yes I had fun...……..worked my butt of...…..NO I did not get into any trouble!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I got to the cabin unloaded, went to work on the road I deer hunt down, when I got back to cabin, except for a wheeler ride I never went anywhere.

good news is i'm headed back up again Wednesday!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for you.  Did the rocks help your trail?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
somewhat...…...its unbelieveable how much it takes to fill that hole on both sides that culvert. I think i'm done with 5 gal pails though. i'm going to track down the guy that owns a little sandpit real close by. there is old asphalt and gravel there, i'm gonna see if I can get a snowmobile trailer of stuff. that should do it. I don't want the road that good that every tom dick and harry can drive down!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, just got swabbed.  Never know, maybe I'll be quarantined in the boat.. ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, just got swabbed.  Never know, maybe I'll be quarantined in the boat.. ;)
so how far up they stick that swab?? :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Not real far, bout an inch up each one.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
when will you get results. My wife's friend's kids hot tested and is supposed to know tomorrow. Think they tested Thursday.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 61 at choretime and we're at 75 presently. Ran across a lot of corn acres the past several days. Nothing too exciting but it'd sure be nice if some of these guys would prioritize a pre-emerge herbicide program. It's putting an awfully heavy load on a post emerge program, especially since hardly anyone cultivates anymore. Thinking about taking a short cruise in the Stude tonite after chores. Hopefully run over some Antifa members while I'm at it... :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
when will you get results. My wife's friend's kids hot tested and is supposed to know tomorrow. Think they tested Thursday.
3-5 days they say. They're pushing me to sign up on " my account "  might have to, to get the results faster..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
3-5 days they say. They're pushing me to sign up on " my account "  might have to, to get the results faster..
I'm signed up for that. Iove it. Can send a message and they get back to you usually in a day or less. I have issues with there billing part, ours just doesn't seem to delete any old paid notices and it pizzes me off. :confused: