Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902255 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope you let the medical personnel know that at work JB.   Nothing to fool around with.  Tell Becky Poolman about it.  We miss her over here.
Yes, she is good. I have talked to her about it. Had her switch my meds abck in April. The wife really likes her to. I have Been through the gammit with this. Had a procedure in Fargo and twice down at the Mayo to try and get the ticker fixed. Almost did a 4th down at Mayo last fall, but chicked out. The meds were working good at the time. Now I am thinking with in the next 2- years I will have enough and try another ablation. Gettin tired of my ticker taking off like that. Took until after after 8 before it came back to normal.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
glad yer doing better..   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks. It likes to rear its ugly head every now and then.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Take care of yourself JB. 

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Very sneaky there markn,  I don't think I would have seen her.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have to admit.  I thought the deer was the blob in the middle of the picture laying down in the grass.  Just sort of a head and ears thing.  LOL   

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
G’morning.  Well it cooled off but dang it’s raining.   Even pouring for about hour.  We needed a rain but not 2”  all at once.   Oh well can’t control the weather but sure changed today’s plans.   Be a good paperwork day today it looks like.   Have a great day all.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, I was just checking the radar up there Scenic & it sure did look nasty. No rain down here in Austin yet, looks like about sunset for us. We have 69* now & are on our way to the upper 80's again today. Got a quite a bit done yday & still more to do so we'll be hangin around here for at least another day or 2. 'Bout it for now, hope your Thursday's a good 1. Try & stay :cool: guys!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, started raining here about 330 this morning and man do we need it..  not sure how much yet...  but so far over all it's been a slow rain..  got a couple errands today and some small projects so it should be a good day..  the high today will only be in the 70's and that will nice too!!  have a good day all!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers, just started to rain a little bit here. Gotta stop at the St cloud shop this morning then down to Ramsey. Will be our first union meeting in 3 months tonight.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 68 here this morning heading for a high of 73. Thank goodness it cooled down. Had .3" of rain when I went out the door and it is still raining. Nice steady rain. Most of the storms seemed to have weakened before getting to us last night. Supposed to rain most of the day here I believe. Well, just another day in the slat mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I got up at 5 to let the dogs out and it was a nice gentle rain.  Still raining and even harder now.  We have a light wind too.  Looks like a half inch of rain so far.  Hope it goes all day.  We did pull some radishes yesterday.  Tasted great.  Will be cutting lettuce in a day or two.   :happy1:  The wife has some bills for me to pay today so that means a trip all of the way into town for me and Buddy.  Thinking bacon and eggs for breakfast. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope you let the medical personnel know that at work JB.   Nothing to fool around with.  Tell Becky Poolman about it.  We miss her over here.
Yes, she is good. I have talked to her about it. Had her switch my meds abck in April. The wife really likes her to. I have Been through the gammit with this. Had a procedure in Fargo and twice down at the Mayo to try and get the ticker fixed. Almost did a 4th down at Mayo last fall, but chicked out. The meds were working good at the time. Now I am thinking with in the next 2- years I will have enough and try another ablation. Gettin tired of my ticker taking off like that. Took until after after 8 before it came back to normal.

Buddy of mine had that problem years ago.  Young guy at the time.   They put in a defibulator.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I got up at 5 to let the dogs out and it was a nice gentle rain.  Still raining and even harder now.  We have a light wind too.  Looks like a half inch of rain so far.  Hope it goes all day.  We did pull some radishes yesterday.  Tasted great.  Will be cutting lettuce in a day or two.   :happy1:  The wife has some bills for me to pay today so that means a trip all of the way into town for me and Buddy.  Thinking bacon and eggs for breakfast. 

just had fish and eggs!!! 

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, I was just checking the radar up there Scenic & it sure did look nasty. No rain down here in Austin yet, looks like about sunset for us. We have 69* now & are on our way to the upper 80's again today. Got a quite a bit done yday & still more to do so we'll be hangin around here for at least another day or 2. 'Bout it for now, hope your Thursday's a good 1. Try & stay :cool: guys!

Not a lot of wind but thunder, lightening and pushing 2” of rain.  Still pouring pretty good too. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :applause: My fave  :fish2: for bfast! :happybounce:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
about  a 1/2 inch here so far... 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 70 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 80's. Be down to my Speedo's again & nobody wants to see that, trust me on this one!  :shocked: Some welcome rain hopefully heading our way. After starting out with some fuel in the tank from last fall, May rainfall & spotty rainfall earlier in June, we could use some. A lot of corn is knee high up to waist high in sheltered areas. It's really starting to pull hard on available soil moisture. Most of it is lush & dark green; looks beautiful. The soybeans too are starting to really bush out after wondering if they'd ever get it going. Rain would be welcome too for 2nd cutting hay.     
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so you really dont have it to often then  :scratch: HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well got one errand done.. re-supply done..  looks like we have .8 of an inch of rain so far... 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
so you really dont have it to often then  :scratch: HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: 'Bout twice a month is all!  :mooning:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Buddy of mine had that problem years ago.  Young guy at the time.   They put in a defibulator.
Now they go in and try to ablate the accessory pathway causing the problem. Just that mine is in a rare spot and really good at hiding from them.
« Last Edit: June 06/19/20, 06:35:33 AM by Jerkbiat »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 55 here this morning going for 73..  darn nice looking day too!!  My vascular surgeon and I talked yesterday and what I thought might be one more surgery turns out the risk is not worth the reward he says..  so I guess I will have a bad leg for walking any distance and other things..  that's life I guess..  well i'm thinking the grass is going to take off to races with the nice rain yesterday so I'll get the mower ready...  have a good day all!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Bummer Mike. Morning boys. TGIF!!!! 51 here this morning and heading for a high of 66. It is a nice cool morning after the last few days. Feels good. No big plans for the weekend. If it is not to rainy tomorrow I plan to wash the camper and the truck. They both need a bath. The new truck has a whole 1600 miles on it now. Well, just need to get thru another day at the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  You guys better be careful and take care of yourselves.  It starts getting light here a little after 4 am now.  SO the fox was yipping like he wanted the dogs to come out and play.  Finally we let Buddy out to chase it away.  That worked but the fox followed him back into the yard so they did it all over again. Things just settled down and a doe came walking into the yard.  Then they barked at the doe but they don't chase the deer thankfully.  SO we almost need a nap here.  LOL  Cloudy now but a real nice looking day.  Not sure what trouble I will try to stay out of.  Maybe start mowing the big pasture.  Just cuz I like doing it.  Hoping the straps show up for the trail cams today.  Been a pleasure talking at you.  Have a nice day all of you. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........Mike better then a bad  short leg!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: figured i'd say it before dotch did!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

we got a 1/2 inch of rain in cold spring. the lawn and garden are happy. think they got more down here in ramsey. i see a fire and beer in my future tonight. looks like a putz around the yard/garden weekend and slowly get organized for my furlough the week of the 29th!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........Mike better then a bad  short leg!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: figured i'd say it before dotch did!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

we got a 1/2 inch of rain in cold spring. the lawn and garden are happy. think they got more down here in ramsey. i see a fire and beer in my future tonight. looks like a putz around the yard/garden weekend and slowly get organized for my furlough the week of the 29th!!!!!!!
there is that!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we have 66* & it might hit 80* later. The thunder & lightning started here ~ 8 with some pretty good rain early too.  :scratch: I don't believe it quit 'til around 3, no idea what we got as we have no gauge here along with no totals from the weatherman yet. Kind of muggy startin out but the north breeze will feel nice :happy1: later. A couple things on the list for today, have to see what I have time for. ;) :laugh: Have a good day!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
G'morning all.  Nice cool sunny start to the day.  Was 44 at 0430  when I got up.heading to 70.   PLENTY warm for me.   Have a great day!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 63 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Nice rain last nite. 1.12" at the ranch & 1.23" in Bugtussle. Just what the doctor ordered after a hot, windy stretch. Garden especially will appreciate it. Not much on the slate today until after it dries off in the fields. Have a parade scheduled tomorrow afternoon for the residents at the care center. Need to get the car cleaned up in the a.m. If you happen by roony, I'll toot the horn on the Stude when we got through.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)