Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902833 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin' gang! 63 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Nice rain last nite. 1.12" at the ranch & 1.23" in Bugtussle. Just what the doctor ordered after a hot, windy stretch. Garden especially will appreciate it. Not much on the slate today until after it dries off in the fields. Have a parade scheduled tomorrow afternoon for the residents at the care center. Need to get the car cleaned up in the a.m. If you happen by roony, I'll toot the horn on the Stude when we got through.  :happy1:
so would that be a parade of misfits for the retired misfits???????????????? :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :banghead: :taz: training-087 Don't you have some bonding with delbert to do?  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Glenn you're almost retired too soo be carefull who name call!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  just sayin!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Glenn you're almost retired too soo be carefull who name call!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  just sayin!!!
yea but i aint no misfit!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, after the forecast of 1.6 we got maybe .1 here in Rochester...   Looked like it was going to hit soon when I went to bed.   Instead Nothing Nothing Nothing nada zilch, pretty much.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You need rain? Invite glenn down there fishing del... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You need rain? Invite glenn down there fishing del... :rotflmao:
:angry2: :angry2: :confused: :pouty: :banghead: :banghead: training-087 training-087 :taz:

hey you meddling instigating troublemaker. :tut: :tut: :tut: dont you gotta go play in some soybean field..........or go molest some cornstalks!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples been busy all week here and at work so way too much to back read. Cut and fertilized the yard yesterday hopefully the close to 2 " of rain didn't wash it away. Going to check out the new Sheels sporting good store tomorrow,  nice another chain is in town since I'm tired of fleet farms shelves being empty.  Momma pulled out chicken ties for tonight but tgey are still frozen so we're gonna try our luck with Savoy pizza and wings tonight. Spose I'll get clawed at later even tho I didn't cook it..  :confused: can't win.. :doah:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Rec savoy boobers??  They got one of them in red wing. I love it

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 57 here going for 73..  saying we have a 50% chance of rain, interesting...  at least all the yard mowing is done, have some trimming to do but that can wait..  not much on the agenda today so I think I'll just do what happens along!!!  no plan is a good plan!!!   have a good day all!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
yep red's Savoy Glenn, good stuff!! Mornin forum fellas 2 mile stroll with the pooches is done pretty nice morning this away. Gonna do some running around after a while then stop at one of the state fair food stands that are set up in all over the metro, pretty cool that they are doing that. Coffee needs a refill then I'm gonna go sit patio side..See ya!!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Gmornig all.  Another nice cool morning here. Was hoping to head up to Red but that’s not happening today.  Just to many projects going on at the same time and by the radar it looks like rain up there again.  Have a great day everyone !!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 58 and cloudy here. Last I checked there is a good chance of rain today. Hoping it holds off enough to get the camper and truck washed. They both need a bath. I heard the fish are biting really good out fronto here right now. Would be nice to sneak out and try that if it is not raining today or tomorrow. Well, time to go make some coffee. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 63 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. Looks like some showers after lunch so guessing we'll get wet on our care center parade. Heavier rain possible again tomorrow nite. In the meantime should go spray the pasture fence at the neighbors. Sprayed the one at home last night. OMG for mosquitoes! Thought maybe with as many consecutive days w/o rainfall as we had they'd mellow out a tad but nooooooo! No breeze either so they were just nasty. A little breeze this a.m. so should get at it after coffee. Ta ta!   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 67* presently & gonna make 75*, I hear. Some early PM precip in our fcast too. Runnin a bit late today as I got an extra early start on the project. More of that later today but it'll have to sit still for a few days as we're headed farther south tomorrow sometime. Some appts on Tuesday & then back here, I think. ;) 'Bout it for today, hopin your Saturday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Cloudy day here.  The wife wants to have a fire today so I keep her supplied with wood to burn.  I would like to get the mowing in the pasture done today too.  Looks nice once done.  The horses can't eat it all so I have to help them.  Have a good day.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. On the last of the Tanzanian coffee. Where is that feller?? Sure hope he's ok. Maybe ran off and got married  :scratch: :rotflmao: silly boy!

Momma picked up our box of cherries. Nummy. Tink I had to many.  :pouty: :rolleyes:

Trip to lumber yard soon.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Game delay here. Band of showers heading this way & I don't want the herbicides washed off before they get a chance to be absorbed by the weeds. Breeze went away too so I'd likely wind up being a pincushion for the mosquitoes again.  :angry:

Yep, 11:40 and it started raining again. Hoping it's out of here in an hour or so.
« Last Edit: June 06/20/20, 11:50:14 AM by Dotch »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It started sprinkling here ~ 11:30 or so.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I must live a cleaner lifestyle  :sleazy: :nerd: nuttin I here yet. Allowed me to get all my outside stuff I wanted to do done. :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
lite rain since about 9am here...  slowing down now...

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I must live a cleaner lifestyle  :sleazy: :nerd: nuttin I here yet. Allowed me to get all my outside stuff I wanted to do done. :happy1:
:bonk: :banghead: :doah:  Keep telling yourself that, you'll NEVER convince us 'cause we know better. :evil:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got the pasture mowed.  I told the wife it looks like Kentucky.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Not really.  So Glenn I too am a little worried about Coffee.  Hopefully he wasn't involved in any riot scenarios.  I could care less about the coffee, I just hope Coffee is ok! 

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, maybe not me in particular, but this may apply to a few.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin  all, 62 here going for 74..  got 65 in the house and it feels good!!  did get a few things done yesterday so I think that puts me ahead of today!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   going to go pick some more strawberry rhubarb this morning..  good stuff!!  have a good day all!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 58 and only going to 64 today. But no rain they are saying. Happy Father's day to all ya this morning. Well, the wife and I decided to make an I-Falls yesterday afternoon and hit Menards. For only needing a few things it sure got expensive. Oh well. We hit rain just West of Baudette on our way home. That was around 7:30. Rained pretty good until about 10:30. Think we ended up with about .3" of rain last night. Gave the grass a nice shot of moisture. Yah, I am worried about Coffee too. He does get busy, but not usually gone this long. Not sure what is on the agenda for today. Still need to give the camper and truck a bath. Or go fishing. Time will tell. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks Jb!! 

yes Happy Fathers day to all you Dads!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Ya Happy Fathers Day to ya!  Nice rain last night.  I think we are just going to take it easy today.  Kind of overachieved yesterday.  Looks like a nice day.  Might go for a drive later on.  Will also call my Dad! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Yep all you dad's have a good day!! :happy1:

Sunday morning routine is done  :happy1: now what??? :scratch:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang! 69 at choretime, heading for a high in the mid-80's so it'll be a little steamy later on today. .04" of rain yesterday. Did the care center parade yesterday. They had most of the residents outside surrounding the circle drive. They were most appreciative. Went to Barney's in Waseca afterwards for a bite to eat & a short car club meeting. We're planning on going to A&W in Spring Valley sometime in July so that should be a nice road trip. Got the pasture fence at the neighbors sprayed last nite after chores so I should be able to kick back a little today hopefully. Should run the weedeater, pick up sticks & mow lawn but I'm just not feelin' it. Guessing it'll be there tomorrow & if not, the day after that.  :cool:   
« Last Edit: June 06/21/20, 01:14:41 PM by Dotch »