Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4944033 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Having a cup of java and it is a beautiful day.  Have the windows open too.  Did a lot of lawn work yesterday and may do some trimming today and then will spray so I don't have to trim again.  Would be a great day to hit the lake if I had a boat.  Will have to see what the day brings and how energetic I get.  Got no rain here yesterday even though dark clouds went over at times so will have to water the huge garden we have.  Takes a solid 5 minutes to water it.  LOL  Still worried about Coffee.  I messaged he a long time ago and heard nothing.  I will do it again and see if it pans out.  Hope Lee's packing is going well.  You all have a great day!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers...........all i got fer now!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Glenn.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 55 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. No measureable precip in the past 24 hrs. altho there were some hit & miss showers thru the area. Mrs. Cheviot got drenched when she went to get the mail & that measured as a trace, <.01". Got some new spectacles yesterday. About time. Had the last pair over 10 years so it was probably time. Like them so far. Better than the spare pair I was wearing when I broke my other ones. They were cobbled together from a couple other spare pair and were pinching my nose like a vise grip.  :doah: Got the backyard mowed last nite so can take a break from that & focus on HH.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Went fishing yesterday evening.  Whacked a rock and boogered up the prop.   :pouty:
Replaced it last night with my spare.   :laugh:
I've been monitoring my trolling motor batteries and one is showing signs of dying so I bought two new ones today.  Damn this fishing is getting expensive. :crazy:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Went fishing yesterday evening.  Whacked a rock and boogered up the prop.   :pouty:
Replaced it last night with my spare.   :laugh:
I've been monitoring my trolling motor batteries and one is showing signs of dying so I bought two new ones today.  Damn this fishing is getting expensive. :crazy:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: Ma spends it on a new deck.........you on fishing and hunting.........i call it a fair trade!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 54 here going for 73..  saying maybe some rain over night..  did get a few things done yesterday including trimming up one pine tree,,  the darn thing was getting to many dead branches at the bottom..  got a few things to do today so I'll just plug along with them..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 57 here going for 79 today. May get some rain this evening according to the noose. :rotflmao: Got the mow lawning all done last night so the grass is looking good.  Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 60* here & gonna hit the mid 80's. We got to Austin around 1:30 yday & got right into our project. More travel today early as we have some business in Mpls to take care of. Hopin it goes well & we can be back here by early pm. 'Bout it for now, better run anyway. Have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Another nice day.  I got some more spraying and tree trimming done yesterday.  Sprayed glyphosphate at every spot that I weed whipped.  Have a little more mowing to do out on the hwy right of way.  Have a good one all of you!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........not alot on the agenda. pretty much got everyhing ready to head north. decided sometime sat morning. no hurry though.

looks like the oil companies need more money. gas went up from 1.99 sunday to 2.19 today!!!!!!!! crooks!!!! :rotflmao:

we got our cherries last friday and there 1/2 gone already.........man there tasty!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 65 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-80's. Warm today & more rain forecast for tonite. If the predictions are correct it should bring our June rainfall total at the ranch in line within the "normal" range for here which is ~4.69". We're already at 5.18" in Bugtussle. Looking at more beans fields on tap for today. Time to finish up herbicide operations since no one cultivates anymore.  :scratch:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........not alot on the agenda. pretty much got everyhing ready to head north. decided sometime sat morning. no hurry though.

looks like the oil companies need more money. gas went up from 1.99 sunday to 2.19 today!!!!!!!! crooks!!!! :rotflmao:

we got our cherries last friday and there 1/2 gone already.........man there tasty!!!!!!!!!
They need more money because our good buddy Ellison is suing them for lying about climate.  :crazy: That guy is a F#$@ing nut job.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

They need more money because our good buddy Ellison is suing them for lying about climate.  :crazy: That guy is a F#$@ing nut job.
yea i seen that last night. i knew he was going to be trouble when he got elected.  :confused: i sure hope he drives a horse and buggy. AND there using the big tobbacco lawsuit as a playbook.

:angry2: :angry2:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

yea i seen that last night. i knew he was going to be trouble when he got elected.  :confused: i sure hope he drives a horse and buggy. AND there using the big tobbacco lawsuit as a playbook.

:angry2: :angry2:

Ya right. A big hypocrite he is.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I too have to break out the mow lawner jb, I should be like my neighbors and never fertilize , just cut the weeds twice a year. Afternoon peoples,  been getting real busy again at work,  had a few jobs shut down cuz of the crud a few weeks ago but not no mo. Was gonna head otta town to fish but its looking like a hang around kinda weekend,  I'll just hafta dodge the fireworks on the water the next. Well gotta get after blt's...See ya!!
« Last Edit: June 06/25/20, 04:54:23 PM by Bobberineyes »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples, got back from the big city  ~ 3. Only a slight issue on the way up but a bigger delay on the return trip as it's been a couple months at least since we'd been there & the new road construction had us temporarily off course :doofus: on the return trip. :rolleyes: :laugh: Still made it to the A & W in Faribault by 1 for some lunch & they were busy. :happy1: :cool: Today 'bout capped our early mission for the house so now we can start on somethin else. Better go as HH started a bit ago & it's time for another. :toast:
« Last Edit: June 06/26/20, 12:06:25 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 65 here going for 81..  got about 10 drops of rain last night so it missed us over all..I did get the mowing done so I was hoping for rain...  got a few things to do today and thats about it..  have a good day all!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!!! 67 here this morning heading for 77 today. We got .04" of rain overnight. Dats about it. Going to need to start watering the grass because it is starting to get some brown in it. Hoping to make it out fishing this weekend. Looks like the weather may cooperate. Otherwise just another fine day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Made it up to the lake yesterday.  Gordies in Cloquet for lunch, they are still doing the carhop thing, like curbside but somebody comes out to take your order then comes back and delivers it. 

Few small chores, put out the mailbox, solar lights, fish cleaning table, etc.    Big job is to get boat off lift since lake has dropped a few inches more since last trip.  I'll dig out under the wheels and see if that helps.    Usually that is enough.   Stays dry and maybe I'll need another dock section due to global climate change :angry2: :angry2: :pouty: :crazy:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man it is thick clouds and feels like its gonna rain but none in the forecast.  We are starting a hot stretch I see.  Lots of 80's coming for this week.  Can't wait.  So everyone is heading to the lake.  Great time of year.  Youse guys have fun and don't overdo it.  Started getting ready to install new pressure tank, switch, and all plumbing for it yesterday.  Will finish it today.  Should give us more even pressure.  TGIF and have a great day.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, yep its friday........and i be on furlough next week. by this time tommorrow i should pretty close to be loaded to head nort for 6 days. got some 'projects" as the iowegian says  :evil: to do up there. :rotflmao: bringing da boat to so plenty of lake time. mom made some comment about maybe coming up????

looks like a slow day here so an early out today. didnt get the rain they said we were gonna get. :confused: :banghead: :banghead: so da garden needs a drink tonight bad..........

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 70* here already & we're goin for 81* later. One round of thunderboomers went through ~ 5:30-6 & it came down hard for 15-20 minutes. Yeah Del, we put out another 10'  when we were up last. We only had 24-34' all last season & already have 44' in when we left this time as I wanted to make sure the lift was in plenty of water when we returned. A few things in mind for today, see how far I get. Hope your Friday's a good 1!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn...………………..…. bite me :tut: :mooning: :pouty: & would you quit :violin: :cry: about the damn weather!  :banghead:  :bonk: :doah:                                                            :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                                                                                                                                                               

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn...………………..…. bite me :tut: :mooning: :pouty: & would you quit :violin: :cry: about the damn weather!  :banghead:  :bonk: :doah:                                                            :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                                                                                                                                                               
:pouty: :pouty: :doah: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

why??????? someone's gotta do it......Reb aint here to do it!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, gee. I am heading to the lake after work too.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Hope all of you heading to the lake have a good time.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
So now your tryin to be like :shocked: ………………………. ah nevermind :whistling: :doah: :evil:                                 ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So now your tryin to be like :shocked: ………………………. ah nevermind :whistling: :doah: :evil:                                 ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: