Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Opening day of Muskie fishing getting close.  (Read 1788 times)

Offline Aceguide

• Outdoorsman
I am counting down to the opening of the Muskie season in Minnesota.  Man I can't wait to hook into the first fish of the season. We have seen Muskies spawning near our docks on Pike bay for the last couple of weeks. That is actually a little early compared to most years. Typically we don't see them until the Memorial day weekend. I have been sharpening hooks and tying new leaders on each rod and replacing line on the reels that need it.  Should be a good opener if we continue to get this warm weather for the next couple of weeks, can't wait!  ;)

"Ace" :happy1:

"It's just fishing man"
Terry "Ace" Sjoberg
Ace guide service.
Beautiful Lake Vermilion.
Check us out on facebook.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
I'm counting the days. Can't wait. Been looking at my Muskie gear an get antsy with anticipation

Offline Aceguide

• Outdoorsman
Where will you be fishing on the opener Cody?

"Ace" :happy1:

"It's just fishing man"
Terry "Ace" Sjoberg
Ace guide service.
Beautiful Lake Vermilion.
Check us out on facebook.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
I'll be staying local because I have a bachelor party to go to. Lake independence in the Sunday morning then Minnetonka in the evening