Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Da boot boys got out>>>???  (Read 869 times)

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
  Glenn57 and boar go fishing. It’s such a great day, they rent a boat so they can fish from the middle of the lake. They row out, drop their lines, and before you know it, they're catching fish, one after another after another. They can’t believe what a great fishing spot they found.
Glenn57 says, “This is the best fishing spot in the county. It’s just too bad we didn’t bring some paint.”
boar asks, “Paint? Why should you want paint, to go fishing?”
“Well boar, don’t you see, so we can paint an “X” in the bottom of the boat, so we can find this spot next time.”
boar laughs at him. “Glenn57, don’t be such a dummy! Next time, what if they give us a different boat?”
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
now i know........to request the boat with the X
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea and I seen boar paint a big red X on the ice up on red lake last year!!!!!! not sure if that's where he dropped his keys in or where he caught a fish!!!!!!

and dew? don't you gotta go give a sivet cat a sponge bath!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!