Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Fish house lift system.  (Read 2866 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
This is interesting  :scratch: I wonder how well it works?

https://youtu.be/119FNcPmaU0
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Moon Lake Refuge

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Couple guys on another forum have it and say its great.  We have jacks on all three points of ours and though it works for the tongue its not very efficient on the wheels so we'll likely be switching to this system.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I just bought it and installed it a week ago. get a good drill tho. spendy, with shipping came to just over 90 buck for three nuts, lock clips and a 1" socket and drill adaptor.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Moon Lake Refuge

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I'm also rolling around electric jacks.  Found a little spacer called Jack-e-up where you can remove your jacks and take them inside.  Would only need two jacks then because you could always do the tongue independently from the two rear jacks.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Spend the extra money and get hydraulics.  They are wonderful ;)
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ive got 2 more seasons before we upgrade to bigger better.
78.50"

Offline hawg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I did the ICNUTZ route and have been very happy with them. You HAVE to have 2 speed winches though, they don't work on regular ones. My cheap Ryobi 18 volt drill would raise my house but take just about a whole battery to do it maybe twice, my new Fuel will do them forever and still have power. Neighbors walk over and ask about them quite a bit when you go places. Expensive for what you get but well worth it to me. No where near the cost of hydraulics which are great but well above my pay scale.  The other method with the socket never ever returns an email so I went with ICNUTZ, nice guy to deal with too. 
I've been your age, you never been mine!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yeah i saw that socket one after i bought the icnutz, but thenuts are now permantly on and i wont loose them i can always find a 1" socket. ifni relied on the socket deigned for the winch id lose it andbe screws. love my ic nutz!! lol.
78.50"