Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 6 believable Bigfoot sightings?  (Read 99250 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
This isn't scary just funny.  A friend of mine had a Big Foot costume for Halloween.  Well they live on a farm.  His brother in law had just called and said he was going to head out to the farm to hang out for awhile.  This friend of mine hurried and put the Big Foot costume on.  (He is a big guy too)  He hid in the woods and when he saw the brother in law coming down the road he stepped out of the woods and walked across the road right in front of him.  He turned and looked at the vehicle and kept on walking into the woods on the other side of the road.  After the vehicle was out of sight he went back to the barn and changed into his clothes and went into the house where the brother in law was sitting with my friends wife.  He was white as a sheet and didn't say much.  He didn't stay long and left but drove the other direction on his way home.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  To this day this guy has never mentioned the Big Foot encounter to anyone.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  The poor guy probably has nightmares from it but they have never told him it was a joke.....

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Ha,lol! mean... hehehe
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a good one LPS.  Reminds me of aprank my brother in law & his buddies pulled off. They were home from college and decided to take a couple of girls out spotting deer, they had 2 of their other buddies and one of their girlfriends waiting in a field. When they lit the field up with the spotlight the guys started dragging the girl by her legs covered in fake blood. The girls in the car started freaking out so they left and went to McDonald's to tell them it was a joke, well went they got there the one girl went to the bathroom and called the state police. After a long explanation and calling the other people involved the police gave them a warning and told them that they were a little too old to be doing things like that. The part I thought was funny was the guy who thought up the prank is now a priest.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea and I was kidnapped by, janet Jackson, bo derek, cindy Crawford, hally berry, marie Osmond, daisy duke, Rachel welch and Valerie bernatilli and they all had there way with me for a week before they let me go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously guys...............these are cool stories and loved reading them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the best I can come up with is........opening weekend of firearms deer season. pretty nice day. my stand was about 500 yards from a lake with a small ravine leading towards the lake. all of a sudden, and its well into the day, I hear this scream, think cat/cougar snarl, coming from this ravine. I think I pooped rubber nickels the rest of the day!!!!! I am sure it may have lasted only a half hour or so but seemed like 2 hours. my legs where shaking. don't think I blinked for 3 hours watching that area waiting to see what would come out of that ravine. I never did go look in that ravine for any signs.

later my dad came by. he said he ran into another hunter and asked dad if he heard that cat. he asked me also, so I told him it was down in that ravine. he did say they where quite aways away when they heard that!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So all this Bigfoot talk. What's the deal in remer??? All summer there are signs in the town of remer, home if Bigfoot, bring back Bigfoot. Anyone know what that's about?

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
So all this Bigfoot talk. What's the deal in remer??? All summer there are signs in the town of remer, home if Bigfoot, bring back Bigfoot. Anyone know what that's about?
2006 a bifoot was caught on a traill cam>>I think Janet Jackson was wit him?? Anyway the animal planet went there trying ti film it.Then the Floodwood stories and searches and filming happened there!! Google it!
 Thanks fer the maters! Can you do anything wit the turtle shells??Were they in decent shape?
 If ya wanna laugh at me or wit me ask yer neighbor to the north of you if a bearded guy stopped on Friday. Funny story!!!

http://www.twincities.com/2009/12/09/bigfoot-in-the-northwoods-camera-picks-up-strange-image-near-remer/

https://www.google.com/?ion=1&espv=2#q=Bigfoot+in+Remer+Mn
« Last Edit: August 08/27/16, 02:00:17 PM by dew2 »
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So the first thing that I wonder is?  Is Janet the one who had a boob pop out at the Super Bowl????   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :Clap: :Clap:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yup, and i missed it cause i was watering the porcelin..
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
2006 a bifoot was caught on a traill cam>>I think Janet Jackson was wit him?? Anyway the animal planet went there trying ti film it.Then the Floodwood stories and searches and filming happened there!! Google it!
 Thanks fer the maters! Can you do anything wit the turtle shells??Were they in decent shape?
 If ya wanna laugh at me or wit me ask yer neighbor to the north of you if a bearded guy stopped on Friday. Funny story!!!

http://www.twincities.com/2009/12/09/bigfoot-in-the-northwoods-camera-picks-up-strange-image-near-remer/

https://www.google.com/?ion=1&espv=2#q=Bigfoot+in+Remer+Mn
ok remember that now! No problem about the mater's, and that neighbor to the north..   he's a Richard!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya that's Bigfoot alright... 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh man, that's some great footage.  Kinda of a coincidence though, Bigfoot and the big bucks find hiding spots come November!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Here's a picture of a bear bait sight in the UP of Michigan...this is trending on social media.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
heard that on KQRS tonite!!!!!!!! of course the added commentary from Zep and Terri was hilarious!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Big Foot, no doubt!    :happy1:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Offline Easy

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now how can Leech~~~ deny their existence.  Fairly obvious to me that they are out there.......

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
    • www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
How is it nobody has ever killed one while hunting????
Double dare here boys!!
First MNO member to bring big foot to my shop I will taxi it for free!
Shane Augeson
Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
320-269-3337

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well NOW you tell us Auggie.  I wasn't looking that hard before you told us this.....    confused-3316.gif

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
cause they vacate the area to their spaceships.
78.50"

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I see 1 just about every time we come home from the lake, same place too. :scratch:  :rolleyes: :coffee:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon