Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 6 believable Bigfoot sightings?  (Read 99223 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
The original smart-alecky, wise-crackin' wabbit.   :rotflmao: 

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
that my favorite episode next to rabit of the opera
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL this is so fun... Maybe we need to do a Sasquatch hunt as a group.  WITH Vodka....

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL this is so fun... Maybe we need to do a Sasquatch hunt as a group.  WITH Vodka....

Only if we can bring GUNS because I am shooting at any rock throwing, tree banging, fuzzy, screechy thing that moves to prove there is or isn't one!!  :taz:  :fudd: :fudd: :green archer: :green archer: :archery: :archery:  :bonk: :bonk:  :mad1:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Only if we can bring GUNS because I am shooting at any rock throwing, tree banging, fuzzy, screechy thing that moves to prove there is or isn't one!!  :taz:  :fudd: :fudd: :green archer: :green archer: :archery: :archery:  :bonk: :bonk:  :mad1:

Well, that's gonna work well. Leech killed boar!! You bastard!!!!   :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
    • www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
Typical partial image shot at long distance by some drunk redneck! Still waiting for Bigfoot to come in my shop.........free mount. :popcorn: :popcorn:😁
Shane Augeson
Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
320-269-3337

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well that certainly should eliminate any doubt that Leech has on this subject....  As she said WTF...   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Funny how the guy in the video sounds a lot like Cleveland.... :scratch:

https://youtu.be/-5xwCVZYSHI

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Well that certainly should eliminate any doubt that Leech has on this subject....  As she said WTF...   :rotflmao: :happy1:

THIS!  :moon:

"
Re: 6 believable Bigfoot sightings?
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2017, 04:53:13 PM »

Typical partial image shot at long distance by some drunk redneck! Still waiting for Bigfoot to come in my shop.........free mount.
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That looks like Boar's foot to me......

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good for the kids!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Those signs will be stolen within a week.  We used to use vandal proof bolts and nuts and the kids still stole certain signs.  Like 69th Street and Love Street signs....

Offline K.O.W.

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Yes yetti's r pretty thick in 2017, they must live a heck of a long time and somehow it's the males that have the offspring as I've never seen any mother yetti or kids do they have triplets in an easier winter ? Twins ? Does pa yetti help deliver at birth ? What's the rut period of time look like ? Do they make groundscrapes to lure in girl yetti ? If yetti is smart he'll find an iceberg this weekend by the snow geese in the Arctic gonna be a little steamy this weekend! That's where ur trailcams r going guys not theft yetti's destroy them same with our moose herd it isn't weather or wolves yetti's thinning them out. Wonder how the yetti's have enough endurance to out run wolf packs oh that's easy they climb trees and wait till they move on how dumb am I geez.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok all you naysayers.  I go to the Northwest Angle for work often.  This sign was installed in the last two weeks.  It is about a mile south of Jim's Corner.  SO now what do you have to say Leech~~~?  Obviously someone has seen them crossing here often..  May be a good place to put a ground blind....  AND munch on some Jacks Links Jerky....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Doesn't boar fish in that area??? Just sayin!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
thats an awsome sign!  the only other sign that would be cooler would be a muffin head sign... but someone would.shot alot.of holes in that one too.
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

COLORADO: HUNTER CLAIMS HE WAS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED BY A SASQUATCH

Darrel Whitaker, from Glenwood Springs in Colorado, claims a sasquatch attacked him and attempted to rape him while he was walking in the woods.

The 57-year old man was walking to his hunting cabin on Sunday, to see if it had suffered any damage during the winter.

All of a sudden, a large “gorilla-like” creature dropped from a tree in front of him punched him in the face.

“It was at least 8-foot tall and it’s punches hurt like hell! I was knocked right out at the first blow!”

While Mr. Whitaker was trying to recover from the attack, the large humanoid creature began to tear his clothes while letting out some terrifying howls.

“When I regained consciousness, he had already torn my pants and was tearing through my underwear. I stabbed him in the shoulder with my hunting knife, and that made him run away.”

Mr. Whitaker immediately reported the attack to both the Glenwood Springs Police Department (GSPD) and the Colorado Parks and Wildlife agency, and a joint investigation has been launched.

bigfootprint
Investigators found some extremely large footprints on the site, which they believe are those of the aggressor.
Darrel Whitaker is convinced that the creature who attacked him was a sasquatch, but the GSPD investigators say it’s more probable that the attacker is simply a particularly large and hairy man.

They are currently interrogating nearby residents to see if anyone noticed an individual corresponding to the description of the suspect.

According to the victim, the attacker measure around 8-foot tall and is extremely hairy. He has brown hair, dark brown eyes and extremely large feet.

If you possess any information concerning the suspect, please contact the Glenwood Springs Police Department or the Colorado Parks and Wildlife agency.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
he musta gotten into boars FIREBALL!!!!!!!! :confused: :doah: :doah: :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
AND even more proof....   I heard this happens in Arkansas quite often but noone admits it.  As a matter of fact I think it is sort of an honorable event...    :rotflmao: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
GOOD LORD!! The Geico guy got all revved up! Good thing it wasn't the AFLAC duck.....kwaaaaak.  "Hey Cletus, I had a F***** with a duck!!"  :doah:    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 08/09/17, 05:43:29 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and I think there was one just sites in either N or S Carolina!!!  oh my!!  they want to have kids!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Let's just hope they DON'T get ahold of Boar's Fireball!  :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Darrel Whitaker, from Glenwood Springs in Colorado, claims a sasquatch attacked him and attempted to rape him while he was walking in the woods.

While Mr. Whitaker was trying to recover from the attack, the large humanoid creature began to tear his clothes while letting out some terrifying howls.

“When I regained consciousness, he had already torn my pants and was tearing through my underwear. I stabbed him in the shoulder with my hunting knife, and that made him run away.”

Gotta have some story to tell the wife when you come home with your undies all torn up...  just sayin'.