Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 6 believable Bigfoot sightings?  (Read 99267 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
:scratch: :scratch: i cant figure out which one is Reb and which one is Boar???? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:banghead: training-087 training-087 :taz:      :moon: :moon:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :super smiley: :super smiley: :nerd: :nerd: morning bud!!!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So Leech whenever I see this Bigfoot stuff I always think of your doubts.  I see you have finally come over to the side of the believers.  Although I didn't know they were so good at B Ball.   Great video.  Thanks.   I mean this with all due respect too Leech.  Any relation???    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
So Leech whenever I see this Bigfoot stuff I always think of your doubts.  I see you have finally come over to the side of the believers.  Although I didn't know they were so good at B Ball.   Great video.  Thanks.   I mean this with all due respect too Leech.  Any relation???    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

I just thought you fuzzy hair ball believers would like it.  :taz: :taz:   :coffee:

Offline K.O.W.

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I knew bighoof was real ! And smart. To avoid 49 million trail cameras in Minnesota shows their brainpower. To be able to hover wherever they go and not leave footprints in the snow is truly amazing. Chewbacca is real ! Chaka from Land of the Lost is real ! I have to call everyone bighoof is real !

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I knew bighoof was real ! And smart. To avoid 49 million trail cameras in Minnesota shows their brainpower. To be able to hover wherever they go and not leave footprints in the snow is truly amazing. Chewbacca is real ! Chaka from Land of the Lost is real ! I have to call everyone bighoof is real !

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 12/02/18, 11:45:21 PM by Leech~~ »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Hunter thought he was firing at Bigfoot, 'victim' tells police

A Montana man who was out target shooting became a target himself when another shooter unloaded a barrage of gunfire on him after mistaking him for Bigfoot, authorities said.

The 27-year-old shooter told authorities that he was putting up targets outside Helena on Sunday when bullets started flying toward him, Lewis and Clark County Sheriff Leo Dutton said, according to the Idaho Statesman.

One round came within three feet of the victim and another whizzed by even closer, he told police. The man said he ran behind nearby trees for cover and eventually confronted the shooter, who was driving a Ford F-150 pickup truck.

“I thought you were Bigfoot,” the victim says the shooter told him, according to Dutton. “I don’t target practice — but if I see something that looks like Bigfoot, I just shoot at it.”

Once the man assured the gunman that he wasn’t Bigfoot – an ape-like creature said to inhabit wooded areas in the Northwest – the shooter advised him to wear an orange vest in the future.

But Dutton noted that “there was some question about the veracity of the report” because the victim who spoke to police a day after the alleged incident couldn’t provide a physical description of the shooter.

Police checked the area but didn’t find the pickup truck, ABC Fox Montana reported.

After local media reports of the man's story, a woman came said she had a similar experience where she had been shot at by a man in an F-150 as well.

“We’re working to find this person,” Dutton said. “It is of great concern that this individual might think it’s OK to shoot at anything he thinks is Bigfoot.”

If the reports are true, the shooter could face charges, Dutton said.

But the chief said he didn’t think the public at large was in danger, noting that “it seems to be a localized event to one geographic area."

According to the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization, there have been 46 sightings in Montana since 1978 — the most recent being in 2016, when three backpackers spotted a large, massive upright animal running on two legs through the Gallatin National Forest.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
So what your saying, them Ford owners are messed up??

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
 :crazy:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Hunter thought he was firing at Bigfoot, 'victim' tells police

Big Foot the legend of Red necks with guns and to much Beer!  :doofus:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :shocked:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That guy's a friutcake. :crazy: :crazy: kinda also looks like that was done in remer next to the Soo line trail.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He kinda looks like the by-product of  a 'squatch and a cross-eyed 'possum....

« Last Edit: January 01/06/19, 03:07:44 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

so he's related to Glenn you are saying!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

so he's related to Glenn you are saying!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:bonk: :bonk: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Kinda looked like Mikey staring at his new furnace after HH.... :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
COUPLE HAVING SEX OUTDOORS IN BIGFOOT COSTUMES GETS ACCIDENTALLY SHOT BY HUNTERS

An Ohio couple’s attempts to spice up their sex life with some kinky roleplay turned horribly wrong last night, as they were both shot by hunters while having sex in the woods in Sasquatch costumes.
43-year old Chris Mumford and 41-year old Janet Smith were wearing disguises and engaging in loud sex in a wooded area a few miles out of Woodsfield when they were spotted by local hunters.

Jarod Burns and his son were patrolling their property with rifles in hand, looking for signs of bears that may have awakened early from their hibernation, when he saw the hairy creatures.

“It looked like a couple of gorillas mating like crazy. They were standing over 6-foot tall and kept growling and moaning. They really looked like wild creatures.”
Mr. Burns and his son were convinced they were facing a couple of sasquatches, folkloric creatures said to be hairy, upright-walking, ape-like creatures that dwell in the North American wilderness.

“I know there aren’t any apes around here, but this is Bigfoot territory. We really thought this was our chance to kill one and finally prove they exist.”
The two men fired eight shots, hitting Mr. Mumford three times in the shoulder, the leg, and the abdomen, and hitting Ms. Smith twice in the thigh and the forearm.

Fortunately, the couple started screaming and swearing after getting shot, helping the hunters realize their mistake and call 911.

Jarod Burns and his son fired eight shots in the couple’s direction, believing they were a couple of mating sasquatches.

The adventurous couple was transported to Barnsville hospital where doctors were able to stabilize their condition and no longer fear for their lives.

The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office has opened an investigation to determine the exact circumstances of the incident, and criminal charges could eventually be filed against the negligent hunters.

Despite this unfortunate accident, Jarod Burns remains convinced that sasquatches exist and says he won’t hesitate to kill it if he sees a real one.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gives new meaning to the phrase "getting banged".   :doah: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/03/19, 05:30:11 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman