Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1489091 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Read the above posts. She's there.

Then why were you talking about "The Cooking Channel"?   That's a different network. 
https://www.cookingchanneltv.com/

Well duh! The SUBJECT was MOLLY YEH! Not the network!  Try to follow!  :bonk:
                               :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
RH, you ever mix chunky blue cheese dressing half and half with sour cream? I do that for my wing dip, with a bit of salt added to bring out the sharper blue cheese.   :tongue:
« Last Edit: February 02/02/20, 10:09:51 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Haven't tried that Reb.  Will give it a shot.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
we are having some smoked snausage from plantenbergs, eggs maybe some hash browns before the junk food starts!!!! :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Read the above posts. She's there.

Then why were you talking about "The Cooking Channel"?   That's a different network. 
https://www.cookingchanneltv.com/

Well duh! The SUBJECT was MOLLY YEH! Not the network!  Try to follow!  :bonk:

No, the subject was you complaining about not being able to watch since you didn't get the COOKING CHANNEL.   

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
NO, THIS was the subject, just like I said. First post. Give it up if you can't follow. End of discussion.

Re: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?
« Reply #6761 on: Yesterday at 03:14:45 PM »

Barry wanted me to post this....it's the young lady who has the cooking show. Note she lives right on the Minnesota border....

https://www.foodnetwork.com/profiles/talent/molly-yeh/molly-yeh-bio
« Last Edit: February 02/02/20, 11:21:31 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
we are having some smoked snausage from plantenbergs, eggs maybe some hash browns before the junk food starts!!!! :happy1:

Might haveta fire up the grill later in these balmy temps and try out some nice Morgan's Egg Roll Brats......thanks to Mr. Dotcheroo.  :bow:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hope you like them. That's what the mid-day meal here will be with baked beans & kraut. Coals are getting ready. There has been an uptick in the wind speed so it's swirling around the patio.

Wonder if glenn will be eating those cat burgers I sent him? Maybe the pre-cooked squirrel brats?  :scratch:
« Last Edit: February 02/02/20, 12:52:35 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
     Are those skwirrel brats the nutty flavored ones?             :chef:      😺   

I have a jar of Chinee hot mustard sauce...think I'll slather 'em in that and clear out the sinuses.  I'll report back.............
« Last Edit: February 02/02/20, 01:54:21 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Those are them!  :happy1:

Coupled with some maserati rice & you'll be watching Bruce Lee movies all nite! Now! Finish him! :bow:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
NO, THIS was the subject, just like I said. First post. Give it up if you can't follow. End of discussion.

Re: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?
« Reply #6761 on: Yesterday at 03:14:45 PM »

Barry wanted me to post this....it's the young lady who has the cooking show. Note she lives right on the Minnesota border....

https://www.foodnetwork.com/profiles/talent/molly-yeh/molly-yeh-bio

"Unfortunately, the Cooking Channel that she's on is no longer in my DirecTV lineup..... :angry2:"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Those are them!  :happy1:

Coupled with some maserati rice & you'll be watching Bruce Lee movies all nite! Now! Finish him! :bow:

I spied some egg 'n chive tater salad at the local deli...first I've seen all year. Spring must be here! I figger those two will meld together for a great combo.
I could put a dollop of sweet 'n sour sauce on 'em too.......Hai karate! *Chop*  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/02/20, 03:25:58 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Not sure if it's my cooking ( up shut glenn)  :rotflmao:  or the fact of having the same thing over and over but momma has been whipping up some "different " dishes lately, perty good I will say. Tonight is our second shot at panko,  parmesan breaded boneless porker chops, paprika, salt and pepper mixed in as well.  Paired with apple jicama slaw and a baked tater..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Not sure if it's my cooking ( up shut glenn)  :rotflmao:  or the fact of having the same thing over and over but momma has been whipping up some "different " dishes lately, perty good I will say. Tonight is our second shot at panko,  parmesan breaded boneless porker chops, paprika, salt and pepper mixed in as well.  Paired with apple jicama slaw and a baked tater..
:pouty: :pouty: :confused: :sad: :cry: datz twice in one day I was told to shut up!!!!!! :confused: :doah: :embarrassed: i'm not feelin da love no moe!!!!!! :doah: :doah:

and ya lost me at panko......... :doah: :puke: :puke:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya but, I just worded it more better.. :happy1: Panko? Is dat on the list??

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes it is.  How can you not like Panko??

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
both my wife and I think it's disgusting. :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
both my wife and I think it's disgusting. :happy1:
Bread crumbs are disgusting?  Weird.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ya but, I just worded it more better.. :happy1: Panko? Is dat on the list??

It is now :rotflmao:!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Pressure cooker corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and carrots.  :happy1: :sleazy:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is beautiful Coffee.  We have hardly used our pressure cooker we bought.  Never thought about the corned beef thing with it. 

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Man that does look good. My pressure cooker is like new also.  Only used it once.  Guess I got to get with it.  Still in the old fashion mode in cooking.  Even got the cook book I ordered with it LOL.  good luck.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya we just got ours in the last couple of years and were all excited about it.  Just haven't done it.  I have a corned beef in the freezer since I stock up on them when on sale.  I will PC it.   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm happy you will Politically Correct it.  :happy1:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Great time saver, 4 1/2 lb only took an hour fifteen minutes. I took out the meat and put the veggies in for 5 minutes and done. It was hard to cut it was just falling apart.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Found the best recipe for lasagna.  Best I've ever made.  Next week is diet plan so I'm getting my cravings out of the way.  Only thing that I did different was that I used cottage cheese instead of the tastless dry ricotta cheese.  I'm going to make the sauce part from now on for spaghetti sauce.  https://carlsbadcravings.com/recipe/lasagna/print/  good luck.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that looks and sounds great!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Great time saver, 4 1/2 lb only took an hour fifteen minutes. I took out the meat and put the veggies in for 5 minutes and done. It was hard to cut it was just falling apart.
Yes, great time saver. I like that I can make a pot roast, vegetable, and gravy in the Instant pot, In about an hour and a half. The only time I use a crock pot anymore is for bring food to pot lucks. By the way Reb, I made 5 lbs. of your WF  Rebeque for my wife’s work pot luck and it was a big hit! Thanks.