Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1488463 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
That sounds like a Reb-o-riffic breakfast to me!!!  :azn:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
two cans of french oinion soup, 1.onion, bunch of mushrroms. sear roast anynroast i like sirlion tip for this. trow all in crock pot. delicios.oh and provolon cheese
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Perfect boar!! Get a bib ready for me!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
oh yeah dats da chew chew swizzle pop right ther!!
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wait, Boober'll snarf it all up!!! Save me some!!!  :azn:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Got one of those fasting blood tests in the morning so no oil or frying or butter or fatty food for dinner.   Got some chicken in the sous vide with fajita seasoning.   Some tomatoes, maybe some vegies, and a slice of bread.... or I think we have a can of yams around.   That would be legal.

Tomorrow, real food.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got one of those fasting blood tests in the morning so no oil or frying or butter or fatty food for dinner.   Got some chicken in the sous vide with fajita seasoning.   Some tomatoes, maybe some vegies, and a slice of bread.... or I think we have a can of yams around.   That would be legal.

Tomorrow, real food.   

Ya shouldn't be eating that crap anyway, Delbert! I had some of those "Twin's Dogs" for supper and 'tater salad. Don't waste yer money on "Twin's Dogs". They're crap. But then, I rarely eat weenies.
« Last Edit: March 03/21/17, 05:03:49 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
He'd rather have bathwater chicken, Reb. I feel yer pain tho del. Need grease for yer joints.  :cool:

Awesome stuff boar!  :happy1:

One question tho, how do you pronounce the name of this song?  :scratch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC-9aEf0Q-A
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hoo boy...the  ol' slide guitar rag! Long time no hear!  Haveta ask Boar how to say that... ;)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Gotta be boranese. Just gotta be... :whistling:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
That's an awesome meal Boar.  Haven't made that in a long time, about time.  Love Zepplin!!  good luck.

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
 [/quote] I had some of those "Twin's Dogs" for supper Don't waste yer money on "Twin's Dogs". They're crap. But then, I rarely eat weenies.[/quote]

HEY NOW No one can get to my twindogs!! That Proboscis (weenie) detures em everytime! OH MAN we'll never fit dat on the album cover!
« Last Edit: March 03/21/17, 05:33:28 PM by dew2 »
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
HEY REBAROONI................... next week big sale 2 lotza motza's fer $9.98!!!!!! hot digity dog!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :clap: :clap:

just a tombstone pizza here tonight!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
UH HUH....and who's eating TOMBSTONE? The go to frozen frisbee....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY REBAROONI................... next week big sale 2 lotza motza's fer $9.98!!!!!! hot digity dog!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :clap: :clap:

just a tombstone pizza here tonight!!!!!!!!!

RUH ROH!!!   :shocked:

http://www.kttc.com/story/34944577/2017/03/18/recall-alert-frozen-pizzas-recalled-for-listeria-concern

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
go figure wally world is involved!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
He'd rather have bathwater chicken, Reb. I feel yer pain tho del. Need grease for yer joints.  :cool:

there are several ways that us Led Zep fans pronounce it. the first of course is like it looks bron Y Aur wich sounds like Bron Yar stomp.
 there are those that pronounce it Bronrar, and those that pronounce it it bron wah stomp it has many variations.
the mos cofusin is D'yer Make'er pronounced Jamaica, but its a phrase the locals use as a play on their dialect, Did ya maker her. now you know somethings.
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, keep me cockatoo cool! Good job! We be calling you Boar da Ice  Man!  :rocker;

https://youtu.be/RviuTfdfArM

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

there are several ways that us Led Zep fans pronounce it. the first of course is like it looks bron Y Aur wich sounds like Bron Yar stomp.
 there are those that pronounce it Bronrar, and those that pronounce it it bron wah stomp it has many variations.
the mos cofusin is D'yer Make'er pronounced Jamaica, but its a phrase the locals use as a play on their dialect, Did ya maker her. now you know somethings.

See? I knew he'd know this!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
my allntime favorite band. increadable. wana good read? read Hammer of the Gods. the Led Zepplin storie.
78.50"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
my allntime favorite band. increadable. wana good read? read Hammer of the Gods. the Led Zepplin storie.

excellent band, have not read the book. 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
was da book in boaranze??? :bow: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just read Neil Young's book..... doofus-2124.gif

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I just read Neil Young's book..... doofus-2124.gif

Are your lips tired?   NL give them a massage? 

All done at clinic.  Numbers look good, did good on the treadmill stress test.   102% of average for a guy my age, which is pretty good.   

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice job dell considering you were on the west coast with all them bikinis and no bikinis  :happy1: Was gonna jam out while making tater tot hotdish but wasn't sure what went with it.  :bonk:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I figured boar was a fan of the mighty Zeppelin as am I. I have my ZZ Top and Doors days too but can always come home to Zeppelin Boober. Haven't read the book. Will have to add it to the collection in the oval office library! :happy1:

I bet that Neil Young book was a real trip, literally Reb!  smoking_a_joint-408.gif

Good to know del. We'll hand you a pitchfork next fall and you can tear into it!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
enchiladas and Spanish rice topped with Mexican cheese and homemade salsa here tonight!!!!!!!!! burp-402.gif burp-402.gif fart-421.gif

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
enchiladas and Spanish rice topped with Mexican cheese and homemade salsa here tonight!!!!!!!!! burp-402.gif burp-402.gif fart-421.gif

that is a great meal!!  should have said, could have been there!!! :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!