Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1488731 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
The last of the wild turkey, in gravy, on smashed potatoes with biscuits and mixed vegetables.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wanna trade?  :tongue: What kinda bizcutts is those?

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Cheese biscuits from Aldi's
HD you guys shop Aldi's a lot???? my wife does not like that place? i'd like to check out that fresh thyme place...........but she wont take me food shopping!!!! :pouty: :pouty: says i cost her to much!!!! :doah: :scratch: :shocked:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Yup, we do... kinda hit and miss though. They may have something that you really like one week, but then maybe not have it for awhile.  :confused: but, we do save a lot of money going there.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Aldi's is great you should have gone there when you were in Alex!!!!

and it can be hit and miss, but it's worth going there.....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
we have one in st cloud. i'm not a fan of off brand products. but here its got some good deals. i just don't do much food shopping!!!!!!!!

:angry2: :angry2: this is getting really frustrating. 4 meals I've wanted to post pictures of and it wont!!! :confused: :confused: 3 other sites no issue. UGH!!!!!!!! :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :censored:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Awful slow here to; doesn't wanna load.  I went to the Aldi's here, not much in there. Small area of meats and veggies, and the veggies looked half dead. Meat looked awful. I never went back; figger the other Aldi's haveta be better than that!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
For the love of crappie!

2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looked good!!! Even if..... Ah never mind!!! :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
we have one in st cloud. i'm not a fan of off brand products. but here its got some good deals. i just don't do much food shopping!!!!!!!!

:angry2: :angry2: this is getting really frustrating. 4 meals I've wanted to post pictures of and it wont!!! :confused: :confused: 3 other sites no issue. UGH!!!!!!!! :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :censored:
I'm not having any trouble loading a picture. You must be trying from your phone and not resizing them first? It will time out every time and won't post If their to big in size.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yep with the phone as always and always the same way........... i've tried various ways. didnt always have to crop most pictures. i'll play with it later.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe ya got some katchup inside it that shorted it out.... :scratch:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
yep with the phone as always and always the same way........... i've tried various ways. didnt always have to crop most pictures. i'll play with it later.

You need to make it use fewer megabytes or get a faster connection is what I get out of HD's comment. 

There are aps to do it depending on what kind of phone you have.   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY where's Reiny been. hope he's OK!!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

You need to make it use fewer megabytes or get a faster connection is what I get out of HD's comment. 

There are aps to do it depending on what kind of phone you have.
Yup, if you can resize (use the tiny pix app, or choose your own) the pictures load faster, and it doesn't slow the website down. So.... when pictures are removed, it's because they are to big and slow the site down from loading.....I have one on my phone that works pretty good...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY where's Reiny been. hope he's OK!!!!!!!

I sent him an Email yday...haven't heard back.....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
One pigger chop, rest of french bread, and a loaded tossed salad.....can't find much else! 

Bet Glenn is so tired he's going out for supper tonite, so he can get some of those french fries to dunk in vats of katchup.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

https://youtu.be/4pz2kXoDo_s
« Last Edit: March 03/26/18, 05:09:44 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Gotta love a pile o crappies boar.  Raining so no ccokin outside here, mamma picked up some sorta salmon in a spicy soy glaze, gonna have some bushes beans, salad and Hawaiian rolls.  You have email on that phone Glenn? You can always send a pic to email, 3 options on resize tgen send it to documents if your still having issues. Easy peasy.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Gotta love a pile o crappies boar.  Raining so no ccokin outside here, mamma picked up some sorta salmon in a spicy soy glaze, gonna have some bushes beans, salad and Hawaiian rolls.  You have email on that phone Glenn? You can always send a pic to email, 3 options on resize tgen send it to documents if your still having issues. Easy peasy.
yea wellthats easy peasy foryou to say!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
So your saying no email on da flip fone?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So your saying no email on da flip fone?
yea i got email on my smart phone......problem is glenns not real tech savy!!!!! :pouty:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
It's not that flipp'in hard  :crazy: .... here's the app I use... It's in the Google play store....
Click on Gallery, click on the photo, click on quick resize, click on replace & exit.......DONE!
It replaces the size you have and can be posted right away.

Or....hit the "upload images" below this box and follow the promps (automatically resizes for you)....  :banghead:

Cripes...you guy's want this site to load fast, but your unwilling to help it load fast.... (where is the emoticon to put the gun to my head?)  :confused:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I know its not that hard,  and I'M not the one complaining on the speed. Go na night you need it!! Just showing him another way is all.
« Last Edit: March 03/26/18, 06:53:18 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Goodness! I don't even HAVE an iPhone!!!!  But I DID stay at a Holiday Inn once....:pouty:
« Last Edit: March 03/26/18, 06:57:17 PM by Rebel SS »