Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1488904 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Remember a few days ago I said I bought a can of Spam?  My annual craving.  Well I had a sandwich with it and thought well that's all I can take.  The next day I had a couple of slices with eggs.  That was it.  Well the next day I had a chunk plain.  The wife wouldn't eat any of it.  We both commented on how white Spam is now.  (less meat and more fat?)  Well on our way down here I had to stop 5 times to hit the can.  Seriously. That is all of the details I will lay on you.  I used generic Preparation H. that night and the next day.  The wife laughs and says "see why I didn't eat any of that SPAM?"   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   I told her that since we are doing fairly well that I may buy REAL Prep H for future incidents.  She said "well don't buy anymore SPAM"!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Ya she is right again.....

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Remember a few days ago I said I bought a can of Spam?  My annual craving.  Well I had a sandwich with it and thought well that's all I can take.  The next day I had a couple of slices with eggs.  That was it.  Well the next day I had a chunk plain.  The wife wouldn't eat any of it.  We both commented on how white Spam is now.  (less meat and more fat?)  Well on our way down here I had to stop 5 times to hit the can.  Seriously. That is all of the details I will lay on you.  I used generic Preparation H. that night and the next day.  The wife laughs and says "see why I didn't eat any of that SPAM?"   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   I told her that since we are doing fairly well that I may buy REAL Prep H for future incidents.  She said "well don't buy anymore SPAM"!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Ya she is right again.....
:rotflmao: :sorry:LPS............. but dats TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

You didn't get into some of mikey's Tide pods beforehand did you? I've heard they really clean you out!  :rotflmao:

Haven't had Spam for a long time. Frying the snot out of it with eggs & taters used to make it semi tolerable. Might have to buy a can just to check out the color thing yer talking about. Sounds like I might want to make sure the septic system is pumped 1st...  :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just remember that if you have a hard time throwing food out and like me you try to eat it all, get yourself some Prep H.  They should even have that on the SPAM can.  Prep H may even own stock in SPAM. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Whaddya think all that white stuff in SPAM is? It's already prepped!!!  :rotflmao:

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS,
You don’t hear about the Koreans or the Hawaiians getting the $hits?
Maybe it’s the uncooked, steamed eggs yolks you had the other day.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The wife also mentioned the way I like my eggs Coop. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I too like spam about once a year, but I found that grilling it was better..  at least to me!!!!  also never had the LPS situation with it!!!!  I love the way your wife rips ya Barry!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Don't bother me....that's how I eat mine! No worse than stuff all soused up..... :evil:
« Last Edit: October 10/04/18, 01:15:39 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
'Tater and sausage soup tonite with onion rolls, salami, and havarti slices.  Too pooped and achin' way too much to stand and cook.  :tongue:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Beer and Brats nite in Waseca for the warden and I.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
apparently you gotta cook tonight, huh!!! :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
apparently you gotta cook tonight, huh!!! :rotflmao:

Ya, he's gonna try Delmar's soused up method!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 10/04/18, 04:07:20 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang lps, bad timing for sure, it's one thing to be able to  chit thru a screen door, but on a road trip.. no boyno.  Mamma has a big o roast gurgling in da crack pot, loaded with taters and all the stuff... I'm in charge of rolls she says. Gots to go!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Don't bother me....that's how I eat mine! No worse than stuff all soused up..... :evil:

You must be soused the p*ss poor job of trolling you do...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Trolling? Trolling?!  :confused: No, I haven't been fishing for a couple weeks. Prefer still fishing anyway, I catch lots that way.  :fish2:  Sousing is pi$$ poor, though, Delmond. And it CAN make ya sick. Don't even haveta be fishing or trolling.  Can do it right at home! Gotta be careful wid that stuff, yanno!   :puke:

https://www.mcdonaldwhsl.com/blog/sous-vide-oregon-food-safety-rules-you-need-to-know/
« Last Edit: October 10/04/18, 05:25:18 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
                              :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just et my soup and rolls, and I'm still hungry!!!  Now what?!  :angry:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It was the bayou witches! Paganism! Santaria, I tell ya!  Any chicken heads mixed in? Chickens in a trance doin' the boogaloo! Beware! Don't drink the water! *BAAGAAAWK!*

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
click on me!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao:

Darn, forgot to take a picture, but had venny steak smothered in onions on the stove, squished taters and corn.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Weiner tubes.  Those are cool as heck Del.   :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Darn, forgot to take a picture, but had venny steak smothered in onions on the stove, squished taters and corn.

Sounds great, but.....Don't you have plates?  ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Sounds great, but.....Don't you have plates?  ;)
:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have burger thawing and got some tater tots for some extra creamy tater tot hot dish with cheese sprinkled on top.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that sounds good Barry!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I too, have burger thawing for Reb's Portable Hotdish. :azn:
« Last Edit: October 10/05/18, 10:16:17 AM by Rebel SS »