Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1488840 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and Reb if ya can't make it up here to use the GC ya can mail it back to me and I can use it!!!!!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
and Reb if ya can't make it up here to use the GC ya can mail it back to me and I can use it!!!!!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Piece of cake. Outpatient. 20/20 vision next day.  :happy1:

Heck, I was just kiddin'! I'll never get up there.
« Last Edit: May 05/01/19, 02:31:17 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
What did you have done to your eyeballs?
they did the labotomy through rebs eyes!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ya, well if they did yers, they could do it right thru yer A**.   :moon:

Lens implants, Barry. Got cataracts in both eyes at an early age.  :angry:
:pouty: :pouty: well i've never.......................... :confused: :confused: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Put them coke bottle glasses on fellas, more than world famous spaghetti here Glenn!!  And a big o pile of cottage cheese boot.  :happy1: you be proud lps,  she walked in as soon as I stuck a noodle to the cupboard.. :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mmmmmm...cottage cheese with basketti. It's not just an ingredient for making lasagna anymore.  ;) :angel: When she saw yer noodle, I bet she wanted you immediately... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Awe heaven forbid!! :tut: :tut: :puke: the cottage cheese is even TOUCHING the sketti. :tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man does that look great!   I have a big problem regulating my volume control with spaghetti.  I take too much every time.  Each batch is different and they are all good.  AND with cottage cheese.  That is a great idea.  We both like that too.  I will surprise the wife with some on the next batch.  I will tell her it is your idea.  AND that stick to the wall thing with the noodles works great doesn't it?  I'm waiting for Del to try it.  LOL

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I hear ya on taking too much, no need fer seconds then!! :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have a little 2 lb pork sirloin roast all rubbed up since last night.  I think I will bake it for an half hour at 450 no cover, a little olive oil in the pan.  Then turn down heat to 250 and add some broth and cook covered till 140 then take it out and let it sit.  It will go up in temp whilst sitting.  Then I will make gravy and put it on fresh Canadian Rye Bread I got today covered in gravy.  Maybe a side of green beans.  Will try to take pics later.  Any other ideas to make it nice and tender are welcome. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Make sure to include some cottage cheese & black olives for glenn!  :happy1:

I hear you guys on taking large portions. I just try to do like my Mom always told me: If you clean your plate you can have some dessert!  :angel:
« Last Edit: May 05/06/19, 01:45:40 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Make sure to include some cottage cheese & black olives for glenn!  :happy1:

I hear you guys on taking large portions. I just try to do like my Mom always told me: If you clean your plate you can have some dessert!  :angel:
:crazy: :tut: :tut: :tut: :mooning:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The pork turned out great.  Didn't take much more than an hour and a half since it was only two pounds.  Tender and tasty.  AND I forgot to put the Kimchi on the plate.  Getting to like that more and more. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sure sorry you had to eat those nasty green bombs!!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
They are great Mike.  Lot's of butter on them too.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Looks excellent Barry! I like Cavenders on pork too among other things.  :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Great job lps!! I'd hit that plate  hard. What ya think Dotch,  I'm guessing he pulled the fence posts and wire for extra escape routes after delicious meals like this one... :happy1:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Love a good pork roast!!  Tender as a butchers heart.  Looks good.  Love the gravy also.  The magic word that got me was kimchi.  Probably know I make my own.  Get's addicting for sure.  good luck.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya RH.  You are the one who I first saw use Kimchi and I have been curious about it since.  I have been going to make it but just didn't get around to it.  I saw the jar of Yon's Foods Kimchi in the store last week and bought it.  Pretty darn good.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I found the key to get kimchi right is to buy Korean crushed hot pepper flakes.  Makes a difference in the flavor.  I also make a quick cucumber kimchi that's easy to make.  Got the recipe in the Recipe page on my site below.  good luck.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Love cukes.  I will check that out. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea reiny gets back and I already gained 5 lbs him talking all this nummy food!!!!! :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Pulled venison roast in BBQ sauce, mixed vegetables & hash browns.

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: could be road kill possum????? :scratch: :doah: them buns can cover up most anything!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

we had boneless nords. didn't even have spear marks!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: they woulda tasted better if they did!!! :nerd: :nerd:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: could be road kill possum????? :scratch: :doah: them buns can cover up most anything!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

we had boneless nords. didn't even have spear marks!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: they woulda tasted better if they did!!! :nerd: :nerd:

That's why they call you "Handsome"  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: they call me studly!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
For supper I had the best wild rice with wild turkey soup I have ever eaten.  I had cubed up part of a breast from the turkey I shot and my wife put it in a crock pot this morning.  No more roasted turkey for me.   :smiley:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Might wanna look away Glenn, but its cheese tortellini,  added meatballs and cottage cheese. All food groups are "touching", which will be together until sometime down the road.. :rotflmao:. Paired with garlic cheese bread.. :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man that looks great!  Wish I was there.