Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1489292 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is our supper.  Fresh fish and asparagus picked today.  Baked the fish with a drizzle of olive oil and soy sauce.  Did the same with the asparagus.  And of course the cottage cheese really made it....   LOL   

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :confused: awe gawd cottage cheese!!!!! and its even touching the other food!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

by the way LPS...……..just cause the wrapping in the store says its fresh...…..doesn't neccesarily mean it is!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy:

looks might fine for the most part!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL  Funny Glenn.  I actually rubbed the fish in the cottage cheese juice for an extra punch...
« Last Edit: June 06/05/19, 06:22:17 AM by LPS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
made Italian meatball subs for lunch, using a basil tomato marinara!!  grilled the buns to toast them and cheese!!!   turned out dang good!!!!

I think HD was the one who had them and got me thinking..   thanks!!  a good meal!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds marvelous Mike!!    Wanna trade ? We had sweet n sour chicken with white maggots n wantons...  I'll be hitting the ice cream early tonight..

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds marvelous Mike!!    Wanna trade ? We had sweet n sour chicken with white maggots n wantons...  I'll be hitting the ice cream early tonight..

dat sounds good too, but I'm darm happy with what I made!!!!!!!!!!!!!  just watch out for the maggots!!!!!!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

rhubarb crisp with ice cream today!!!!!    :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We have some meatballs left from that Omaha Steak bundle we got a while back and the wife mentioned we should make meatball subs.  Sounds great Mike. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
going to make some chicken breasts with pine apple rings today..  another new one for me!!! 

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Going to the land so I guess it's hot dogs over a camp fire for me. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Going to the land so I guess it's hot dogs over a camp fire for me. 
Don't tell Boar ;) or you might have company. :smiley:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Were going to have NY Strips on the grill last night but switched to pizza since the weather was getting going then.  SO tonight we will have the steaks that will be real tasty since I spiced and oiled them last night.  I got the mother load of asparagus yesterday too.  20 spears which is a lot for us.  I can't believe how much they grew yesterday.  Maybe from the heat we were having.  So will have them sauteed in butter with garlic and mushrooms.  Maybe a little onion too.  The wife makes it great. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well off to make sausage links, hash browns toast and eggs..   :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Tacos, tacos and more tacos tonight.  We were gonna do shredded pork but ground beef is what's thawed.. Gots to dodge some rain drops to get some fresh cilantro.. :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
leftover taco salad here...……...and NO...…….no katchup. just more of glens world famous homemade salsa!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
leftover taco salad here...……...and NO...…….no katchup. just more of glens world famous homemade salsa!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

All I can say to your salsa being world famous is.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbIhYhrOJAg

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

All I can say to your salsa being world famous is.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbIhYhrOJAg
you fergot the homemade part!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :pouty:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Well the robins are getting bigger and the mom feeds them good so it won't be long that I will be 100% on the grill and smoker. [nest right on top of them].  Did some garlic, butter, honey chicken last night.  Served with rice.  Sure was good.  Good luck.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks delicious Rh!! We cant come close to that ,had blt's chips n dips and 2 big glasses of buttermilk!! That's gotta be on Glenn's good to consume list..  :scratch:  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds good Boober!!!

not the right forum but grilled asparagus and t-bones for supper...  uffda I'm full!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
left over steak and eggs this morning!!!! :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
For a minute there RH I thought you were eating robins!  :rotflmao: Looks excellent!  :happy1: Speaking of buttermilk Boober, I remember taking trips to the Twin Cities when I was a kid with my Dad and stopping at Little Oscars on the way. He'd always have a Reuben sammich and a glass of buttermilk. Nummy!  :cheesy:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
The robins have left their nest and are on their own as of yesterday.  So I will be hitting the smoker and grill big time.  Last night though I made a stir fry on the stove.  Turned out good.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang Reiny that looks awesome. If I ate at your place I'd weigh 350 lbs! :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gonna make bacon and eggs right now and have a nice rack of BB's to put on the smoker later on.  Have some asparagus that need to be eaten too.  The wife will do her mushroom, asparagus, garlic, butter saute on them. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mushrooms with the asparagus!!  now I'm doing that tonight too!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mushrooms with the asparagus!!  now I'm doing that tonight too!!!
the mind altering ones???????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
My wife had a urge for a crab shrimp boil seasoning deal for shrimp so I did one.  Raw shrimp simmered in that stuff did the trick.  had salad and cocktail sauce on the side.  good luck.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that looks and sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!