Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1490118 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
BBQ slathered chicky drumsticks, egg'n chive tater salad and my world famous (   :whistling: ) 'cukes in sauce....if I don't get rained out again.  :tongue:
:tut: :tut: :pouty: :pouty:

much like my hats..................."world famous" has been patented and trademarked!!!!!! :confused: :mooning: :mooning: :sleazy: :moon:

By a restaurant in Pacific Beach...
https://www.worldfamouspb.com/

Bet they don't  have NO 'sketti. :tut: ;) :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Stopped by the ranch and scrounged up some vittles. Fried egg sammich, cottage chesse & sweet pickles! How did that hat get in there?  :oops1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
O boy!!! A world famous lunch!!!   :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I had to look it up del,  sure enough we ate there a couple years ago, could a been called something else dont recall, but stayed around the corner at the catamaran resort. Great area,  dynamite beaches and the scenery never quit with all the colleges near by. Had a seafood omelet there... I gotta go back for sure..

« Last Edit: July 07/03/19, 02:22:05 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Loaded Pizza. Just got back from doc. Looks like another knee surgery to wreck the rest of the summer. Gonna make the pizza, and eat the whole damned thing. Screw it!  :moon:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya no kidding,  if it helps I wolfed down a lots a mozza myself this evening.. :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And I topped it off with a big bowl of ice cream!!! That was Mikey's fault....*urp*  :tongue:
« Last Edit: July 07/03/19, 07:43:00 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Loaded Pizza. Just got back from doc. Looks like another knee surgery to wreck the rest of the summer. Gonna make the pizza, and eat the whole damned thing. Screw it!  :moon:
really?? :pouty: that sucks. There really isn't a good time to ever do a surgery. I went bonkers when I got shut down. Good luck my friend.

Maybe Dotch can come over and massage it!! :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He'd too busy rubbing his woolies.  :rolleyes:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn it Rebs.  Sorry to hear that.  Hire the neighbor lady to mow using your body as payment.  She will end up owing you.   

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
replacement?   Or  just stopgap? 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Dunno yet. Another appt with the ORTHO  knee doc, the famous Mike Torchia. He did that knee twice before....and my shoulder. It's the MAYO way. Stretch things out until the patient collapses.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dunno yet. Another appt with the ORTHO  knee doc, the famous Mike Torchia. He did that knee twice before....and my shoulder. It's the MAYO way. Stretch things out until the patient collapses.
well I could be the surgeon with my fish cleaning skills, dotch can be the aniestiests with the gin and mikey can dress up to be the nurse. and you wouldn't have to leave the house!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya,if I saw THAT, I wouldn't leave the house!!!!!!    :doah:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
well I could be the surgeon with my fish cleaning skills, dotch can be the aniestiests with the gin and mikey can dress up to be the nurse. and you wouldn't have to leave the house!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Cash Wise has Tanqueray 750 ml on sale for $9.48 after rebate so I better stock up if that's the case. Of course I'd want to do some quality control 1st before we get started!  :tequila;
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Snackin' goodies....devilish eggs.   :evil:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Cash Wise has Tanqueray 750 ml on sale for $9.48 after rebate so I better stock up if that's the case. Of course I'd want to do some quality control 1st before we get started!  :tequila;
Super 1 Liquor in GR runs some really GOOD rebates at times too. :happy1: A case of beer for $13 if you buy 3, 1.75 L of Beam for $15(3)  :cool:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I always wondered why they don't have AA meetings in liquor stores..... :scratch:  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I always wondered why they don't have AA meetings in liquor stores..... :scratch:  :rotflmao:
:scratch: :scratch: Always Altered???????????????????

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Snackin' goodies....devilish eggs.   :evil:
:happy1: :happy1: been thinkin of brewing up a batch of them myselves!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Might tasty, especially with a touch of horsey radish in my recipe!  :tongue:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good idea Rebs, I might have to do some too!!  been awhile!!!  :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They go great with a salami sandwich and a pile of Frito's!   *urp*    :tongue:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Might tasty, especially with a touch of horsey radish in my recipe!  :tongue:
yea but it aint my WORLD FAMOUS homemade horseradish!!!!!! :moon: :nerd: :nerd: :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Made some frahitas last night.  Turned out pretty good.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Is that chicken? Looks like it's raw....( I know it's not) it's pink! Whaddup wid dat? Just curious...
« Last Edit: July 07/06/19, 04:35:57 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL, the first pic is when it's raw with all the spices,  The rest is cooked.  Not into chicken sushi LOL.  Taco's tonight with the left over stuff from last night [hamburger though].  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Need a thread "what's goin' in the 'fridge today"... ;)  Just finished making a big batch of my mac ham 'n pea salad....made my smokey beef hamburglar patties...got a 2 lb pork loin roast  all trimmed up and melding in apple juice...all set to chill and grill! Along with the deviled eggs, and 'cukes in sauce, I'm set for the week!  That's what happens when ya get up at 5:00 am.  :rolleyes:          *urp* ™

« Last Edit: July 07/07/19, 11:58:30 AM by Rebel SS »