Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1488985 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Speaking of......I'm a Plochmans guy, always have been. Walfart didn't have any a while ago, so I bought a small bottle of French's. Yuk! Don't like!  A bit ago, went to get more, out again! %$#@!  So, bought Heinz mustard.....don't like that, either! So, gotta be Plochman's for me! Anyone else have a mustard preference?
:tut: :tut: french's.............. actually plohmans aint bad either but i dont use much mustards!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
HEY! You two misfits just knock it off!!  :moon:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of......I'm a Plochmans guy, always have been. Walfart didn't have any a while ago, so I bought a small bottle of French's. Yuk! Don't like!  A bit ago, went to get more, out again! %$#@!  So, bought Heinz mustard.....don't like that, either! So, gotta be Plochman's for me! Anyone else have a mustard preference?
:tut: :tut: french's.............. actually plohmans aint bad either but i dont use much mustards!!!!!!

What are you waggling that stoopid finger at now??!  I can't say what mustard I like?!  :doah:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

What are you waggling that stoopid finger at now??!  I can't say what mustard I like?!  :doah:
:nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: just practicing for negotiations tomorrow.............looks like i'm getting there!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And I'm gonna get some new katchup, too!!!  :mooning:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
whatever flips your burger!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Here you go Reb.
https://www.seriouseats.com/2009/10/whats-the-best-mustards-taste-test-yellow-dijon-spicy-brown-honey-deli.html

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yay!  Plochman's wins!!!  :applause:  Thanks, Coop!   :cheesy: I'm gonna take that Heinz, in the bottle that won't work right....(ya get a big *SPLAT* when ya squeeze it) and add my horsey radish to it. Horsey-mustard always good. Then I'm gonna find some more Plochmans!
« Last Edit: July 07/16/19, 08:19:25 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yay!  Plochman's wins!!!  :applause:  Thanks, Coop!  :happyI'm gonna take that Heinz, in the bottle that won't work right....(ya get a big *SPLAT* when ya squeeze it) and add my horsey radish to it. Horsey-mustard always good. Then I'm gonna find some more Plochmans!
whoopdy doo doo doo!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahh, go yank on yer greenie beenies... :mooning:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Beef burro toes with beans, chopped lettuce, 'maters, and no sour cream in sight... :undecided:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
We usually have Burman's (Aldis) here. I'm a fan of their Spicy Brown Mustard, which is what I use most of the time.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Pizza and ice cream! Gonna treat myself to some goodies!   :tongue:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Nothing much to post the last couple of days.  We have the grandkids here this weekend.  They are at the wave pool now at Bunker Park.  Last night it was spagetti and today is again Spaghetti.  I know at least Sunday when they go back home I'm having Porterhouse which are on sale this week.  good luck.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Great minds think alike reb, mamma had stuff going on tonight and I just got home 2 beers ago from work.. lol so it's a za with a bowl of vanilla and peanuts I'll share with the pooches during the ball game. Nuttin wrong with a couple of days worth of spaghetti Rh,  we do it also since I make so much garlic bread!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I found chocolate chip cookies dipped in ice cream are tasty, too.  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
GF made a Reuben hot dish yesterday man was that good!!!  seems easy to make too..  I will have to make it some time too...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
GF made a Reuben hot dish yesterday man was that good!!!  seems easy to make too..  I will have to make it some time too...

Recipe?? You don't share?  :confused:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya that sounds dynamite Mike,  we gots to know!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I make big batches of spaghetti too.  We had it for two nights and there is enough for lunch when we get back home.  That rueben hot dish sounds interesting Mike. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Reuben casserole

6 slices of rye bread, cubed
1 pound deli sliced corned beef, cut into strips...  (I cooked a corned beef roast and use that and cube it too)
2 cups shredded swiss cheese
16oz sauerkraut drained and rinsed
3/4 to a cup of Russian or 1000 Island dressing.  we 1000 cause we couldn't find Russian

Directions:
preheat oven too 400.  Spread bread cubes in a 9 by 13 baking dish.. Spread sauerkraut over the bread cubes.. Place beef over the sauerkraut.  Pour dressing over all. Spray foil with cooking spray and bake 20 minutes covered with sprayed side down. remove foil and sprinkle the swiss cheese all over and bake 10 more minutes uncovered, until the cheese melts..

hope you guys enjoy it too!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
O boy!!! Sounds great, and easy-peasy, too! Thanks, Mikey!   :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks Reb!!

this morning I fried some onions, orange and yellow peppers with some sausage and then scrambled 10 eggs into that.. darn good too!!!  just threw in some cracked pepper and cajun seasoning... 

and for the seasoning of the meat???  mild italian!!!  it was all I had thawed and it was good!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good lord! Whaddya do with all that food??! :confused:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
her and I share..  and Jim gets some too..  GF also made a blueberry, lemon and pine apple dessert.. dang is that good!!!!  what a flavor medley!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry Barry, I'm moving up by Mikey!!  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
her and I share..  and Jim gets some too..  GF also made a blueberry, lemon and pine apple dessert.. dang is that good!!!!  what a flavor medley!!!
:scratch: what else  :sleazy: do you 2 share?? :smoking: :surrender: :scratch: :rotflmao: meh never mind TMI!! :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
                                     :tut: :offtopic:    :tut:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
                                     :tut: :offtopic:    :tut:
:confused: :shocked: :shocked:  :oops1: :oops1: first time ever.