Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1489449 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You talked me into it.  I will get a family pack and brown them all and make a big batch.  We will eat it for 3 days.  Or at least I will. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Ya know I actually think I like the pork steaks a little better.  I squeeze 4 of them into one pan.
my wife browns them, then throws them in a small roaster and stuffs it into the oven!!!!!! little horseradish........ nummy!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
For a big batch I will use 2 cans of cream of whatever soups.  I like it juicy.  May even put in a pouch of Lipton onion soup mix.  Then I back off the onions a little. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Ooh, so much salt here, Barry............

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I decided not to do the Lipton soup mix.  Don't need it.  I had to get bone in pork chops as they didn't have any pork steaks.  They look nice.  Also got the wife a Maple Nut ice cream and I got a Strawberry.    :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and what shows up for supper for me??  pork chop in a white mushroom gravy and mashed taters!!!  dang!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cheese burglars on da grill!!  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
and what shows up for supper for me??  pork chop in a white mushroom gravy and mashed taters!!!  dang!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
supper already?????????????? spoiled brat!!!!!!!!!!! i'm getting a frozen tombstone pizza tonight........but thats only if a get the lawn cut!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The new "Full on flavor" T stones are danged good!  :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
supper already?????????????? spoiled brat!!!!!!!!!!! i'm getting a frozen tombstone pizza tonight........but thats only if a get the lawn cut!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:
Not even a Lotsa Motsa? :violin: :violin: :violin: :cry: :cry: :cry: :happy1: :rolleyes:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nerd: :nerd:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They oughtta rename those slimy things Lotsa Slopsa.....

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
We have 1 every once in a while when we can find 'em on sale. Not payin $10 for frozen pizza. :tut: :crazy: After doctorin it up they're not too bad.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
For $10-11, I'll get a Papa Murphy's. Still #1 in my book.   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Here's one for Glenn....watched a show last nite, where the chick ate a hard-boiled eggs after rolling it in mustard.....don't know about that.... :tongue:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Not even a Lotsa Motsa? :violin: :violin: :violin: :cry: :cry: :cry: :happy1: :rolleyes:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nerd: :nerd:
nope took a little break from them, we had the tombstone in the freezer. there next on the hit list though!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
awe pipe down!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
there overrated........................... i'll eat them if someone else buys!!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
there overrated........................... i'll eat them if someone else buys!!!!!!!!!!!

So says the guy who has 25 items on his "do not eat" list....... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I found an item for MY list...while looking for canned candied yams yday, saw cans of "green bean with potatoes"...ahh gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :puke:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 09/11/19, 09:18:24 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

So says the guy who has 25 items on his "do not eat" list....... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
But likes $20 sammies :scratch: .................................. oh. wait, that's when somebody else is buyin too.  :evil: ;) :smiley:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I say we make him a brussel sprout/cottage cheese/beet pizza and mail it to him..... :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I say we make him a brussel sprout/cottage cheese/beet pizza and mail it to him..... :rotflmao:
  :happy1: He might like it. ;) :rolleyes: :smiley: It's FREE!! :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And dotch will throw in a dead skwirrel for free, too!!  Extra toppings!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
And dotch will throw in a dead skwirrel for free, too!!  Extra toppings!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And pre cooked no less... :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
the brussel sprouts would be the only edible thing on it!!!!!!!!!!

and dotch can keep his tree rodents down south!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :undecided:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Poor Glenn..we hammer on the liddle fella relentlessly. And yet he bounces right back...  :happy1:

Prolly 'cuz he's so plump. HAHAHA! ya thought I was being really nice, didn't ya?!  :rotflmao:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Made a old fashion comfort food yesterday.  Cube steaks in gravy with mashed potatoes and vegies.  Love a good gravy any time.  good luck.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That looks darn good on a cloudy dreary day like today. Got any leftovers? Gotta be better than glenn's skwerril... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
DOTCH....................... bite me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Reiny...........how'd you prepare the cube steaks? i gotz me some of them in the freezer...........and i like taters and gravy!!!!!!!!

we just had a beef roast last night with the same fixins!!!!!! :happy1: