Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1488760 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I guess my favorite beside a Murphy's take 'n bake, is a Godfathers Humble pie. Just kinda spendy...took a buddy there for dinner this Fall for helping me out... a large with beverages and tip came to $32....... :doah:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the only godfathers left around here is gas station deli in Lp at the co-op has it...  pizza hut closed too..... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Those are about the ONLY restaurants that haven't closed up and pulled out of this tax-killing town....the pizza places. Really no family type places left anymore.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nothin' like a thick pork sammich slathered in horsey sauce and mustard...cottage cheese with chives....and Dorito's for scooping the cottage cheese up for lunch.   :tongue:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hot pork sandwich with chive and sour cream mashed taters and brussel sprouts....coulda used some gravy, though.  :undecided:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Did a stuffed pepper casserole last night.  Turned out great.  good luck

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh good lord!!!  that is awesome looking!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Chicky leg, cannonballs in butter sauce, sage dressing, and rolls....

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang, that's a great lookin meal reb!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
A good dinner to warm ya up! Temps are dropping like a rocket here..... :rolleyes:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Looking good guys. We had stuffed steak, taters, RH’s gravy with sautéed mushrooms added, spinach balls and asparagus with parmigiana cheese, sesame seeds, rosemary oil and truffle salt.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Looking good guys. We had stuffed steak, taters, RH’s gravy with sautéed mushrooms added, spinach balls and asparagus with parmigiana cheese, sesame seeds, rosemary oil and truffle salt.
:scratch: :scratch: WE??? :surrender: :scratch: bit the big one again huh!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: WE??? :surrender: :scratch: bit the big one again huh!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao:
Yes we, Almost a year now, I guess it’s like they say never say never. It only took 12 years after my divorce, i figured that was long enough to sow my wild oats.  :sleazy: :sleazy:
« Last Edit: January 01/15/20, 10:03:54 PM by Coffee118 »

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes we, Almost a year now, I guess it’s like they say never say never. It only took 12 years after my divorce, i figured that was long enough to sow my wild oats.  :sleazy: :sleazy:

Ok but are you wowing her with your magic in the kitchen, or did she make it?  :scratch:   :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Did she make it?! Ain't that kinda personal? Confucius say man who have sex in kitchen get butt in jam..... :evil:
Glenn wanted me to ask.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well congrats. Took me 9 years.

Reb..... :mooning:  :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh, you got married.. my bad! Congrats! I've been hanging around Glenn too long...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh, you got married.. my bad! Congrats! I've been hanging around Glenn too long...
:rotflmao: most people think that's a good thing. :happy1: :moon: :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: most people think that's a good thing. :happy1: :moon: :sleazy:
:rolleyes: :bonk: :shocked:  :doofus::crazy:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
No not yet but if/when I finally found one to settle down with.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That looks great coffee! Like what happens w/Boober and I, I bet she'll be chasin' ya after a presentation like that.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow that's looks great Coffee!!! Lot of work went into that one!!!  Coffee I found the gal I wanted to marry 28 years ago.  Never once had a argument to this day.  After my divorce I swore I would wait a long time before I got married again.  So I took time off from dating for about a year.  Met some gals and nothing got my fire going.  Met my wife and it took me two dates and I asked her to marry me and the rest is history.  Could be the shortest time between dating and getting married in history LOL.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
As Glenn would say, my WF meat loaf, Injun corn, baked taters with sour cream.  :tongue:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
As Glenn would say, my WF meat loaf, Injun corn, baked taters with sour cream.  :tongue:
:tut: :tut: :tut: ALtough i eat meatloaf.........i'd never consider it WF!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
If you ate my snappy meatloaf with my topping, you'd know what WF is!!!  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Gotta love them "mini me" cabbages, right mikey?  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Gotta love them "mini me" cabbages, right mikey?  :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

well as much as I hate to say it, the DIL made some of those darn things last Sunday when I was there and damned if they weren't good!!!  she cooked them with bacon and the bacon grease..  I did enjoy them.. that doesn't mean I'll be buying them any time soon, but you never know...  so keep laughing Glenn!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1: