Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Great Product  (Read 1231 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I don't know what took me so long to mount these equipment holders on my ATV.  I bought them at the Deer Classic in Blaine 18 months ago and just got around mounting them today.  From what I see now, I wish I would have mounted them when I bought them.  Although I have not "field" tested them yet, drive way tests are impressive.  You can put just about anything in them in seconds and they are secure.  You simply grab and pull the green strap and stretch the bungee and put the equipment in the uprights.  Odd stuff works fine.

Note: These are two of the same brackets.  You can get/use just one if you want.

I put the bow in the front bracket.  The bucket rack is not part of this bracket but it fit fine with it there.  The Gator Grip comes with a bunch of attaching hardware but I simply drilled through it and use two bolts on each one.

Box it comes in.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***