Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Who got a doe tag?  (Read 4715 times)

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
It's been four years since the last time I drew a doe tag.  Now I just hope I get a chance to fill it.  This tag soup is really getting old.  So who drew a doe tag in a lottery area this year?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I did for 101.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Dakota Dude

• Outdoorsman
Why not just head to the nearest hunters choice, managed or intensive unit and get one?

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well, I may or may not have been drawn for a doe tag.  If I go on the DNR web site is says "were sorry you did not get drawn"  but I did receive a "congratulations you were drawn" post card.  So, I guess it goes either way.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I would be of the opinion with you receiving the card in the mail you have an anterless permit. Who said you checked on line?!!! :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Offline hawg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I got one this year, our group was 2 for 5 by Emily.
I've been your age, you never been mine!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Emily???????? visit the log cabin much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i frequent the holiday station there alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline floodwoodmike

I got my card in the mail. My group was 1 for 1. Still divided on strategy though, hoping we figure it out before opening morning!

Offline hawg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
We've spent so much time at the Log that the owner trusted us enough to lock us in at night after closing! Those were younger days though but we still get there a lot, mostly on the way up and usually gone by 5 or so now. Since the Bungalow burned last year the place is so busy it's hard to get in. Last week at his Oktoberfest he sold 10,000 tickets for the meat raffle-10,000!
I've been your age, you never been mine!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
hunter choice for me., my daughter and my wife.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline proangler16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
We went 3 for 3 in area 126.  Only 400 antlerless permits in that area, go figure... :bonk: :scratch:

I also drew 1 of 25 Muzzy permits for Crow Wing State Park for Dec. 3rd-4th.   :bow: :scratch:
"Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend." ~Zenna Schaffer

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
All five of us got one in 180.  good luck.

Offline nrtalonen

We went 3 for 3 in area 179. This will be the third year of lottery for us. Went 0 for 3 the first two years. Would have been nice to get one apiece each of those years instead of everybody all at once, but we'll take it.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
That's great you got tags this year!
We are "managed " this year, so we'll see.
I've seen plenty of deer, but only a couple shooters. Mostly, last years & this years fawns. Biggest buck I've seen, was a small 6
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
Why not just head to the nearest hunters choice, managed or intensive unit and get one?
We've hunted the same spot for over 20 years.  Very hard to teach an old dog new tricks.

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
Emily???????? visit the log cabin much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i frequent the holiday station there alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We'll be at the log cabin Friday evening for sure.  Still sucks that Gazda's burned down.