Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Latest additons  (Read 3414 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Last fall two of my old Bushnell Trophy Cameras quit working.  I sent them to Bushnell and short story, they said it cost more to fix than replace.  I took their 50% off offer and upgraded the two.  Of course their 50% off was only slightly less than the sale price at most retailers.  At any rate I got two of the Essential E2's which are basically like the Aggressor with just a few options missing.  I didn't use those anyway so what the heck we will see how they do in the field.  I had left the SD cards in the cameras and they said they would return them.  So far I did not get them back. 

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline pickelfarmer

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Have you got a chance to use these yet? If so, how do you like them? I've been in the market for a trail cam now and wondering which brand to go for and why?
Where did I catch all these fish you ask??? right in the lip....

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
pickelfarmer,
Sorry for the late response.  I got busy in February and seems I just came up for air now.  I put one of them out a week ago and am pleased so far.  It took 2200 pictures in 8 days.  When I pulled the card and saw that, I assumed the camera was just taking blank pictures but, no, there were 2200 pictures with animals.  I have to check the settings because it was taking one picture every 10 seconds when being triggered.  also the date was wrong so I need to set it properly.  Now I am concerned because I have only one of the trophy cam Essentials (currently in the woods) and none in my bag.  Being there are two in picture I posted, there must be another some place.   :bonk: :scratch: I must have left it out over winter.  Now I just have to think of where that could be. :confused:

This was taken on Friday August 11 2017.  I need to correct date and time.
 I also need to start looking for this buck

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Finely got one camera set up correctly in "field scan" mode.  Basically I have it set to take one picture every five minutes during daylight hours.  I'm still having issues posting pictures on this site.  I did manage to get one posted.  Not sure what is going on because some work and others don't.  :scratch:

Maybe I should try some fall turkey hunting