Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Gillespie  (Read 2295 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Having coffee and John Gillespies show is on.  He drives my wife crazy so it is funny to have it on.  He always has to hold everyones fish and talks so loud.  lolol   HEY LOOK AT THAT BIG BLUEGILL!!!  HOW ABOUT A JOHNSONVILLE BRATS NOW????   WHAT DO YOU THINK HUH???    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:   I do actually do like the show since he fishes with local people at different places... 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
You forgot GRAB THE FRABILL ;D Yeah, funny to watch. I don't watch for times that it's on but if I'm looking & it's on, I usually watch it.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, drives my wife crazy too!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I'd like to put the largest shock collar on him they make...WOW!! LOOKIT THE SIZE OF...  *ZZZZZZT*

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I actually record all of his shows.  Yes he is loud and what a hugger.  I give the guy credit for fishing in conditions other guys that have shows do not.  I do like some of his guides also like big Al and the rest of them [young Josh].  I saw him fish in blizzards that I would not even try to go.  Windy conditions on the big lakes also.  Would bug me if I had a tip up and the flag goes up and here come Gillespie with the four wheeler buzzing right up to the hole.  But I like the show and so does my wife.  We just laugh at some of the stuff with the Hold it Up deal.  Hold it up, Hold it up.  You would think that the guy's he has fished with all these years know the routine.  good luck.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
someone remind me, what kind of net does he use?
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
been awhile since I have seen that show, under stand all the comments!!  :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Bobby,  "Get the Frabille!!".  The guy hasn't changed a bit.  good luck.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Hahaha,and everyone is a "Buddy" ...Hey buddy,what do ya have here!