Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: DNR Auction  (Read 2898 times)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
The DNR has scheduled a confiscated equipment auction on Sat. April 29, 2017.  The auction will be open to the public.  All types of confiscated equipment related to hunting, fishing and trapping will be offered for sale including, firearms and archery equipment.

Hiller Auction Service
10785  261st Ave.
Zimmerman, MN

www.hillerauction.com

I hope to be going.  good luck.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
The DNR has scheduled a confiscated equipment auction on Sat. April 29, 2017.  The auction will be open to the public.  All types of confiscated equipment related to hunting, fishing and trapping will be offered for sale including, firearms and archery equipment.

Hiller Auction Service
10785  261st Ave.
Zimmerman, MN

www.hillerauction.com

I hope to be going.  good luck.

Let us know if you get some bargains.    :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Oooooh.... should be some nice guns THERE!!!   :happy1:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Fishing equipment also.  good luck.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Just know what the stuff is worth before bidding and don't get totally carried away.....

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Just know what the stuff is worth before bidding and don't get totally carried away.....

Del, ain't that the truth?  Sometimes, when I go to these auctions....I get caught in the moment and just keep bidding. Sometimes you get a steal, others....no so much.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
First time I went to an auction, it was a resturant that had closed.  I learned real fast when and when not to raise your hand.  they had a large cleaver up but I was pointing to something to my friend who was with me that I would like and the guy said sold.  Well I already had two cleavers so one more didn't hurt.  They said that the guns for this auction will be previewed on their website prior to the auction.  So that's a good thing.  I wonder if they have a muzzy loader?  That would be something I would be interested in.  I probably have more than enough outdoor stuff but a bargain is a bargain.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
HAHAHA! Tha's funny, RH! I love auctions...done the antiques ones for 30 years. It's incredible what people will way overpay for things. I watched a bid on a like new chainsaw at an estate auction once, two guys bidding against each other. Ended up at $200 for it. This was 20 years ago; they could have had the saw new for around $100... ;D
My best bargains are nosing around places like Savers and the used a bit places. Folks have no idea when it comes to antique items, clean out Grannie's place after she dies and get rid of it. I've scored some big stuff at those places.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, Reb, I've got some stuff from my father-in law from World War 2 and prior.  Cameras from prior to the 1920's ect.  have a slot mashine [nickel] from long ago [Pace].  Have no idea what they are worth but I'll do some checking.  good luck.