Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New Member  (Read 4698 times)

Offline Snagglepuss

• Minnow
Hello from Jefferson, NH. Been @ this zip code 15 years. Retired. Born 2 months before Chuck Yeager broke the sound barrier. Married 35 years, 1 son, 34.
Fly fishing, ice fishing, varmint hunter, Christmas tree grower.
Nuclear sub welding instructor, EB @Quonset Point, RI;  Ohio class 726-732 & LA class 688-693.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome aboard Snagglepuss.  Now know as SP to me...  I am close to retirement so keep us updated on how you like retirement... 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome Snagglepuss! You will find the gang around here likes to have some fun.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: that used to be 1 of my favorite cartoons. Now I just come here, If I'm lookin for a  :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Snagglepuss

• Minnow
Thanks for the welcomes.
I've been retired since 2003.  Working harder now on these 75 acres than I ever did for any employer. Only problem with working for myself is when I call in sick, I know I'm lying.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
welcome!!!! I too am retired.  not sure how I got things done before!! oh well. 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Welcome snagglepuss! Way cool to have someone peeking in here from NH.  :happy1: Now them Vermont people... tut_tut-3315.gif...lol
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)