Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Pheasant chow mein  (Read 2692 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I take 2 pheasants. Put in roaster. Add water onions salt and pepper. Bake at 350 till meat seperates from the bone. Now I have enough meat for 2 reciepies. The other reciepies I'll do in a bit. I take the meat off the bones seperates the bigger pieces for other recipe and smaller pieces for the chow mein. When ya figure ya got enough for chow mein save the rest. Throw in a crock pot. Add some of the juice add some soy sauce can of baby corn, can of mushrooms, chicken and rice soup, and a connected can of chow mein. Heat and serve over rice and chow mein noodles!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that sounds good!! I will save this!  thanks :Clap:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
That sounds like a winner :happy1:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood