Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: SMOKER HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6699 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i got a smoker regifted to me by my granddaugher. 2 years ago she won it at cabelas. i've been dogging here about getting me the owners manual, she blames her boyfriend............and i like him, they cant find it or misplaced it. i tried googling it several times and end up totally frustrated. anyone got a simplier way to get one????????

its a masterbuilt sportsman elite 30" digital electric smoker. this is really beginning to pizz me off!!!!!!!! pouty-1023.gif pouty-1023.gif confused-3316.gif
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
it should be pretty basic as far a s functions, setting time and temp much like a stove and thats abou ti really. press and hold, then toggle. ill try and see if i can find it on line also
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
it should be pretty basic as far a s functions, setting time and temp much like a stove and thats abou ti really. press and hold, then toggle. ill try and see if i can find it on line also
i'm pretty anal about going thru an owners manual, especially with never having one before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
go to the masterbuilt web site and get a phone number, that should do you.
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
fine, grumpy turd.
78.50"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
try 1-800-489-1581, I just googled your smoker and this is what I found

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i got a smoker regifted to me by my granddaugher. 2 years ago she won it at cabelas. i've been dogging here about getting me the owners manual, she blames her boyfriend............and i like him, they cant find it or misplaced it. i tried googling it several times and end up totally frustrated. anyone got a simplier way to get one????????

its a masterbuilt sportsman elite 30" digital electric smoker. this is really beginning to pizz me off!!!!!!!! pouty-1023.gif pouty-1023.gif confused-3316.gif
Hey Papa Google is yer friend!!! Heres a few just a click away!!
https://www.google.com/search?q=masterbuilt+sportsman+elite+30%22+digital+electric+smoker+Manual&rlz=1C1AOHY_enUS727US727&oq=masterbuilt+sportsman+elite+30%22+digital+electric+smoker+Manual&aqs=chrome..69i57.6550j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
This should be the link to the manual.

https://masterbuilt.com/wp-content/uploads/20078715_30-inch-Digital-Electric-Smoker_IM.pdf

I just went to there web site. You should be able to print it off if you want.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
MNO Brothers to the rescue....  Glenn do you have a printer????   :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yes i have access to a printer. printed it out and managed 1 english version and 2 spanish versions!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :doah: :censored: anyway i gotz one now.

thanks guys.........you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :happybounce: :party3:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
yes i have access to a printer. printed it out and managed 1 english version and 2 spanish versions!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :doah: :censored: anyway i gotz one now.

thanks guys.........you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :happybounce: :party3:
In SPANISH?? I always said yer mama should have had one of these when you were small to protect that noggin after so many drops!!
http://www.lightinthebox.com/high-quality-creative-the-magical-ostrich-pillow-office-the-nap-pillow-car-pillow-nod-off-to-sleep-for-travelling_p5096265.html?currency=NZD&litb_from=paid_adwords_shopping&litb_from=paid_adwords_display&adword_mt=&adword_ct=112092524117&adword_kw=&adword_pos=none&adword_pl=www.accuweather.com&adword_net=d&adword_tar=&adw_src_id=8553474895_654265368_34700028938_kwd-0&gclid=COPrwbucqdICFYO4wAodUsQBWw

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well, it may not have been in spanish, maybe it was boaraneze.............. but i know it wasnt in english!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
i tried to help, but NOOOooooooll just alot of exclamation points, from glumpy 57...
78.50"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Boar, made some goulash yesterday, the recipe you posted, not bad at all.  thanks!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i tried to help, but NOOOooooooll just alot of exclamation points, from glumpy 57...
its no darn wonder your wife kicks your azz fishing. your playing on your dang phone on fishing forums trying to learn how instead of watching your boober!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :fish2: :fish2: :fishing: :old fisherman: doofus-2124.gif :stillfish: :laughroll: :laughroll: mooning-448.gif head_banger-3532.gif

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
OK as long as i'm at it, i got a bug up my butt to cold smome some cheese this weekend. i plan on getting what i think are these 1 lb BLOCKS OF CHEESE. use my meat slicer to cut them in half. so my questions to you experts are...............

how full do i fill the tube..............its the 12 inch one.

how long do they need to be held under the smome??????

tanks guys!!!!! i be a newbie at this!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you could read your "new" manual maybe!!  or google it!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
OK as long as i'm at it, i got a bug up my butt to cold smome some cheese this weekend. i plan on getting what i think are these 1 lb BLOCKS OF CHEESE. use my meat slicer to cut them in half. so my questions to you experts are...............

No Idea of the tube I made a homemade cold smoker that kicks butt.
Smokin cheese is a what you want as far as smoke,soft cheeses take short times Hard cheese takes longer times EXPERIMENT!!! So wanna show us how you hold that tiny tube confused-3316.gif fart-421.gif

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
:rotflmao:    lbbg has done alot of cheese, fil the tube, id say give it, at least 3 to 4 hrs but keep.an eye on it,  if it get soft pull it till it hardens abit, of course u done want bitter smoke taste. so as far as time lbbg wojld be a tell all for.sure ive had his and it was awsome
 good luck grumpy, awsome to see u smoming!!!!!
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao:    lbbg has done alot of cheese, fil the tube, id say give it, at least 3 to 4 hrs but keep.an eye on it,  if it get soft pull it till it hardens abit, of course u done want bitter smoke taste. so as far as time lbbg wojld be a tell all for.sure ive had his and it was awsome
 good luck grumpy, awsome to see u smoming!!!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: thanks buddy................and why shouldnt i be grumpy............i'm working your fishin!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

No Idea of the tube I made a homemade cold smoker that kicks butt.
Smokin cheese is a what you want as far as smoke,soft cheeses take short times Hard cheese takes longer times EXPERIMENT!!! So wanna show us how you hold that tiny tube confused-3316.gif fart-421.gif
can't show you but can tell you. Very careful! Afraid that cheese is gonna be a sin of a gun to lite though; smoking_a_joint-408.gif :bonk: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I usually do gouda cheese, 2 hrs is about max. While I'm at it I'll throw on hard boiled eggs and cold smoke them the same. Make sure you wrap up the cheese and let it sit for a week , perty strong right off the smoke.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I successfully finished! Tasted good. Sorry not smart enough to do pictures. I did send a few.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good for you!!   :happy1:

this summer when i'm on a ride I'll have to stop in try it!!
« Last Edit: February 02/25/17, 06:03:13 PM by mike89 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Anytime. Just give me advance notice. Sometimes I head north.  All you clowns are always welcome! :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Anytime. Just give me advance notice. Sometimes I head north.  All you clowns are always welcome! :happy1:

If'in yur heading north...you could stop by my house fer a beer.....  burp-402.gif
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
beer always good!! sleazy-422.gif

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

If'in yur heading north...you could stop by my house fer a beer.....  burp-402.gif
I would but that be way outta my way. No one the other hand if I'd head to my new step daddy's place in new Richmond wi. I would. Thanks for the invite!