Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Post Edit  (Read 1959 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I think I FINALLY found it!

Folks posting in the classifieds, have always had a problem of editing their posts after the item has been sold.... It always bugged me that I couldn't fix it....But, I think I got it.....

So, if you have an old post in there...try to edit it, and give feedback if it works...

Thanks,
HD
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Classifieds...  "We" have a classifieds section???  I love classifieds.  I will look for it..

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
I think I FINALLY found it!

Folks posting in the classifieds, have always had a problem of editing their posts after the item has been sold.... It always bugged me that I couldn't fix it....But, I think I got it.....

So, if you have an old post in there...try to edit it, and give feedback if it works...

Thanks,
HD
I just did this one,I kinda remember I couldnt remove it but marking as sold I just did.Is that what you fixed?Or should I be able to remove the whole post?
hERE IT IS>http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?topic=31975.msg215056#msg215056
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Yup, just to edit the original post, or mark as "sold"

Seems it had a timer on the post...If you waited to long, it would not let you edit.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, just to edit the original post, or mark as "sold"

Seems it had a timer on the post...If you waited to long, it would not let you edit.
Well then according to me and my changing that post, shes a workin now Eh!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine