Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: keep your eye out.  (Read 3035 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
mn bear lottery applications generaly start late march and are open till begining of may
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: hey bud.............tanks a bunch fer da remnder!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

your alright........i dont care what the rest of the members keep saying about you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: face_plant-2139.gif
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
im like that kenny logins song."Im allright, dont nobody worrie bout me

78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
done did some looking. they changed the zones around where i bear hunt. looks like the leech lake reservation is a zone by itself now, kind of like the anterless permits..........BUT it sure sucks trying to determine the true boundry!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: i know 2 of my old bait stations are going to be off limits on the rez!!!!!!

since the cabin is in permit area 27...........datz where i'll more then likely be applying!!!!!!! :scratch: :coffee:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
you should figure out how to hunt first before you just go apply and possibly get drawn.  :rotflmao:
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
you should figure out how to hunt first before you just go apply and possibly get drawn.  :rotflmao:
training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :swords: :swords: :swords: doofus-2124.gif doofus-2124.gif crazy-2239.gif crazy-2239.gif crazy-2239.gif :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

awe go play in traffic!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Hey Glenn,

The title of this topic is "Keep Your Eye Out" And we all know how you follow directions. But I really think you should pop it back in now. :bonk:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey boar..... Got any idea how long after the may 5th deadline it takes for one to get notified of being successful in the drawing?

Be kinda nice to know so a guy can start gathering goodies!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey boar..... Got any idea how long after the may 5th deadline it takes for one to get notified of being successful in the drawing?

Hey Papa yah ever research it at the DNR site? Heres a link read all yah want,Maybe yer answer is in this??http://files.dnr.state.mn.us/recreation/hunting/bear/bearhuntinfo.pdf

The link I just posted I read it and close to the bottom of the rules is this statement>>>>>>>3. Successful applicants will be notified by June 2, 2017
« Last Edit: April 04/17/17, 03:37:14 PM by dew2 »
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Hey Papa yah ever research it at the DNR site? Heres a link read all yah want,Maybe yer answer is in this??http://files.dnr.state.mn.us/recreation/hunting/bear/bearhuntinfo.pdf

The link I just posted I read it and close to the bottom of the rules is this statement>>>>>>>3. Successful applicants will be notified by June 2, 2017
naw i'm to busy working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman

naw i'm to busy working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :happy1: :happy1:
Oh Yah I know Yankin da crank down at da hall EH! excersin the mandibul pleasin da crowd smoking_a_joint-408.gif sleazy-422.gif
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
gusse ive never thought about it glenn i gather all year long so its never a worrie
78.50"