Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Congrats & Prizes!  (Read 6127 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Thanks to all that participated in this last years fishing contest!

1st Place was Wyofish with his whopping 82.50 inches of fish  :happy1:
2nd Place was Great Outdoors with his meager 80.5 inches of fish  :huh:
And pulling up the rear....my buddy Fawkinnae....with 78.5 inches of fish  :doah:

Sooooo....the way the prizes lay out for this year are....... (drum roll)

Wyofish walks away with $25 in cash (donated from Mikey), a Navionics base ball hat, a $25 Fleet farm card (donated from bobber), 2 ice rigs (donated from LPS), a traveling trophy & $100 gift card to his shop (donated from Auggie)

Great Outdoors will receive $10 in cash (donated from Easy) and one rod holder (donated from LPS)

Fawkinnae will receive $10 in cash (donated from Rebs) and one rod holder (donated from LPS)

BIG FISH:

Largest Rock Bass: Cody Gruchow will receive a $25 gift card (donated from HD) and a traveling trophy (that I have no idea who has it.....maybe Corney?)
Largest Walleye: Great Outdoors will receive $30 (donated from Lee) and some smoked sausage (donated from Boar)
Largest Pike: Wyofish will receive an antique fish skinner (donated from Mikey)
Largest Bass: Lee Borgerson will receive $10 (donated from HD)

And the one and only catfish entered..... Auggie will receive a Fawkinnae t-shirt of his choosing (donated by HD already payed for....just contact Doug with what you want)

Coffee has donated coffee to the challenge, it will go to his choice.  :happy1:

ALSO.....
Cookie has a one night stay at one of his ice shacks on Red Lake we'll be playing Texas Hold'em for everyone that entered a fish.....(just gotta figure out how it's gonna work, I'll let ya know)

Thanks to all of the folks that contributed to this years contest prizes!  :happy1:

I have in my possession, the $25 from Mikey, the $10 from Reb, the $10 from easy, the fish skinner from Mikey, the $25 fleet farm card for Cody and the Navionics hat, donated from Navionics. If you have any of these prizes listed coming to you, send me a P.M. with your address and I'll get them out as soon as possible.

Other prizes listed, please contact the other members with your information so they can be distributed.

Thanks again for playing!
HD

« Last Edit: November 11/01/17, 04:40:07 PM by HD »
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Way to go, all!  :happy1:   HD forgot to mention the autographed pic of me I also sent along..... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats to the winners!!!!!!  total awesome!!!!!!!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Way to go, all!  :happy1:   HD forgot to mention the autographed pic of me I also sent along..... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
awe..... They used that at the gtg this summer as a dart board. :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
congrates to all who won. i just could get things to work this year.to participate. did t even fish uuuugh. TGO, BROTHER LET ME KNOW UR ADDRES EVEN THO I WAS THER I  KCT. AND U WERE NOT. got so.e special stuff coming ur way.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Thanks to all who donated the prizes.   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
Please donate anything that I won to some young anglers on the site, or to the site's charity of choice.  :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
Will be back with a vengeance next year to dethrone Wyofish, since he claimed my rightful spot at the top!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
OH YEAH, BABEE!!!   :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Each winner Will get a pound of coffee. Your choice of Tanzanian Peaberry, Colombian or Palermo(bold roast). It can be ground or whole bean. So Wyofish, Great outdoors, fawkinnae, lee, Cody and Aggie. PM me which one u would like with your addresses, thanks. Also,  please don't include me on the one night of ice fishing at cookies since from being from south western PA I've never gone ice fishing nor have I ever even thought of going so please leave me out of the game of Texas holdem, thanks. It wouldn't  be unfair if I did play since my buddie Phil Hellmuth taught me all he knows about poker.  :laughroll: :laugh roll

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 11/02/17, 07:06:09 AM by Coffee118 »
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup congrats to all.  PM me and I will ship your prizes to you. 

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Cody send me your mailing address (by PM)and Ill get you the traveling MNO RockBass next time I get over to the Lake ( after deer hunting for sure).  Yeah Im alive been a little busy..sorry..
CONGRATS on the Monster Rocky!!!

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Wow thanks HD for sorting through all the moving parts here and hosting the Challenge. Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to all those who donated prizes. I hope we can keep this thing going next year.

Looks like I actually won some things, below is my address. Thanks again!

Doug Benson (Fawkinnae)
14901 63rd Place North
Maple Grove, MN 55311
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Yes congratulations to the winners of the challenge.  Nice job! :happy1:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
Got my rod holder today from LPS. It's a beauty Clark. Thanks so much!
I got so excited i started up my auger for the first time this winter.
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I sent the two Ice Rigs that Wyofish won to you too Fawk.  SO they are not for you, just so you know........   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I win, we all win,!!! being able to come together on this site as friends and have a great time across the miles. lov ya all!!! ICEAPALOOZA BABY!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
I sent the two Ice Rigs that Wyofish won to you too Fawk.  SO they are not for you, just so you know........   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Thanks LPS I'll try to forget I saw... I mean try to remember I saw your post.  :happy1:

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow coffee I guess your now the coffee brat
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net