Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Lund 1660 Classic Tiller For Sale  (Read 3518 times)

Offline K.O.W.

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hi, I hope I'm doing this correctly. I bought a boat in 2007 called the Lund 1660 Classic Tiller. I will work on loading pictures of what it includes. This boat/motor is near mint condition. I have no idea what to ask for it. It comes with a 60 horse 4 stroke Mercury tiller. A 2 year old 55 pound thrust tiller Minn Kota and 2 batteries that are fairly new as well to run it. The batteries are hidden below the deck and I just had new wiring put in for that recently because I didn't like that the dealer put in such a cheap system to run the troller, works flawlessly now. It comes with a full size spare and it has brand new tires on the shorelander (Lund) trailer. The axles were also recently serviced. I have all the documents and paperwork available to show a prospective buyer. It comes with a Lowrance X96 graph. The cranking battery is very new also. It has onboard fuel and 3 lund swivel seats. I washed that sucker after every use and the reason I'm selling is because it isn't getting much use. I would walleye fish May, Muskie fish some in June and  nightfish muskies some in July. Being a football coach I winterize it every August and have at the dealership where I bought it. Everyone that see's it asks did you get a new boat ? It's like no I just take care of what few possessions I own. It comes with a boat cover also and that is ok, the cover has a few issues but still functions well it's just last Fall when I picked it up to store it at my dads rain sunk the cover in and the dealership did not pump the water off so a cleat tore it some, it still keeps the water out. I also would have a ton of muskie fishing rods and lures if anyone has interest. My muskie box must be worth about 3K. And with kids growing times are changing plus if you meet me you'll notice I had elbow surgery and torn Labrum coming in June so I will be limited that way not to mention the fine pile of medical bills that have started coming in. If interested idk how you contact me but I just took pictures of everything involved with this boat deal and would be happy to forward those your way. I know everything that sounds to good to be true is but this isn't that, this is a boat that looks 2 years old maybe and will run for tons of years to go, never trolled the 60, has that good Lund hull, plenty of storage, great gas mileage 1 fill per Summer has been more then enough, very efficient. Send me a PM or something and then a way to send you photos and you'll be able to zoom in and confirm everything I typed on this post. Thanks for reading, the boat is at my place and for a reference it's an hour or less a bit, north of Anoka MN. Now to try to figure out a price idk. It's turn key ready for opener or if you're a crappie guy. KOW 

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Is it like this one kind of ?

:coffee: Other details about boat :
http://sacsmarine.com/lund-1660-classic-tiller/

Enlarge:
 :Photography:
« Last Edit: March 03/30/17, 01:42:58 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
With the features that I plugged into NADA, they said $7-$8k. I couldn't figure out how to include  the TM, excellent condition, or all the tackle. :scratch: They had it around $15k new
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Is it white like the picture posted KOW?

Offline K.O.W.

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Many apologies, was ND snow goose hunting a lot recently, bad idea kinda was a canadian border slaughter, elbow is a mess fired about 500 rounds and didn't do my shoulder any good. I finally figured out a price and my dad said sold on Easter Sunday, knew a guy that knew it's condition etc. so it's long gone, yes it is or was white he bought it without even seeing it this Spring, knew no waterline, knew how often I'd go etc. So someone with powers higher then mine can eliminate this post/topic.