Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Please help the Armstrong trap team  (Read 1261 times)

Offline jkjkoda

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Are we hunting or fishing today?
Hey the kids need your help

I just signed the petition "Robbinsdale Armstrong High School Athletic Director: Allow Trap/Skeet Participants to Earn a Chenille Letter." and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 300 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/p/robbinsdale-armstrong-high-school-athletic-director-allow-trap-skeet-participants-to-earn-a-chenille-letter?recruiter=711112910&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

Thanks!
Jkjkoda
« Last Edit: April 04/21/17, 11:54:20 AM by jkjkoda »
Are we hunting or fishing today?

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
 Thanks J. I was number 228, who's next?
mm

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I signed it! Not sure what number I got....  :scratch:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I posted this on the Minnesota Outdoorsman facebook page and the Twitter page....it's our legacy....sign up!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!