Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Muskie opener.  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Aceguide

• Outdoorsman
Saturday morning is the Minnesota Muskie opener. The weather looks like it will be perfect and I'll be chasing the Big green girls with my son and grandson. Bucktails, glittertails, spinnerbaits and topwaters will be my go to baits to start the day. Really looking forward to it.  :happy1:

Have a great Muskie opener! :fish2:

"Ace" :cool:

"It's just fishing man" :scratch:
Terry "Ace" Sjoberg
Ace guide service.
Beautiful Lake Vermilion.
Check us out on facebook.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Good luck Ace. On my bucket list to hook into one of them.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
Medium sized bucktail is gonna be my bait to start. Just need to decide if I'm going Saturday or Sunday. Girlfriends dad wants to go fish Mille lacs this weekend for some cpr walleyes

Offline Aceguide

• Outdoorsman
It's been a great early season so far. We have been raising a number of fish in shallow water on bucktails, glittertails, and spinnerbaits. We haven't boated a 50+ yet however I'm sure she will come soon. :happy1: Most of the fish have been in the 40 to 45 inch range and one fish of 48 inches is the largest so far. :fish2:

"Ace" :cool:

"It's just fishing man" :happy1:
Terry "Ace" Sjoberg
Ace guide service.
Beautiful Lake Vermilion.
Check us out on facebook.