Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MMA...........Boxing  (Read 1854 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
so does anyone follow these to type of sports?????????

i heard on the radio that a boxing event is going to take plave in aug between MMA goon Mcgregor and boxer Flloyd meriweather. rumor has it this could set records for payouts.

so my question is, i am required to go to Vegas the first weekend in Aug. i dont put but maybe 20 bucks in the machine but kinda like to make a couple bets at the sports book. i way prefer to people/gal watch!!! :happy1: :happy1: so WHO would you put money on????????????? 
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Yes, I follow MMA. Yes this will be a big one, if it EVER happens, after they wring as much hype out of it as they can. Wait and see what rules will be set for this bout and what they are going to follow...at this time, it's up in the air...boxing, ten count, MMA standards, etc. Then make yer decision, as there's a big diff between Mouth McGregors MMA fighting and Floyd's tactical boxing.....each one is very different in their style of fighting. Watch the odds'; they'll be astronomical.
« Last Edit: June 06/15/17, 12:02:17 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Opening odds:

Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather is the 1/12 favourite (Bet $12 to make a $1 profit)
Conor ‘The Notorious’ McGregor is 6/1 (Bet $1 to make $6)

I'd invest my $20 on a couple of good pours of scotch.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Tell ya what Glenn, I'll get ya some money back on that fight, guaranteed.  Give me $50, and whoever wins, I'll kick ya back $20.  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
YEP....................your a politician!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I may be Mayor soon. Met with the head of engineering of Rochester today, after the meeting last nite. NL is gonna be my first lady.   :evil:  :cool:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I may be Mayor soon. Met with the head of engineering of Rochester today, after the meeting last nite. NL is gonna be my first lady.   :evil:  :cool:

Rebs it take one heck of a man to announce to the world that he is a virgin....  GO REBS!!!   And I am not going to analyze this any further.....    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You can high five me now Glenn....   And sorry Rebs, I had to do it...   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey LPS all I can say to that is......... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
All I can say is......................... :doah:     :banghead:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Rebs it take one heck of a man to announce to the world that he is a virgin....  GO REBS!!!   And I am not going to analyze this any further.....    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
hehehehehehahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
If mcgregor can't use his legs or ground work he'll lose,floyd is way to quick but he could piss mcgregor off enough that conor might say "f'it" and puts the boots to him if he's losing or elbows.