Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: different vehicle  (Read 2252 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
so i be getting a different set of wheels.
options are
chevy impala ls
chevy impala lt.

so whats the difference. apparently ones more fancy.  :surrender: :help: :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

:doah:    LT is upgrade over LS with more comfort/convenience options.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
LTZ has  even more bells and bag
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And then there's the SS model.....SuperSmurf.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
And then there's the SS model.....SuperSmurf.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: training-087 training-087 training-087 :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :swords: :swords: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
If you're looking for something that comes with crank windows:  Ford Fiesta S, Nissan Versa S, Chevrolet Sonic LS, Kia Rio LX, Ford F-150 XL, Ram 1500 Tradesman, and Jeep Patriot and Compass SUVs.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
If you're looking for something that comes with crank windows:  Ford Fiesta S, Nissan Versa S, Chevrolet Sonic LS, Kia Rio LX, Ford F-150 XL, Ram 1500 Tradesman, and Jeep Patriot and Compass SUVs.
nope.....narrowed down to those 2. union hall owns the vehicle.............i get to drive it. looking for durability and gas mileage and a little comfort!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I drove Monte Carlo's for years for work, if I was still working I'd buy an Impala for sure.
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I like how Chevy is channeling the rear quarter panel styling of the 1965 Impala in their latest model.  However, I still think it looks much cooler on a coupe than it does on a sedan.

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Last August I went with the new Malibu, the ride is very smooth and comfortable. The outside noise is a little more than I would like but not too bad, but I think it's from the 18" tires. I upgraded to the 2.0 turbo, highway I average 38.5mpg and around city is 27 mpg. Usually highway the cruise is set at 73 mph. The speedometer goes to 160 so I had to see if it could, I had it up to 128mph going up a hill with plenty of pedal to go but I backed off. The inside also has plenty of leg and head room.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Not a big bells and whistles guy.  I'd prefer choice of color and a 6 cylinder.  White and black are my least favorite colors for vehicles.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not a big bells and whistles guy.  I'd prefer choice of color and a 6 cylinder.  White and black are my least favorite colors for vehicles.
Of course! I'll bet yer favorite color is ...b   naa, I won't say it. Nope.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We have an LT and love it Glenn.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Of course! I'll bet yer favorite color is ...b   naa, I won't say it. Nope.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
ACTUALLY IT IS MY FAV COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :happy1: