Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Ayup...that'll work.  (Read 990 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Afghani soldiers have all been issued and wearing FOREST Camo pattern instead of DESERT camo pattern...ya, no reason why FOREST won't work in the DESERT. Only cost us 28 million.   :bonk: :doah:  :imstupid:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/pentagon-accused-wasting-28m-inappropriate-afghan-soldier-uniforms-n775081

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Never know, maybe there partaking in some duck hunting or Turkey hunting at the same time.  But then again chewing up the American dollar is maybe the goal.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Might just as well give it to me to blow.  At least it would get spent in our country and would be better for all of us. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Man, for 28 million I could throw a HUGE party for everyone on here, and take all of us for a cruise up the French Riviera on my new yacht, Rebs Naughty Buoy.  :rotflmao: Spend a week or two and slide into Monaco for some sun and  goofing off.  :rotflmao:  :evil: